29/4- SidMaan- Ho gaya hai tujhko to pyaar sajna!

TheBlackJaguar thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

SidMaan.😍

Have i ever told you guys how much i love their scenes together ?😳 ( Both the Karans have fantastic chemistry and that is why their scenes carry weight.)

Okay , the scene was supposed to be serious but i was smiling and then, laughing at SidMaan's  cuteness and hero-heroine kinda interaction in the restroom. 😳😳😳😳😳😳😳....The way Sid entered and Armaan turned - the hesitant words  exchanged - the awkwardness - the walk , the gestures , the signals matching those of two lovers.🀣.....volatile situation between them but they both were so beautifully calm with each-other. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...... Riddhima , i am amazed you didn't learn a single good thing from these two amazing men. On top of that madness , you have a problem with their friendship as well?.... Jealous Jal-kukkdi kahiin ki!

SidMaan's scene was beautiful even though am pointing towards "Mohabbatein -ke-patte" between them purely because how the scene was executed.

SidMaan know they stand against each-other because of Riddhima's stupidities , but yet both the men respect each-other ( till now)  and whether somebody agrees or not , they have affection for each-other. 😳

Love and luck to everyone,❀️

God bless everyone.πŸ€—

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

uppaas thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Absolutely they both communicate so welll with each other................
Chudail should take a few tips from the HOTTIES>>>>>>>>>>>>
krishnaria thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Pocahontas

Okay , the scene was supposed to be serious but i was smiling and then, laughing at SidMaan's  cuteness and hero-heroine kinda interaction in the restroom. 😳😳😳😳😳😳😳....The way Sid entered and Armaan turned - the hesitant words  exchanged - the awkwardness - the walk , the gestures , the signals matching those of two lovers.🀣.....volatile situation between them but they both were so beautifully calm with each-other. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†......

amazing post yaar..n esp this part..Embarrassed
Rush_25 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
he he he I was waiting to read what u had to say abt. today!!!!  amazing chemistry.. dono ka ek hi fav..hiding place!!!! and dono has alter egos!!!!!  dono splashes water themselves looking at the mirror!!!  itna similarities to AR or SR main bhi nahiπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†  JAGO Riddhima before SIDMAAN get too close!!!! and leave u forever before u leave them!!!
nikita_88 thumbnail
SidMaan were rocking loved them! They are so understanding of each other it is great! I love the KSG and KW chemistry!

kweetrockstar thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
i so agree
SidMann is way better than AR or SR
i hope riddhima chooses to saty single,
n these two Karan's have the sense to understand God's signs
mysterieux thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Sidmaan ke pyaar ke saamne ...

Ridhima ka sarcasm bhi ...pheka pad gaye......

Lakh koshish kar le magar Ridhima

SidMaan ka mazboot jod hai toote ga nahi.....

Poco....loved your Sidmaan take😳

TheBlackJaguar thumbnail
We need more SidMaan seriously. Bluesoul, start a petition please!
uppaas thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Pocahontas

We need more SidMaan seriously. Bluesoul, start a petition please!

Pls Poco no more petitions ..................
Petitions are the cause of soooo much confusion...
CVS ko Pata chale to   Sidmaaan aur Yuvi ka triangle bana de gaye !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
PSharada thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: uppaas

Pls Poco no more petitions ..................
Petitions are the cause of soooo much confusion...
CVS ko Pata chale to   Sidmaaan aur Yuvi ka triangle bana de gaye !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This seriously takes the cake. Imagine we can have a Sidmaan and Yuvi triangle in which both Sid and Armaan decide who should be Yuvi's friend more and believe  me they can drag DMG on for another 1 yr.  I must have seen countless posts on YT and all were recommending the same idea of pairing up Sid and Armaan and now I am scared. What if the cvs think that this is what the majority wants and throw Riddhima out just like they did TammanaπŸ˜²πŸ˜²πŸ˜†