Frequent Posters

mysterieux thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 14 years ago

Originally posted by: Lennie

They need to fight together and for each other

Thank you Lennie😃....hopefully soon
wow buff!!! beautiful i loved the way ur presented siddy widdy's thoughts!!!

enough of running and crying it's battle time!! both unleashed both wounded both angry.....do u feel the heat and intensity!
AnnaNAshley thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Yeah fight as much as you can as long as its for getting each other ... ;D cant wait to see more of your fights just to resist each other coz you know you two are so much attracted to each other... its hard to resist 😳
supercool3 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Sexyface POV exact 🤣

omg and this is just the start..

fab post Buffy
TazzyA thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Bufyy yaar ur genius strike continues, 😃 loved it && sooooooooo true, sid bad boy is back in the house, and no way can ridzy fight this guy, least of all run away! haha amazing post hun, loved every bit of it 😛 xx
Monu-SunNaa thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Damn right Siddy.😉😳 Nice post Buffy, we are right behind you Sid.

Originally posted by: moviebuff05

You are stuck with me....
I may be a nice guy......stand by to do the right thing......letting you go for the sake of your happiness.......but when I see the woman I love....hurting me so bad.......I am hurt beyond repair........I should have not let you go this easily.......not left the road clear for you.....Armaan 's a nice guy...I did everything possible to make happiness happen for you both.....but you....instead of coming and saying a kind word....understanding me...leaving me with one last smile......you played the wrong delivery service with me.....you stabbed me in the back

You asked for it...and now I am  back......this time I will not make it easy for you........now you will have to play fair
This time if you want to walk away you will have to fight me..coz I am your husband and I am in the way.......

I will not let you go this time......and lets see what fate decides😉

Great job Buffy,

This is exactly what Sid is feeling right now! Any person would feel what he is feeling right now! I mean do you blame him after all the nice things he did for Ridzy and how she treated him. The anger you portrayed in your writing was beautifully expressed.
                                     👏
sajni786 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Loved the way u put Sid's mindset in words....👏.

Sid will play it fair this time........but I really he wins as well.....😳
mysterieux thumbnail

Originally posted by: Kai_Hiwatari

wow buff!!! beautiful i loved the way ur presented siddy widdy's thoughts!!!

enough of running and crying it's battle time!! both unleashed both wounded both angry.....do u feel the heat and intensity!

Thanks Kaiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii😃...no more rona dhona...its tom and jerry time......cant live with and cant live without😆
mysterieux thumbnail

Originally posted by: AnnaNAshley

Yeah fight as much as you can as long as its for getting each other ... ;D cant wait to see more of your fights just to resist each other coz you know you two are so much attracted to each other... its hard to resist 😳

Thanks Anna😃.......their war has been a long time coming😉