Maham thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 14 years ago
true ! SidMaan r so fun to watchπŸ˜³πŸ˜†
ShiningStar18 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Exactly..πŸ˜†
I was throughout smiling the scene even though it was supposed to be a tense one..!😊

Whenever I see them together,they automatically bring a smile to my face and I often remember the song ''dosti'' which was shot between Akshay and Bobby but I have to admit that SidMaan are much better than the original guys...😍

Riddhima really is a mental patient as she doesn't know the importance of these two guys in her life...
They both are candles which light up her dark life but she doesn't realise that!😑

They both deserve better....
Jasmine... thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Pocahontas

Riddhima , i am amazed you didn't learn a single good thing from these two amazing men. On top of that madness , you have a problem with their friendship as well?.... Jealous Jal-kukkdi kahiin ki!

🀣🀣

Well to say abt Sid and Armaan..its high time tht they use the phrase 'Angoor khatte hain'😡 and move on🀣
Riddhima ko Nana ke saath chodh do...ab vo hee uske layak hai!!😍
ssdtvgojan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Loved the post.

Can't handle the SIDMAAN scenes, both KW / KSG rocks
SIDMAAN were looking soooo HHHHHHHOOOOOOOOOOTTTTTTTTTT.
Even i felt they should have more scenes together and love to watch them. Don't worry SIDMAAN, Whatever happens is for GOOD, Thanks to Ridz for leaving both of them.
norzar thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
hi

another rocking post Pocu

i agree yaar Sidmaan are just the best, they scenes are always executed really well

Both karan's share fab chemistry

its a pleasure to find 2 wonferful actors in one show

norzar

Edited by norzar - 14 years ago
abagree thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pocahontas

<font color="#ff0066" size="3">Jealous Jal-kukkdi kahiin ki!

</font>

πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
Loved this line... She is really getting Jealous of how these two men are so calm and composed when she is unable to control her frustration...

Baby thats because they have always spoken up their hearts out.... They had not bottled up their feelings/expressions.. They have listened to their heart and they definitely are much better with Dimaag than you and your dad!!!

So badly agreed when they both said Sashank Sir ka kehna hai.... looked like both of them do disagree at what Shashank sir thinks of this whole situation but out of respect towards him(may be as Riddhima's dad or Hospital's incharge not sure) they are just listening to whatever bakwaas he does.