Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Dabulls23 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 years ago
SK has choreographed many of Madhuri's dance performances...Which did make her pretty popular...

Nishi thanks for providing right verbage abt what TL spoke abt SK and why he likes her...
sunandshine thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Dabulls23

<font color="#660099">SAS You are hillarious....@ running around the tree πŸ˜†</font>

<font color="#660099">I have seen 3 judges SK, JC and VM on JDJ and they were really bunch of comedians most of the times....Limited knowledge on Intl Dances IMHO....😳</font>

</strong>

<strong><font color="#660099">Here I go with the type of dance Ms. SK can judge on...</font>

&

&

OMG, I totally missed this one..Classic hai Di🀣

That couple looks cute standing aside that tree🀣
ashwik_arvi10 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I love Saroj's choreography but I just hate her.... I think her personality is just soo bad!  She is always screaming and being mean! I kind of agree with her..... Sometimes it does get alot of Stunts!
desicrowd thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I think Saroj Khan is a fab choreographer but yes I think in person she is not so warm. Dunno much, but from what I have seen her as a judge, she seems bias, short tempered, and whoever doesn't agree with her she is downright rude and makes that person pay by scoring low for them....she likes people who praise her...
petticoat thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
saroj khan sends off bad vibes..I remember her telling one of teh female participants that she dances like a man and has no grace

she isnt a warm person

but i like her choreo.....

and i personally did feel that there was an overdo of stunts in DID2...

if anyone differs..let us agree to disagree and leave it at that
sunandshine thumbnail

Originally posted by: desicrowd

I think Saroj Khan is a fab choreographer but yes I think in person she is not so warm. Dunno much, but from what I have seen her as a judge, she seems bias, short tempered, and whoever doesn't agree with her she is downright rude and makes that person pay by scoring low for them....she likes people who praise her...

LOL..Did you see Saroj in RDLJ??When she came to instruct the brides and their friends to dance?? She actually yelled at Nikunj since she was stiff and couldnt dance (for the unitiated, Nikunj was the bride)..πŸ˜†
desicrowd thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: sunandshine

LOL..Did you see Saroj in RDLJ??When she came to instruct the brides and their friends to dance?? She actually yelled at Nikunj since she was stiff and couldnt dance (for the unitiated, Nikunj was the bride)..πŸ˜†

haha I know, btw Nikunj needed that infact all the brides needed a whack for a change..TRP toh badhti...
--Rachna-- thumbnail
She is very rude and harsh as a teacher. In her show Nachle Ve...when her students forgets their moves, she goes and smacks and scolds them. You can say the same thing politely as well...but I guess she does not know the meaning of the word...πŸ˜†

She has done some wonderful choreographies in movies...I mean she choreographed Madhuri in most of her movies, and Madhuri is known for her dance...so there's no doubt Saroj Khan knows Bollywood dance pretty well but has limited or no knowledge on International dance.

But once a contestant, Gauhar, did a lyrical hip-hop and I was surprised that she gave her a standing ovation for it. Maybe she just stood up because the other judges did...πŸ˜†
petticoat thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
LOL

saroj is a different kind of a judge in whose terms plain talk implies rudeness
Elephunk thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Of course she is going to say she doesn't watch DID2 because she is judging a dance show for colors ( I don't if somebody mentioned this already), she not going to promote zee, or lux dance india dance.