Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

onizuka thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
πŸ˜›she was rite... stunts and acrobatic are two different things... there is no stunt in dancing...  acrobatic yes... plz ... sometimes i think most of the people here are so immature... but still thinking like they're top of the world... like they know everything.... yeah.. that's what i hate terence eventually... looking wise and talking wise but with less knowledge and just quoted someone... if any of u don;t favor what i'm talking about.. just leave it... peace...!
akanna thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: onizuka

πŸ˜›she was rite... stunts and acrobatic are two different things... there is no stunt in dancing...  acrobatic yes... plz ... sometimes i think most of the people here are so immature... but still thinking like they're top of the world... like they know everything.... yeah.. that's what i hate terence eventually... looking wise and talking wise but with less knowledge and just quoted someone... if any of u don;t favor what i'm talking about.. just leave it... peace...!

So how much dance training and knowledge have you acquired so far?? Since your ID is not real, we might recognize you if you reveal your real ID, before we comment!! Just to make sure you are not Mia Michaels or Shiamak or Sandip or someone to that level... πŸ˜›
Nishita123 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
Hi Its_Sash, for the last point of your post,

In DID1, TL said he is a big fan of Saroj ji and when he saw Rangeela's Hai rama song , he wanted to become her assistant and stood outside of her house or something..............So from his talks it seems like He does like Saroj ji's choreography : )
Edited by Nishita123 - 14 years ago
Its_Sash thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nishita123

Hi Its_Sash, for the last point of your post,

In DID1, TL said he is a big fan of Saroj ji and when he saw Rangeela's Hai rama song , he wanted to become her assistant and stood outside of her house or something..............So from his talks it seems like He does like Saroj ji's choreography : )

Yes Nishi.

But Saroj Khan is so arrogant & rigid in her outlook πŸ˜•  Whatever, thank you for clarifying 😳

onizuka thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
need not to be any of those choreographers.... at least be a fair observer....
need not to know about everything... but at least must be very good at some thing...

Cutiepie_Rani thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I love Saraj Khan ji. I think she is one of the finest choreographers in our industry. Regarding her comment, I think because she comes more from the older generation its a lot more about dance only. I meant o say more about bollywood/classical styles only. In the recent years more and more dance styles have come about and the masters are just trying to experiment with them. Because she is from the older generation she has a bit of a different taste in dance and therefore finds these performances more as stunts than real dance. Although she is half right that for some contestants it has become more about stunts than dance. Stunts India Stunts! πŸ˜†
Edited by Cutiepie Rani - 14 years ago
-Sush- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Saroj khan has done some great choregraphy and she is a style icon. I like her choreography. But, when ever I have seen Sarjon Khan the person, not the choreographer, she does not impress me much. She is rude and screams a lot (at least going by one behind the scene video I saw, in which she used foul language too), and by this post she appears to not have much appriciation for dance styles other than hers...For me "leraning" and "appreciating" variety and diversity are great things in a person. And no one has an excuse to be not humble. Edited by MsUniverse - 14 years ago
-Sush- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Yes...I agree acrobatic is different from stunts. people use the word "stunt" for everything. 
I am surprised to hear your comments about Terrence though. I think he is one person who admitted which dance forms he did know and had to learn (whacking for example). I have found all his commentsto be well informed. Was there anything he said that was incorect that makes you react this way?
akanna thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

need not to be any of those choreographers.... at least be a fair observer....
need not to know about everything... but at least must be very good at some thing...

And what makes you think Terence isnt good at some thing at least?? I know you are a big Jai fan, and who was teaching who and what in DID-1?? Do you think Jai did all then dance on his own while Terence stood there and learned from Jai?? Terence is someone who knows a lot about most of the dance forms in the world - it's pretty obvious from the show who knows what and how much!! I dont claim to be someone who knows a lot, but I have learned and seen enough dance to know what's dance and what's not, and who talks well about dance and who doesnt.
Sadie.Saxton thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
To a point I agree with her... Season two was full of aerial acts, which kind of got boring for me, although most dances were enjoyable.