April 27, 2010, Tuesday Update

pams309 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 years ago

Sorry guys for this brief update…my net connection is so unpredictable since last two days…So, I had to write this in brief…so that I can post it before it gets disconnected yet again…

April 27, 2010, Tuesday – Update

Sethi  parivar re-enter the house…

Anuj says he will throw all RB's things out….Simi says they should first do the sthapana of Mata rani.

Sethi family pray…and thank Goddess.

Simi asks Abhi to check his cell phone once to see how many calls she made to him.. Abhi says sorry…and tells her that there is no balance in his cell that's y he cudnt return her calls.

Simi asks him how he managed to get the stay order…. Abhi explains everything, how 1st judge left…and how he caught hold of a second judge. He tells them 2nd judge felt tat there is something fishy in this house matter and gave stay order without much hesitation.

Simi thanks Abhi…n says its becoz of him they got back their house.

…………………..

RB's mom returns…and sees everything scattered in the house…n her son too is in bad condition.

She asks him what has happened. RB grudgingly explains everything to him… tells her that he lost the house… and all his efforts have gone waste.

His mother asks him to forget Simi for good…

But RB refuses to give up… he calls his lawyer and asks him to come at once.

………………………..

Abhi and others are rearranging things in the house.. But is trying to be alone with his wife , Simi. But both of them don't get any chance as everybody is asking their help continuously.

Somehow he manages to take Simi to a corner…and tries to get cozy with her…but Mili spoils the moment for them by asking Abhi to help her with something.

But Mili notices wats happening with Abhi n Simi…

………………..

Nakul along with his driver goes to the same hospital, whose file he had seen in Nitu's house.

He goes to the receptionist and gives Omi's name and asks her to check her records if he is registered as outpatient. She checks and tells him no.

Nakul asks the driver if this is the same hospital to which his brother n nitu came… drives says yes.

Nakul wonders…why Nitu brought his brother there without registering him… He decides to be more careful Nitu…he thinks he cannot take her easily anymore.

Meanwhile Nitu's doctor gives her reports to a nurse n asks her to deliver them to the receptionist.

………………………….

At the dining table… Abhi holds Simi's hand under the table… Mili notices this too n she is amused.

Later she follows her sister and tells her that she and Abhi should go out and spend some time together.

(lot of romantic stuff happens in the scene…difficult write all that here… if any one of you want to add anything here, please go ahead n do.. )

………………………………..

Simi and Abhi go out to enjoy some time together …………..

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

h&rblock thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update in spite of your internet issues...I hope they get rid of RB for once & for all, he is getting irritating & this story line is getting boring...hope for an interesting storyline for Nakul/Omi/Neetu...
Naivedya thumbnail
Thanks for the update. I haven't watched it yet, but I hope Simi gives Abhi some attention and affection! The poor guy is famished for some love from his wife!

sam-far thumbnail
Thanks for the update haven't Abhi & Simi had their SR yet?
shanti05 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks Pam for the wonderful update
Wow today Abhi was in full mood !
but I still see some hesitation in Simi she is not soo comfortable !!

Lets hope we get a Suhaag raat tomorrow
when two souls become one !!!
Dhabu89 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thanks pam for the update....even with internet problems.........
Bana thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: shanti05

Thanks Pam for the wonderful update
Wow today Abhi was in full mood !
but I still see some hesitation in Simi she is not soo comfortable !!

Lets hope we get a Suhaag raat tomorrow
when two souls become one !!!

Nahin hoga - coz Nakul would have got Neetu's report by then and had her thrown out of the house. With a pregnant homeless sister landing on her doorstep (possibly with another ghar jamai in tow) suhaag raat preparations would have to be interrupted.

Must say if Mili noticed it why was she amused, she should have been ashamed of herself for all the demands she herself has been making on their time.

Thanks for the update, today was good for SimBhi but tomorrow is another day 😉