SR - Batameez Bad Boy Is Back!

TazzyA thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Hey Guys, okay so this post is going to be based on Bad Boy Sid's view, seriously? Watching today's epi I am what can only be described as on a hype, so I shall try and portray the characters inner thoughts as best I can, sorry for any mistakes, and as I've said before thank you all for the support and love you've given me, it helps to know fellow fans can come together for our jodi. Again if this post isn't your taste feel free to click off, && again no bashing please, thanks.

Sid:

Ridzy.... I thought coming to dad's house to see you and gain answers would be easy, but no you had to make it difficult didn't you? You had to portray rudeness towards me, okay yes I understand you may be feeling angry at the sight of me, but threes no need to be so outright impudent about it! Well two can play it that game, you want rude? I'll show you rude! You thought I'd simply accept these divorce papers like a silent mute? No chance, No More Mr Nice Sid, I'm sick of having to be silent all the time, sick of having to bundle my feelings and never say a word, yes I hate to see distress on your features, but I also cant stand back any longer and watch as you drift away from me, its no longer an option or choice for me, JP is right, I need to render myself to my heart, to fully listen and comprehend what it wants, most of all? I need to fight for you, yes you may not wish for me to be with you any more, but when dad came in and issued seven months ultimatum to us both I didn't see you interject with a protest, maybe... Maybe, this may sound erratic, but maybe you want to give this relationship one last chance? Whatever the reason for your silence, I know one things for sure, I am done with being polite, and serene, its time to unleash the Batameez within, if through provocation, then so be it at least I will receive some sort of reaction from you, I need to see for myself now how you are, how you react, how you feel, today when you tried breaking free of my grip, you were unable to, should I take this as I sign? That despite the struggle to relinquish yourself from me, ultimately you will not be able to do so? Is it a sign that perhaps we are destined after all? That even I, despite the evident anger & hurt I felt, was unable to let go of you. If even in utter rage, at least I got to hold you for a few minutes. I do not know what fate has in store for us, my love is still burning like an unquenchable fire within me, I do however know one fact... I refuse to give up, I will see this through to the end, and... I WILL FIGHT.

By Tazzy

Edited by TazzyA - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

supercool3 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
i luv your Sid posts πŸ‘
romiosugar1 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
As usual....awesome post. keep it up!!
mysterieux thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Tazz girl...you are back with Siddy widdy post...awesome......πŸ˜ƒ

Its high time ...glad he is awake now.. ...and be the lion that he is......and  fight for his wife...because....we know that she wants to be with you....all that is left now is to tell her.

nikita_88 thumbnail
Awesome post!

Love it!

He will fight! πŸ˜†
IloveARLove thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: TazzyA

Hey Guys, okay so this post is going to be based on Bad Boy Sid's view, seriously? Watching today's epi I am what can only be described as on a hype, so I shall try and portray the characters inner thoughts as best I can, sorry for any mistakes, and as I've said before thank you all for the support and love you've given me, it helps to know fellow fans can come together for our jodi. Again if this post isn't your taste feel free to click off, && again no bashing please, thanks.

Sid:

Ridzy.... I thought coming to dad's house to see you and gain answers would be easy, but no you had to make it difficult didn't you? You had to portray rudeness towards me, okay yes I understand you may be feeling angry at the sight of me, but threes no need to be so outright impudent about it! Well two can play it that game, you want rude? I'll show you rude! You thought I'd simply accept these divorce papers like a silent mute? No chance, No More Mr Nice Sid, I'm sick of having to be silent all the time, sick of having to bundle my feelings and never say a word, yes I hate to see distress on your features, but I also cant stand back any longer and watch as you drift away from me, its no longer an option or choice for me, JP is right, I need to render myself to my heart, to fully listen and comprehend what it wants, most of all? I need to fight for you, yes you may not wish for me to be with you any more, but when dad came in and issued seven months ultimatum to us both I didn't see you interject with a protest, maybe... Maybe, this may sound erratic, but maybe you want to give this relationship one last chance? Whatever the reason for your silence, I know one things for sure, I am done with being polite, and serene, its time to unleash the Batameez within, if through provocation, then so be it at least I will receive some sort of reaction from you, I need to see for myself now how you are, how you react, how you feel, today when you tried breaking free of my grip, you were unable to, should I take this as I sign? That despite the struggle to relinquish yourself from me, ultimately you will not be able to do so? Is it a sign that perhaps we are destined after all? That even I, despite the evident anger & hurt I felt, was unable to let go of you. If even in utter rage, at least I got to hold you for a few minutes. I do not know what fate has in store for us, my love is still burning like an unquenchable fire within me, I do however know one fact... I refuse to give up, I will see this through to the end, and... I WILL FIGHT.

By Tazzy

Youa re soooo right...Sid surely is BATTAmEEZ...you said it all...
IloveARLove thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: moviebuff05

Tazz girl...you are back with Siddy widdy post...awesome......πŸ˜ƒ

Its high time ...glad he is awake now.. ...and be the lion that he is......and  fight for his wife...because....we know that she wants to be with you....all that is left now is to tell her.

Wonder wat makes you feel that she wants to be with him...😲
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail
I thought coming to dad's house to see you and gain answers would be easy, but no you had to make it difficult didn't you? You had to portray rudeness towards me, okay yes I understand you may be feeling angry at the sight of me, but threes no need to be so outright impudent about it! Well two can play it that game, you want rude? I'll show you rude! You thought I'd simply accept these divorce papers like a silent mute? No chance, No More Mr Nice Sid, I'm sick of having to be silent all the time, sick of having to bundle my feelings and never say a word, yes I hate to see distress on your features, but I also cant stand back any longer and watch as you drift away from me, its no longer an option or choice for me,

Can i just say that i love you for making this post? Beautifully put! You brought out Sid's angst and fury so perfectly!

Love and luck to you always,❀️

GOD bless you.πŸ€—
AfghanLeena thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
as always awsome post realy lovely post πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ€—

Love Leena:)
punjabkudi98 thumbnail
The best post ever and i just luv ur sid postsπŸ˜‰