Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Sush- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 14 years ago

Originally posted by: akanna

DID2 has more stunts than DID1?? I thought it was the other way!! Because this season Zee put in more restrictions for acts... I was missing all the Aerial and Prop acts from TKT... In DID1, TL used so many wonderful props, and he didnt use that many this season... Even Remo avoided a lot of prop acts this time...

Looks like Saroj Ji doesnt watch any other International Dance shows like SYTYCD and the like...

Yes, I agree. I would say DID1 had more "stunts".

--Rachna-- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Yes Akku, that was what I was thinking that DID 1 had more stunts that DID 2. Since her student Siddhesh was in it, that's why maybe she liked the first season...

And maybe she doesn't even watch the program, she just needed an excuse to say why she wasn't watching it...πŸ˜†
gilmores thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Umm...well it's her opinion, and she's known for being very opiniated anyways.
But I don't think she knows much about foreign dances like contemporary at all. Plus, I remember in JDJ she couldn't even say Samba....I mean I would hope the judge atleast knows how to pronounce the name of the dance form even if they know nothing about itπŸ˜•πŸ˜†

gilmores thumbnail

Originally posted by: sunandshine

Anyway, if running around trees can constitute a "romantic number" why not do flipsπŸ˜†

Eitherways, running around the trees is passe' so might as well do "flips"..hehe!!

🀣🀣🀣🀣
Running around trees is outdated. Time to do flips!
Dabulls23 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
SAS You are hillarious....@ running around the tree πŸ˜†

I have seen 3 judges SK, JC and VM on JDJ and they were really bunch of comedians most of the times....Limited knowledge on Intl Dances IMHO....😳

Here I go with the type of dance Ms. SK can judge on...

&

&

babu2008 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
let me tell you one story about SAroj Khan. she is very good for bollywood, but really doesn't know about foreign dance. One time Jai bhanushali was in jalak dikhla a when saroj khan was celebrity judge for that night, Jai was good and i think he was the top 3 (I think back in 2007). He danced Paso Doble with Bindi. He danced okay, but saroj khan was furious. she didn't understand the dance and Jai tried to explain about the dance. She was saying I don't wanna know about this bull fight. there was no dance in it...blah blah blah...

that time i understood that she doesn't know much about other dances. 
Edited by babu2008 - 14 years ago
Its_Sash thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Saroj Khan Ji. πŸ˜•

1. She is very rigid.πŸ˜•
  2. She is a typical bollywood person. πŸ˜•
  3. Loves thumkas & matkas. πŸ˜•
  4. She loves those performances where she can blow whistlesπŸ˜•
  5. In that case....if she followed DID 2 she would have loved Dharmesh
  6. She is very good for choreographing typical bollywood numbers or semi-classical numbers. πŸ˜•
  7. Apart from this she knows nothing neither she likes to learn few πŸ˜•
  8. I watched her thoroughly during a bengali regional reality show.....what a dissapointment!!
  9. She called classical waltz boring and during a contemporary performance she said "I didn't like your performance that much....there was nothing called dance... you kept yourself falling in the ground"πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
  10. In both case I can guarantee.....the performances were quite good inspite of being a regional reality show. πŸ˜•
  11. Only thing that I was thinking that how come TL adores her so much?

πŸ˜†
akanna thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Sash, TL likes Saroj Ji because of Madhuri... He adores Madhuri as a great dancer...
gilmores thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dabulls23

SAS You are hillarious....@ running around the tree πŸ˜†

I have seen 3 judges SK, JC and VM on JDJ and they were really bunch of comedians most of the times....Limited knowledge on Intl Dances IMHO....😳

Here I go with the type of dance Ms. SK can judge on...

&

&

🀣🀣🀣
Ms. Khan is another one who believes she's the queen of this world....
She can only judge/chorepgraph the usal latkas jhatkas matkas + some semi-classical dances. Rest is all gibberish to her...
gilmores thumbnail

Originally posted by: Its_Sash

Saroj Khan Ji. πŸ˜•

She is very rigid.πŸ˜• She is a typical bollywood person. πŸ˜• Loves thumkas & matkas. πŸ˜• She loves those performances where she can blow whistlesπŸ˜• In that case....if she followed DID 2 she would have loved Dharmesh She is very good for choreographing typical bollywood numbers or semi-classical numbers. πŸ˜• Apart from this she knows nothing neither she likes to learn few πŸ˜• I watched her thoroughly during a bengali regional reality show.....what a dissapointment!! She called classical waltz boring and during a contemporary performance she said "I didn't like your performance that much....there was nothing called dance... you kept yourself falling in the ground"πŸ˜† πŸ˜† In both case I can guarantee.....the performances were quite good inspite of being a regional reality show. πŸ˜•
  1. Only thing that I was thinking that how come TL adores her so much?

πŸ˜†

🀣🀣🀣
Falling on the ground!! 🀣🀣🀣