SR - Batameez Bad Boy Is Back! - Page 2

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 14 years ago
Ridzy.... I thought coming to dad's house to see you and gain answers would be easy, but no you had to make it difficult didn't you? You had to portray rudeness towards me, okay yes I understand you may be feeling angry at the sight of me, but threes no need to be so outright impudent about it! Well two can play it that game, you want rude? I'll show you rude! You thought I'd simply accept these divorce papers like a silent mute? No chance, No More Mr Nice Sid, I'm sick of having to be silent all the time, sick of . πŸ€£πŸ˜‘ 

i love this part, he is back and he is back with a bang. Come on sid, we are with u.

again nice postπŸ‘
TazzyA thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: IloveARLove

Youa re soooo right...Sid surely is BATTAmEEZ...you said it all...

Excuse me, not to sound rude, but have noticed some of your omments, would you perhaps like to clarify your point clearly please?
TazzyA thumbnail
Thanyouu all for the support once again, and Poco thankyouu hopefully god bless us all for our hopes, thanks for commenting everyone, you all give me awesome inspiration && strength to write about our lovely SR, and for those of you who have come on to this thread, and do not respect what i have posted, i shall ask you nicely to leave, i will refuse to accept bashing against the couple/and individual who i am representing. thankyou. xx
IloveARLove thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: TazzyA

Excuse me, not to sound rude, but have noticed some of your omments, would you perhaps like to clarify your point clearly please?

Well, I am sorry if i sounded rude..but I think SId was quite wrong in doing it to her..thats why wen you used the term "Batameez" I seconded it...
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail

Originally posted by: TazzyA

Don't bother Tazzy. Please.😳

Member , we agree with , accept and respect your thoughts. Sid is the ultimate badtameez, we agree. 😳

Edited by Pocahontas - 14 years ago
sajni786 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Pocahontas

I thought coming to dad's house to see you and gain answers would be easy, but no you had to make it difficult didn't you? You had to portray rudeness towards me, okay yes I understand you may be feeling angry at the sight of me, but threes no need to be so outright impudent about it! Well two can play it that game, you want rude? I'll show you rude! You thought I'd simply accept these divorce papers like a silent mute? No chance, No More Mr Nice Sid, I'm sick of having to be silent all the time, sick of having to bundle my feelings and never say a word, yes I hate to see distress on your features, but I also cant stand back any longer and watch as you drift away from me, its no longer an option or choice for me,

Can i just say that i love you for making this post? Beautifully put! You brought out Sid's angst and fury so perfectly!

Love and luck to you always,❀️

GOD bless you.πŸ€—

I second u here Poco......
Loved the way Tazzy put it.......πŸ‘

However.......its just making me feel sad and pitiful for those who simply wanna live the world of denial and not see something that is just so clear.........
Lennie thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
my love is still burning like an unquenchable fire within me, I do however know one fact... I refuse to give up, I will see this through to the end, and... I WILL FIGHT.

Sid needs to fight, give his heart one more chance and fight for Ridz
Passion and rawness we saw in Sid today, trying to somehow convey his feelings to Ridz, pls see and understand me
TazzyA thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pocahontas

Don't bother Tazzy. Please.😳

Member , we agree with , accept and respect your thoughts. Sid is the ultimate badtameez, we agree. 😳

Yes Poco you are right, i shall keep calm, lagta hain hamare pyare sid ki tarah mera bee temper hain πŸ˜†, but yes okay i repsect your views ( this bit implied to AR fan). But we love sid for exactly who he is, batameez or no. xx
TazzyA thumbnail

Originally posted by: sajni786

I second u here Poco......
Loved the way Tazzy put it.......πŸ‘

However.......its just making me feel sad and pitiful for those who simply wanna live the world of denial and not see something that is just so clear.........

Sajni, yaar i agree with you completely on the fact that is saddening on some levels, but kya kare yaar? sometimes it takes time to open your hearts to new situations and aspects, its better to just leave those be who are unable to do so.  πŸ˜† xx
We like the batamize and we want more batamize