29/4 - SidMaan: Disgusting? Undeserving? Useless?

TheBlackJaguar thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

Okay guys. I think Riddhima is the one who deserves NEITHER of these two outstandingly amazing men. 😑

Riddhima, you are the one who has given NO clear answer to SidMaan. You are the one who has been driving them in circles with your motte-motte aansoo and your endless Olympic Marathon. You are the one who has never told Sid how you feel . You are the one who has confused Armaan totally by your unreasonable behaviour. You are the one who opens her mouth only to lash out at Sid and accuse Armaan of things that he has not even done.

It is you Riddhima to has messed up everything simply by NOT speaking when it was needed. You are the one who has been playing quiz-quiz with the two men. Have you ever answered Sid's questions? No. Have you answered Armaan's questions? No.

SidMaan assumed too much - I agree but what did you do to end those assumptions? Nothing. Just more accusations and more self-sympathy.

I wanted to whack her when she once again humiliated SidMaan's feelings and their self-respect as well.She refuses to speak to the two hotties but if they are bonding , it is a problem with her. And did she even listen what they were talking about? No. Came zooming into the restroom accusing them of deciding her fate (yeah, yeah, repetition of the SRA terrace scene) ....told them that they both were disgusting and useless.

Errm.... did anyone see SidMaan deciding this chudail's fate in that scene?πŸ€”

Sid was told that he was a worthless husband and Armaan was told that he holds no worth in her life. And twenty more abuses hurled into their shocked innocent faces.

STUPENDOFABULOUSLYFANTASTICAL! 😑

What have SidMaan not done for her happiness and safety! But for what? To see days like these where they are called disgusting human-beings for no fault of theirs?πŸ˜•

Anything else,sweetz? Why don't you just execute these two men  for once and all? First you throw them in " assumptions -ka-samandar" and then you have the nerve to accuse them  of giving you " aansooyon - ka-petrol-pump"?😑

It's you Riddhima who should leave both these men alone!😑

Everytime i think , Riddhima will find her brains .....she looks at me with her badi-badi aankhein and motte-motte aansoo and says ....." Dream on, Pocahontas."

A request to creatives of DMG- Forget with whom you are going to fix Riddhima - if this is her attitude and her mental state , i suggest you find two new girls for SidMaan and get a third man for Riddhima who can match her mental and emotional cuckoo-ness....And stop insulting your lead characters at the hands of your cuckoo heroine. 😑

* Poco goes off to get icepacks to cool her head.*😭

Love and luck to everyone,❀️

God bless everyone. πŸ€—

Edited by Pocahontas - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nikita_shetty thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
totally agree !!

please riddhima leave these handsome hunks alone......

i really hope she drowns once and for all in her ocean-of-self-pity 😑 😑 😑 !!!
uppaas thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
again very well written I am to sick of this mad confused woman. Bechara hottes ka jeena mushkil kar diya hai dono ka.Though I wonder y both of them love her sooo much . She surely doesnt deserve it.
I think she and JP shd make agood couple he is also an obscure  and nonsensical as her !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Sid and Armaan go for it HOTTIES you DESERVE MUCH BETTERπŸ₯±
Edited by uppaas - 14 years ago
prerna4rishav thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
That attitude pissed me off too..

What did she mean by Undeserving? Please someone tell this on her face that SHE is the most undeserving for both of them.. And let her feel how INSULTING it is..

Anyways, I hope those CHEAP words from Riddhima don't affect them, and they don't lose their confidence abt getting Ridz back.. And after all these, whoever Riddhima gets to end with, she should consider herself as the luckiest person of the world..
ShimzAR4EVER thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
u spoke my mind..awesome post!!!!!
they really need to end this nonsens and stop goin in circles...its not just the characters having flashbackz...the viewers also have dejavu, every freakin day..by the same comments, accusations, and assumptions.... i say they end DMG and find something new...this show is beyond sanity (well, it has been for sometime...im sayin it out loud today for myself)  pathetic pathetic pathetic!!!
AR FOREVER!!
Lennie thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Sid let me down today - sorry to say πŸ˜’

Ridz is so fed up of Sid bringing Armaan up everytime they have a talk and today when he mentioned the 7 months thing, he made it sound like he only wants to do coz of her dad and then in 7 months she can go back to Armaan and this is what irriatates Ridz

And the fact that she has to justify to Sid so many times that their marriage isnt a lie

Edited by Lennie - 14 years ago
uppaas thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Lennie

Sid let me down today - sorry to say πŸ˜’

Ridz is so fed up of Sid bringing Armaan up everytime they have a talk and today when he mentioned the 7 months thing, he made it sound like he only wants to do coz of her dad and then in 7 months she can go back to Armaan and this is what irriatates Ridz

And the fact that she has to justify to Sid so many times that their marriage isnt a lie

I dont know ye kya ho raha hai !!!!!!!!!!!!
Driving me crazy I am going to quit ...................
rapunzel84 thumbnail
lol...for the first time in history i think the AR fans n SR fans wud agree to one thing πŸ˜†
awesome post poco - evn i felt like whacking the shit outta her n telling her.hello...wen u point 1 finger at someone, 3 fingers are pointed at u...time for some introspection gurllll!

I love Sidmaan though..Oye Hoye 😍
supercool3 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

fab post..

It is true that she didnt answer any questions and just continued running away from all her problems. One thing for sure, you gotta learn to stand up for yourself and make clear choices before other people start assuming stuff.

But at the same time, SidMaan are also at fault for not giving her the enough time. They just threw a bunch of questions and emotions at her, and expected immediate answers. They all are suffering, but i think Riddhima's suffering the most because everyone's pushing her around.

nm21 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
She's just jealous that SidMaan are becoming more popular as a couple...uff!"

Lovely post, referring to the way that you presented your thoughts, rather than the nature of the view, I understand your suffering! I do agree with every word.

Sar mein dard ho raha hai...off I go to get some painkillers. lol x

P.s. I'm watching the episode simltaneously, and look at the way Sid looks at Armaan when Riddhima tells Armaan  he doesn't bear any importance in her life. Aww! Haha, it was either sympathy or shock, but I prefer to think a combination if anything ;) x

Edited by nm21 - 14 years ago