26/4:Sid/Riddhima: The Precap!

nm21 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 years ago

The divorce papers have done the trick, or so it seems. πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

Anger is sometimes the only way we can convey to somebody else EXACTLY what we think, and that is what the divorce papers have triggered in Sid, the "badtameez-Sexyface syndrome". πŸ‘

For weeks SR fans and general neutral party DMG fans have sat biting their nails, pulling their hair out at Sid's amicable, tranquil attitude towards the 'Armaan and Riddhima situation' which left all sickly frustrated. This approach kept leading to soft spoken questions, misconstrued assumptions and a "I feel sorry for myself but worse for them" attitude. Oh my god- MAN UP SIDDHANT! Give him Riddhima's dupatta and choodiyan purlease. Ok, harsh, he is a good guy etc etc and he was doing whatever he thought was right...nonetheless

I really was beginning to miss our mischievous, rude, obnoxious little brat.. and so I relieved myself of exam stress by doing a celebratory dance when I saw the precap for today's episode. πŸ₯³<<< (me)

R-R-Reewind!

Where it all started:

But first, general pointer from today's episode:

Just a passing comment on Sid's terrace scene today where it sank in that Riddhima had signed the divorce papers, note the similarity in Armaan's behaviour when he had found out about the SR marriage and had gone to the terrace too. Note how they both:

Shout and scream, curse and generally direct blame and anger towards the skies. Yes those are our two cuties, both doing the same thing at different times, a time where Riddhima was the most important thing in their lives and the realisation was kicking in that they were going to lose her.  This is just my own personal link on the direction and the character's behavioural quirks so I thought I'd share it.

Getting back to today.

I was incredibly happy today as a few days ago in one of my posts I had mentioned that although Sid had sent the divorce papers, there was a part of him that prayed Riddhima didn't sign them. I am glad it was clarified in the episode today in Sid's own words. It made perfect sense that he wanted her to himself, no matter how much he was pushing her away to Armaan. And then, in his thoughts Sid argues, "tum hamesha kehti thi ke Armaan tumhara ateet hai" then why did you sign the papers?

Et voila! It would be so pitiful for Sid to have lost all common sense that the jigsaw pieces all fit back into place-perfectly. πŸ‘

I felt so bad for Riddhima. Time and time again, like a broken record she would confirm that her future lay with Sid alone, she could never be with anyone else, they were married. End of. Then she was repeatedly confronted by a hopeful Armaan who would then go on to declare his love for her. It was awkward, especially for a married woman, especially for Riddhima who did not want to keep telling Armaan it was over, and yes I know he was her first love but subjectively looking at it through only Riddhima's point of view, culture, tradition and morals are priority. Even Armaan knew her well enough to realise that she would never compromise her values and sign the papers. Then why was it he was proved wrong? Why was it that Riddhima was provoked?😑

Because of Siddhant, his ignorance and consistent encouragement to Armaan made it unbearable for Riddhima. Sid would act upon what he felt he wanted to hear rather than what he actually heard. Riddhima would literally spell it out to him and he would act in the extreme adverse way.  And for Riddhima, it was the last straw, it implied to her that Sid regretted his decision of marrying her, which is why he sent the papers, and she signed them because she doesn't want to burden him with a relationship he is so willing to break. 😳

Note: Sid gives Riddhima a divorce because he feels it is what she wants.

Riddhima signs the papers because she believes it is what Sid wants.

Neither of them want a divorce, Riddhima looks at the wedding photo and Sid well just watch the terrace scene from today!

How ironic it is that he has the answer to his own question, and now that the "damage has been done", he acknowledges it. But. he has not accepted it yet...He feels as if he has been taken for a ride, note the difference in attitude where initially he says to Armaan that he was a "mistake" in Riddhima's life but later on the terrace he begs to differ. He is angry, he does not want to think of himself as a mistake because he knows that Riddhima herself gave him the permission to fall in love with her, so why sign the papers and change their relationship, why does she try to confuse him so?😑πŸ₯Ί

He has questions and off he goes our angry young man to get his answer.

The precap- Sid states to Riddhima that a signature on the front page alone is inadequate and in order to finalise the divorce she needs to sign the rest of the pages.

So me thinkst, its another test only for Riddhima, do you know how long it took Riddhima to sign the first time, and this is in solitude when she was only considering Sid's flaws and anger overcame her.

Now she will have Sid's huge intimtdating eyes on her whilst she considers signing aggressively almost breaking the nib of the pen and smacking it back into his face. The question is, will she be able to push herself hard enough to disguise the apprehension of repeating the dreaded journey of potential separation to someone who she really doesn't want to break away from? I sense fireworks between the two tomorrow, good or bad, only time will tell.     

Part II- you sent the divorce papers through your boyfriend...I mean your ex.

πŸ‘ Wow wee, my jaw almost hit the ground! I mirrored Riddhima's expression 😲, "the audacity! How dare you?! Tumhari yeh himaat ke tum mujhse is tarah baat karo" Only I was a lot happier about itπŸ˜³πŸ˜‰. Euch I was sick of their politeness towards one another, it just isn't them. Sid needed to make such a comment, I hope a flurry of anger and the truth is revealed. 😊

Today I saw some progression. For the past few episodes there have been nothing but a series of unfortunate events and misunderstandings and it is due to another of these that Riddhima signs the papers. Only now Sid has realised it, he knows that his love for her is not unrequited so what was she thinking when she made her decision.

Just to confirm: I support both couples but I would rather that the ultimate decision for whichever is chosen is due to a realistic reason and not a misunderstanding.⭐️

Over and out me hearties! No bashing of any kind whatsoever! Any comments which have been made in this post are of a general nature, and have not been made to upset anyone! The view itself is subjective, you do not have to agree but please don't contribute in a foul manner to ruin it for everyone else!

Thank yeeee xx πŸ€—

Edited by nm21 - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Lennie thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Well said 😊
I couldnt add anything more

We have Sid back the one that is showing his anger and this has to be good because this is the only way Sid will get some of his feelings and pain out and i wonder how Ridz will be tomorrow, the icy woman has to return at some point and hurt him even more and then hurt together and with each other

We all can see that SR dont want to seperate at all, but from each other's pov - they think other wants to be free

I knew Sid was holding onto that weak little hope that she wouldnt sign, its always different thinking about it then having to see the proof in your hand, thats when a totally different deep pain takes over which it did to Sid today
Edited by Lennie - 14 years ago
Rhimjhimsawan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
wait first

Totally agree!! Finally Sid made sense today!!! I love how he sent the papaers but he realy didn't want her to sign it πŸ˜ƒ

I also love how neither of these two pati patni want the divorce but they are only doing it thinking the other wants it. 😍

norzar thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
hi

lovely post

very happy that we got to see Sid the way he was today

rids expression to sid say bf and ex bf was spot on

felt bad for both SR today,

esp when rids said about that she alwyas gets pain when she thinks of someone more than herslef,

keep it up SR, would love to see more of these fights,

bec we actually get to see somehting diffeent and the sotry too moves

norzar

whatever sid and ridz do, they do it for each other happiness and yes sid is finally back .
mysterieux thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Yay..yay ...yay......the Angry Mr. Modi is back..........

Thank god he got his temper back....now we need is for thses two to vent and fume...and let each other know...that...gosh darn it...I want to stay married to you.

nikita_88 thumbnail
Fabulous post!!!

Thank you for using the words Man up!!! πŸ˜† That is exactly what I have been thinking about Sid's charater in ages! He finally did it he was determined to get his answers!

I totally agree with you post and where Sid and Riddhima are both coming from!

Today's episode was brilliant. Can't wait for tommorow!
Miss.Netherland thumbnail
Ahh simply very well done
Just was doing some R&J left over course work this cheered me up as well
Thankss and keep writing
Tc

Pia
nyctophilia thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Nish u excel in writing dear..😊 the analysis abt the precap is so true u stated the real facts sweety...πŸ€—πŸ€— loved the post...

i m so very happy the real Siddhant modi is back with the Bang..SexyFace defos Rules the Roost...he needed to unleash his pain his anger..and the DP's did the trick...and now even IckyFace is gonna make a comeback in tmrw's epi,hopin to see the deadly Fatak'sπŸ˜† ..

SR fights r intense and passionate...😳😳

Welcome back chudail and badtameez...πŸ˜†

Note: Sid gives Riddhima a divorce because he feels it is what she wants.

Riddhima signs the papers because she believes it is what Sid wants.

Neither of them want a divorce, Riddhima looks at the wedding photo and Sid well just watch the terrace scene from today!

yup its ironic none of them wanna get separated yet the divorce thing has come into question and i strongly believe this will definitely draw them even more closer...the Clash of the Titans part two is on its way and there wud be no looking back...😳

Edited by kritishah3 - 14 years ago
athithi thumbnail
Great post..!!
Thats the essence of it.. Neither of them want the divorce and they are pushing the situation to see who bursts first.. poor Armaan gets to be the courier , the ex-BF and what not!!!!

It is imperative that this is going to happen.. Theirs is not the marriage that happened in normal circumstances.. This is what they call the perfect storm !! only then their relationship canbe normal..

The anger always brings out the truth..Its good see they know how to push each others buttons - like the ideal husband and wife..πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ