SR - Lament Of Love

TazzyA thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Hey Guys, so just to start off, this topic is based on what sid was going through today, on the terrace, basically its another one of my interpretations, I would do an interpretation on ridzy, but frankly I am very angry at the girl atm, the pain she is causing sid, I know its not intentional, but even still it is very hear-wrenching. Anyway Let me know what you guys think, thank you for the support on my previous topics, if you don't like the Topic then feel free to close it, and as always no bashing please, Thanks.

So the definition of "Lament" is this - to feel, show, or express grief, sorrow, or regret. This is exactly what Sid was going through on the terrace, all those jumbled emotions, which just kept bringing him back to the same question Why Ridzy?

Sid:

Pain, Grief, Sorrow, Sadness, Loss, Heart-Break, all of these emotions are running through me like an out of control race car, I am trying my hardest to understand ridzy, what compelled you to make the decision you did today? Even though I had sent you those papers, my intention was never to actually have you sign them, yes in my heart I believed that you still loved Ammy, but somewhere I had thought you had cared for me too, was I wrong? Was I deluded? Was there no part of you that felt a single morsel of regret, pain, distress when signing these papers? You signed them so ruthlessly then sent them to Ammy, almost as if my feelings meant nothing to you, of course I had wanted to know your choice, but I cannot decipher as to why my heart is bleeding so terribly at the aspect of losing you, at the aspect of digesting the choice you have made, maybe this is our destiny, maybe it was me who was not meant for you, but despite all of this I refuse to give up, I WANT Answers ridzy, answers to why you signed the papers, why you sent Ammy, why you chose him, I refuse to rest till I have received these answers, by sending me these papers you have no idea how much you have destroyed my heart, but regardless, I shall gain the answers to the questions that are burning in my mind, quench the confusion that is hammering away at me, Only you, Ridzy, can answer these questions, Only YOU. Leaving the aside the anger and heart-ache I feel right now, one thing will remain against all. I Love You.

By Tazzy
Edited by TazzyA - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

so the lion has finally lashed out of his sadness to batamize attitude again.

good post as alwaysπŸ‘
TazzyA thumbnail

Originally posted by: hewascool90210

so the lion has finally lashed out of his sadness to batamize attitude again.

good post as alwaysπŸ‘

thankyou hun, and yes batameez is back, hooorah, sexy sid πŸ˜‰ lol hoepfully we'll see fireworks tomorrow lol xx
mysterieux thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Exactamento......very well wrtitten from Sids POV.

I loved the line:

Was there no part of you that felt a single morsel of regret, pain, distress when signing these papers? You signed them so ruthlessly then sent them to Ammy, almost as if my feelings meant nothing to you,

to him it seems that way...as if she never gave signing another thought....and thats what turned his sorrow to anger...now we wait and let the firework magic happen
norzar thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
hi

tazzy great job dear

you have written sid's thoughts really well

my heart cried for sid today

norzar
TazzyA thumbnail

Originally posted by: norzar

hi

tazzy great job dear

you have written sid's thoughts really well

my heart cried for sid today

norzar

moviebuff05  - && Norzy, thanks guys, am glad that i can expres sid's views, i just wish that ridzy could understand him, phir sain sid ko rolayan, me hates wen he cries, it breaks my heart xx
supercool3 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Tazzy i luv this post..

this is Sexyface POV not crying Sid POV..

but hey dont take out too much on Ridz...i support her a lot too lolz
ChristLover thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Lovely post and I really love the title. You are so creative TazzyπŸ‘
TazzyA thumbnail

Khushii && V Thanks girlies πŸ˜ƒ lol, and true i probz should tone down on ridzy, but, frankly to me thats how Sid seemed today, like he deffo wants so serious answers from the girl, is it just me, or does hee look absolutley adorable when angry??  πŸ˜†xx

Cookies01 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I absolutely LOVE your post!!! ⭐️

I'll have to come back n write more later b/c I can't find the words to do justice to your wonderful post! πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

~Cookie