Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

moosewithgoose thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
loved reading ur post..from wut i think she will sign the papers bt cant wait to see her reaction at the 2nd part of the precap. :p
Rush_25 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
very well put!!!! OMG yes.. I realized neither Sid or Riddhima wants divorce!!!!!  I am so loving this  coming up "Pratham -Gauri" kutumb track!!! MWA!!!
supercool3 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
awesome post..

Sid's and Ridz's reactions for today seem fab...
finally there's something abt whatz happenin in Sid..
and im glad Sexyface is back..

the precap scene seems intriguin too..
i reall wonder whatz gonna happen tomorrow
TazzyA thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Beautiful post, it completely states the manner in which all three characters have behaved till date, time will tell waths in store lol xx
nm21 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Thank you all sooo much for your kind words , I'm elated that everyone liked the post and I thoroughly enjoyed reading everyone's opinion and how the overall consensus is in favour of Sexyface being back! Woo!

Cheers guys really does mean alot! Can't wait for tomorrow's episode, we only got to see the glimpse of a trailer today and we're all soo excited, picture abhi baki hai mere dost ;)

Love and luck to everyone always, god bless

P.s. also big jhappi to everyone who liked the post too!  love N xxx

4rosegirl1 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
yay cant wait for ar to be together and sr separated
arp04srocks thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Wow!!! I loved this post👏👏👏👏

you wrote out exactly what i  think the CVs were tryin to get across with this epi....i cant wait to see some fireworks between these two...thank god the story is finally moving forward...cant wait to see what happens
punjabkudi98 thumbnail
Today's episode really showed me dat ridzi and sid have feeling 4 each other inside but 4 some reason it won't come out!!!! I also noticed wen ridzi
was looking at her wedding pic  i really thought she was smiling!!!1❤️ Dey don't want a divorce!!!
❤️❤️❤️
❤️❤️❤️
patakhaguddi thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
~I luhved your post. Amazing description. Actually made me positive. Which many people know is very difficult.
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail
I love the way you have written this post , Baby. Yeah, both SR burned for each-other yesterday - Riddhima with her affectionate and sad tears looking at her and Sid's wedding pic - pain hidden. And Sid finally let out the emotional lump in his soul at the terrace. There was so much pain and agony in them and now , they will unleash it on each-other.

It is such a dark humour that they both feel so much for each-other , they can't even think of separating and yet the divorce papers have come between them.

Somebody please make kaagaz ki kashti out of those papers and bahaao them in baarish ka paani.

I loved how you wrote the sentiments and angst of  Sid-Riddz. You should write more often. darling.

Love and luck to you always,❤️

GOD bless you.🤗