Written-update 28th April 2010

Cannibal thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Episode starts where it ended yesterday…mihir telling purva that does she know what will happen to her…she thinks about everyone but her…after smirti return mihir and her will be back together and Amar will be happy too…but what about her...mihir says that I don't want you to ruin ur future for your sister..purva says that who knows would happen in the future but…when I decided to marry you that was my decision but I don't want Amar to do the same to his future…she requests mihir never to talk about her decision again and not to try to get Amar and her together if he respects her…Shamar's mom says I am tired of you…you came to ask for money again…she says learn from you younger brother something…shamar storms out at her saying that at least he isn't be slaving the sanvi family like them and gives her the money back…Akashi,anokhi,and nema foi come there and see them…Akashi gives a disgusted look to shamar…Mihir is having breakfast when Akashi, anokhi and nema foi enter…he gets up to greet them when he sees them…and invites them to have breakfast…he asks purva to get them breakfast…and excuses himself to leave for office…but kamini tells purva to go and get his jacket for him…she says ok and brings it to him…she is holding it to make him wear but he takes it from her and leaves….purva tells her sisters to follow her upstairs so that they talk….they go there and sit on the bed….purva asks them whether everything is ok….they say everything is ok but the only thing missing is you….akashi asks if everything is ok between mihir and her…purva says what are you saying me and him are not strangers we are good friends and everything is ok…anokhi says there is a good news for you sis…nema foi comes in and says that I told shitij to talk to his parents about Akashi and bring them in so that we could fix the marriage date…purva teases Akashi and she blushes…nema foi says are you happy now purva I am taking care of your sisters as you had asked….anokhi gets a call and its Amar she picks it up and Amar says that the competition is very soon and we will be practicing till late every day from now on so tell everyone at home about it…she says ok jiji…and he says ok then see you in rehearsals… anokhi goes to where the sisters are standing and nema foi too purva asks her who was on the phone she says Amar jiju….nema foi says now he isn't your jiju…anokhi says that last time he was acting strange like nothing has happened or like you haven't left..him….she says that there is some kind of hope into him…nema foi says he is a good guy…if he understood it then it is better for him..the sooner you realize it the better it will be…and tells purva to do the same…kamini is passing with prem by the room and hears all this… purva is drying the dishes and remembering anokhi's words about Amar and when Amar had told her that I know you will be back…and what Mihir told her about getting them together….she says that this cannot happen why did mihir say this…and nema foi is right that the sooner I tell him that there can be nothing between us is better…she says that I should tell him that now I am someone else's wife…she drops a class and it breaks kamini comes…there purva says sorry aunty it happened accidently…kamini says accidents or you were lost in thoughts of Amar…she claims an answer to why had Amar come there yesterday…when there is nothing between them and …she says I am pretty sure that you have given them this hope of returning to him…purva says that aunty believe me I myself want him to move on and forget me…tell me what I can do to make you believe me…kamini says ok then call him and tell him that there is nothing left between you too now…and picks up and dials Amar's number and when it rings she gives the phone to purva to talk…Amar's phone goes into voicemail and purva leaves a message saying that we need to talk can we meet I have to talk about something very important with you please call back thanks…kamini stares at her…and leaves Amar is drying his face when he sees the voicemail purva had left…he gets happy that she finally started talking to him and that he wants to meet him…his mom comes there and asks whats the reason he is so happy he says purva wants to meet me mom…he says that I am going now I don't wanna waste even a min….his mom says not a minute you wasting your life…he says mom purva is my life…she says but still she betrayed you… Amar says please she only did it due to the situation and Mihir knows this too…he says I gotta go now…his mom looks sadly…Shitij call Akashi to tell her that his parents are back from abroad and that they want to meet her and her family…she screams and says omg I am gonna go and tell this to purva di…he says no need she is the one who did all this …Akashi says really how did I forget that purva di only wants us to happy and she thinks about us before her always…and she says I can't wait till tomorrow…shitij says me too I can't wait till my marriage date is fixed with my dream girl…she says stop buttering me and dress up nicely tomorrow coz Akashi will decide tomorrow if she likes the guy or not…shitij says ok it's your day tomorrow so do as you wish but after marriage it will be my time…she goes and grabs purva's photo and says I love you purva di….purva is playing with prem when Akashi calls her…and says I love you and that why didn't she tell her about her talking to shitij's parents purva says that I didn't tell you this because I wanted to hear the happiness in your voice…Akashi says that what will be make tomorrow and that she is nervous…purva says don't worry everything will be taken care of…
Kamini comes in the room to take prem…purva says that can you come tomorrow with me since shitij's family are coming to see Akashi…kamini rudely replies that no I have to attend a trust meeting… the servant comes and says that purva bhabi Amar has come to see you…kamini tells her to leave and looks at purva so that she doesn't forget what he is here for…she gets the meaning of kamini's look and goes down where Amar is standing and smiling…purva stands in front of him…
NO Precap guys…

Mind any typos I was in a hurry....
Do click the like button
have a good day everyone

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Cannibal thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail