Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

princess1 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 years ago
Tazzy ....Tune Ye post likhke Forum me Tazagi hi bhar di...!!
wonderful written post ......I have still so many things to catch up ....missed weekend threads as well everything......!! but this post bring me smile....Love every line....especially last line also ...I love you...!!
TazzyA thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Cookies01 &&

Originally posted by: princess1

Tazzy ....Tune Ye post likhke Forum me Tazagi hi bhar di...!!

wonderful written post ......I have still so many things to catch up ....missed weekend threads as well everything......!! but this post bring me smile....Love every line....especially last line also ...I love you...!!

thankyouu girlz, πŸ˜ƒ means alot lol after seing the eep i simply had the inspiration to write other-wise i would have exploded, Love SR the biggest inspiraition for me to write the posts, not to mention the love and care i've gotten from fellow fans, thankyouu all πŸ˜ƒ xxx
romiosugar1 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Awesome post Tazzy:)) Your post touched my heart. Sid and his mind blowing acting made me cry today!! You said it all so beautifully. May god gives some brain to Ridz to understand Sid and his pain sooner than later. Keep it up Tazzy darling!!

AfghanLeena thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: moviebuff05

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" color="#ff0000" size="2">

Exactamento......very well wrtitten from Sids POV.

I loved the line:</font>

<font face="Comic Sans MS" color="#ff0033" size="3">Was there no part of you that felt a single morsel of regret, pain, distress when signing these papers? You signed them so ruthlessly then sent them to Ammy, almost as if my feelings meant nothing to you,</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" color="#ff0000" size="2">to him it seems that way...as if she never gave signing another thought....and thats what turned his sorrow to anger...now we wait and let the firework magic happen</font>

i agree even i like that part sooo match realy today i cry also with my CUTE Sid πŸ˜‰ i hade sooo pain in my heart 😭 poor sid 😳.

btw nice topic as always just love it nice working keep doing nice working like this we r proud to have u in Siddhima's fan list πŸ‘ πŸ‘.

Love Leena πŸ˜‰
ka7eela thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
this is truly amazing i loved Sid today his rawness of exposing his deep feelings of stress, helplessness and despair!..i love your posts to the core! ..they make more sense then what these CV's have in mind!..or actually wanted to project cause only God knows what the CV's have in their minds!..as some days they show us something implying one thing..the other day they will contradict what they have shown implying something totally opposite!.. screwing both the story and the characters essences!..

sorry if i went off the topic..anyways hats off to you sweetyπŸ˜ƒ
ssdtvgojan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Once again very well written and SUPERB!!!!!!!πŸ‘πŸΌ

I really felt sad for SID 😭 but i am bit happy that our old SID is back. 😊 Bye to Rona Dona and eagerly waiting for some spicey fights between RIDZ/SID.

Maham thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3

Tazzy love ur postsπŸ€—AWESUMπŸ˜ƒ so creative yr.....

i felt really bad for sid bt he is bk

-alimabi- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
wonderful work sweety
TazzyA thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thanks again guys on the lovely comments, i'm gonna try working on a new POV for SID soon, (inshallah if i get time) this time i shall base it on batameez sid πŸ˜† lol, glad he's back πŸ˜ƒ xx thanks for the support from all, makes me happy that i can share some of my work with fellow fans and friends who will appreciate it 😊 xx
punjabkudi98 thumbnail
πŸ˜›Awesome job Tazzy as always and i really agree with ur post