Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mysterieux thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 14 years ago

Originally posted by: arp04srocks

I kno i'm late....my bad... ๐Ÿ˜ณ i had exams....and then i couldnt find this post again....but ne wayz...i love everything you wrote...i hope Sid does put down his foot and tell Ridz wht the law is...

btw i'd just liek to tell you that when i read your title the first thing that popped into my head was the britany spears song...sad i know...but i couldnt help it

No worrries sweets๐Ÿ˜ƒ....Thank you for replying

That was the first thing I thought of you when oops met oops yesterday๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
mysterieux thumbnail

Originally posted by: ka7eela

awesome post puffy!..and i hope he becomes as you said..he is her husband and he loves her!..he should take a stand now and prove his love without mentioning Arman!..i hate it when he brings up Arman's name every time he speaks to her!..

he should stop being so insecure!..and should have more self confidence..and trust his own heart!..she never said to him that she still loves Arman so why he keeps repeating that again and again!..this is so annoying!

aww Thaank you hun๐Ÿ˜ƒ........I am glad he and his alter ego talked...hopefully now he will wake up ...and tell her what he feels for her.......

and I hope things work out soon...coz I darn tired of all this running around confusion.
mysterieux thumbnail

Originally posted by: lighteningbuzz

Are you serious Mandy?? I haven't seen the latest promo! But, if that's the case then I hate her too! I am also done with this show if I see SR not happening!

Dont worry buzzy......its just a promo ...and promo often mislead.๐Ÿ˜‰

Originally posted by: moviebuff05

Dont worry buzzy......its just a promo ...and promo often mislead.๐Ÿ˜‰

I hope so Buffy....๐Ÿ˜•
Edited by lighteningbuzz - 14 years ago
prerna4rishav thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
One thing that Sid needs to stop asap is taking Armaan's name in fronta Ridz x(... He is irritating me too๐Ÿ˜ˆ

Ridzy thinks the marriage was a lie for Sid.. whereas for her, it was her life..

High time Sid should make her feel that he loves her too ๐Ÿ˜ณ
BeyondHorizon thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: prerna4rishav

One thing that Sid needs to stop asap is taking Armaan's name in fronta Ridz x(... He is irritating me too๐Ÿ˜ˆ

Ridzy thinks the marriage was a lie for Sid.. whereas for her, it was her life..

High time Sid should make her feel that he loves her too ๐Ÿ˜ณ

I know u love SR but for Ridz this marriage wasn her life. The way she said it made that sound like a compromise. But I can't really bear to see Sid so broken ๐Ÿ˜ญ

I never felt Tamanna was good for him but atleast he was a happy go lucky chap then. After Ridz came into his life he's literally forgotten how to smile. Bechara
JATINTHAKKAR thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Right Buff.
Sid has to fight for Riddhima.
uppaas thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: JATINTHAKKAR

Right Buff.

Sid has to fight for Riddhima.

True fight 4 her ................