Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

IloveARLove thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 14 years ago
Wow Poco...that was awesome..hilarious.👏👏.

.you have bridged all the AR vs SR thing in your post...coz its the R that is ruining everything..only if she clearly goes and tells one of them that ok...YOU are the guy I want to be with...everything will be so easy..waise bhi both the guys want her as much as want her to be with the other guy...😕

Actually CVs, get a new guy for miss Confused and two hot and happening suljhi hui girls for the two dudes...wat say...😆

and by the way, along with Poco, Priyanka
goes off to get icepacks to cool her head too...hehehehe...😳
Edited by IloveARLove - 14 years ago
naadanmasakalli thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
I want Both Guys to Tell her her worth too and show her the Mirror that it's her who isn't worth"BOTH"
AnuN thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Once again, great post poco...
Please send her to mental asylum ... I think Armaan was sent there by mistake.. because Shanky is a fool. I think he mixed his daugher's report with Army's reports and thought Army is going to loose mental balance in few years. Where as the truth was, it was Riddhima who was going to ... and so thats what is happening now.. So this explains, there was no magic for Army that he stayed fine even after time.. it was just that his reports were exchanged. Hope this clarifies eveyone's doubts.
monar thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Yeah anyways looking the history we can assume none of them will end up together, or that might bring AR/SR under the same hood and both the clans will join hands to file same petitions 😉..
lilmzsunshine thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I realize half of us are angry at her, and the other half are defending her ... but I'm simply baffled ...

I just DON'T UNDERSTAND why she's so mad at 'em??? It's not a rhetorical question either ...  Someone wanna attempt at answering?

She claims that Sid made decisions for her?  THat he didn't hold up to the vows he took - well HELLOO - she did'nt want to consumate the marriage to begin with... SHE didn't want to take it further and ASKED FOR MORE TIME IN THE LETTER.  He gave her teh time, and she's crying about not keeping his vows?  And if she's upset about how he sent the divorce papers - WHO WOULDN'T after asking her a gazillion times if she wanted in or out????   Granted he was a bit trigger happy, but she needs to see that it was an attempt to try to get her to make a decision .. ONE SHE STILL HASN'T MADE.  Granted he shouldn't have sent them - quite a drastic move to make someone make a decision - but it also spelled out that he wanted to give her space and the consideration he thought she deserved.

I can somewhat see her anger - if someone is trying to figure out what they want - whether they wanna move forward with their husband or not and BAM you see divorce papers - it will hurt.  But she's accusing him of things he hasn't done ...

Then we have Armaan - she's been angry with him since he got back.  Ok, so he ran away.  Fine, I'll give her that one.  BUT she moved on and got married too - that hurt him worse.  THEN he moves on, accepts fate, and is leaving, when BAM she gets angry at HIM for Sid sending the papers.

BUt wait - wasn't she angry at Sid for sending the papers??? Then she's angry at Armaan for sending the papers too?  Wow.    And then WHY, oh WHY is Armaan the bad guy here?  What EXACTLY has he done to deserve such wrath????   Loved her?  And then backed off when he thought she had moved on?  I just DON'T understand why she's angry with him?  Why does she keep saying he's making decisions for her?  WHAT decision has he made?  Other than to leave Sanj. when he acceptd that she was married???? 

And now, to top it all off, when Sid and A are getting along, she has a cow???? 

I don't get this girl.  I just give up.  I can't figure out, for the life of me, what she's crying about half the time.

Some one explain please.

-S
n7genius thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
😭😭😭...

This is my state these days, Poco… there is nothing to watch or look forward to in DMG. It is just the same old drag with same old repetition of dialogues and literally scenes these days😭

I agree totally on the CV's point

Originally posted by: Pocahontas

A request to creatives of DMG- Forget with whom you are going to fix Riddhima - if this is her attitude and her mental state , i suggest you find two new girls for SidMaan and get a third man for Riddhima who can match her mental and emotional cuckoo-ness....And stop insulting your lead characters at the hands of your cuckoo heroine. 😡

I no longer care who ends up with whom now. Just get some girl or guy against Sid, Armaan and Riddhima, however insane it may sound and end this drag. I have had enuf of watching this senseless drag Angry

Acchi khaasi chal rahi story ka kachda kar diya CV's ne

shanti05 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Thats why this girl needs to go on a holiday
and Sidmaan need the spa !!!
Poco,

Very well said! I mean I don't blame Sid and Armaan for "assuming things" because what else are they supposed to do she's clearly not telling them anything or answering any of their questions? So, in a situation like this a person only has no other option but, to guess for himself what the other person wants or is thinking. I think it is very pathetic that she stares at both of them when she bumps into both of them? I mean what in the world..............are the guys supposed to think if a girl is staring at them like this and then she rubs in their face stating, "you guys are disgusting and useless for assuming things about me!" Pathetic! Totally pathetic! She should seriously find herself another a guy. As much as I know it will break the hearts of both AR and SR fans. But, seriously they deserve girls way better than her! 😲 
Edited by lighteningbuzz - 14 years ago
MuasamSept16th thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
As always Nice post.... I'm Glad you made it..... Atleast there is somebody pointing fingers at her.... and showing her layakness!! Armaan or Sid to karne se rahi.

Ridz is a paagal aurat. Sarphiri Janaani....! 😡 

I'd love to see both the hunks romancing different girls & Ridz having a "CVS Style"  flashback of what all the crap she has said to the hunks... & how about the sound effect of a chaped after evry flashback Visual...😆😆 . 

Imagine Sid & Ammy dancing with their new found loves infront of Ridz... ! Ridz gets all jealous and Runs towards Sid & he just shuns her away like a fly & gives her a bucket full of attitude & keeps dancing... Ridz holding her head "ab kya karu..." on seeing Armaan...oh Armaan...Armaan ke pass jaati hoon"... she approaches armaan ...he also repeats Sid Ka "makkhi uddane wala action & continues dancing with his babe!!" 🤣 Ridz is all irritated& runs away & then background score "tum dono mere layak nahi ho... tum do no mere layak nahi ho!" & Chaped (slap) sounds follow her" 😉
I actually feel so much better now.... 😆😆
Oh wait!! I get it!!😃

I understand why the cv's are making ridhimmas character so cuckoo!!!

Its so that sid fans and arnman fans will get so fed up of her that by the time the cv's  actually decide who they want her to end up with, the other fans will heave a sigh of relief and be thankful that she didnt pick their hero!!😆😆