Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

iwantitall thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
this looks like a promo jaz! gimmee a proper part!
Dew-drop thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: cool.sindhya

I agree wid u our  respected forum Cop ...!πŸ˜†
kinno thumbnail
I don't think you should stop here please continue your writing is really good.πŸ‘πŸ˜Š
-Fivr- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
OMG! *looks bug-eyed at the thread* You updated it!!! And I didn't even know! I was just going through the first couple of pages to check what posts I'd missed and this was one of them! OMG! I cannot read it tonight warna I'll feel horrible for not commenting. But I'll comment once I'll read - for BOTH FFs... *embarrassed muh*
-Fivr- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
*sits down with a bottle of Pepsi*

Alright! Lets do this! I finally got the time to sit here and just ponder on this FF and I got very few thoughts in my head - sorry yaar. But here they are.

I love the setting of Dutta's office - with glass all around and the view of a lit city! I loved it - I've always wanted a view like that so needless to say I was a little jealous of Dutta! πŸ˜†

*sigh* Can I ask what happened to that no-good fiance of Nakku? WHERE is he now that she's in trouble? Kidhar hai ye jahil admi? Didn't he want to marry her? Where is he now? Don't tell me he ditched her when her parents got in an accident! WHAT A JERK! I am already mad at him and I haven't even been introduced to him in the FF. BLAH! *throws a chappal at the no-good fiance*

But out of all of this, you know what I loved most? That BOTH of them have "confined" their feelings inside them and have worked extra hard to keep it that way. Dutta works night and day out of choice - yeah he says to get "tenders" and "contracts" but we both know it's because he really doesn't want free time to be thinking about Nakku and her absence from his life. And while his "seclusion" is from choice - her's is a more forced one. She has no other option - but I feel she is just as grateful for it, subconsciously. Yes it's hard and it's exhausting - but she wouldn't have it any other way if it meant that she'd have all this time to think about him. They only think about each other when they "give in" to temptation - and though I feel they are happy when they think about each other right now, if they had been allowed to think about each other any more they'd have begun to realize how much they really and painfully miss each other. RIght now it's just remiscent - not that painful, just a happy memory. But had they been allowed to "focus" on it more they'd have realized just how much they are lacking in their life - more than the obvious.. AND I could just be all off here - so if I am, just laugh me off. 🀣
nabilamubeen thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
hii....i m new reader.......awesome concept...interesting story...really enjoyed reading nakku and dutta in totally changes character.....plzzzz add me to ur pm list
jnawaz thumbnail

Originally posted by: meriyaar

plz keep updating! It was amazing, do tasha meet again, how r they gonna meet? Ur ff is better than the show, theres no typical rhona dona its a perfect piece of writting. :D

of course TaSha meet again...how can they not....they will meet soon enough...i promise...it will be worth it πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰...lol...as for the typical rhona dhona...dont know if it will be typical...but...rhona dhona will be there...but not what you expect at all πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›

Originally posted by: kshreya2002

Amazing Jaz...4 years on they still have hots for each other. thoughts of each other the only sanctuary. i take it that ravi is a namard in this FF too. πŸ˜†

dude...its Dutta..of course Naku still has the hots...look at us...lol...and of course Dutta still is lost in her love...he he...ravi ki toh baath hi maat karo...aage aage dekho woh mavali kya karta hai πŸ˜‰

Originally posted by: newbe

GREAT WORKπŸ‘...KEEP GOINGπŸ˜ƒ....FAAAST..!πŸ˜†

thanks 😊

Originally posted by: Irika95

nicee part..Jaz..

hope theyy meet soon...plzz keep continuing

they will meet soon enough...hang in there 😳

JAZ

jnawaz thumbnail

Originally posted by: mayur-tasha

plz keep updating .ita amazing ...just amazing..........awesomely described datta office n neighbour hood n the painful ongoing experience of naku....thanks 4 pm....

im glad that you are enjoying the ff...😳...next part will be up very soon πŸ˜ƒ

Originally posted by: Dew-drop

OMG Jazzie ....it waz awesum ....πŸ‘πŸ‘
Poor Naku ..itni chotti si umar mein itni bari zimmedari ....😭
πŸ₯Ί
Ravi must hav ditchd her after her parents accident ....mawali kahin ka ..
😑
Ur description of Dutta ,,,,hayyee ,,main to gayee ..😍😍

cant w8 4 them to meet again ....!
❀️❀️

Update soon ,,,other wise pata hai na mera..!
🀣

thiku (as my 3yr old niece says thank you)...lol...im glad you liked it...ravi...ravi ravi...aage aage dekho main kya kya karti hoon 😈...did you recover from the dutta description...nahin toh main pani laaun? πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰...next part soon...and they will meet...eventually πŸ˜›

Originally posted by: swati2008

great jaz.........four years gone they still miss each other............soooo sweet............whats about naku's marriage........update soon..........

yes...4 yrs and they still miss each other...its more than miss...its more like a yearn...lol...ill try to describe it in the next part...it will be posted soon...you'll find out about Naku's marriage then πŸ˜‰

JAZ

jnawaz thumbnail

Originally posted by: betty123

hey jaz....................nice part yar..........i wish tasha meet again soon⭐️

thanks...glad you liked it 😳

Originally posted by: -RACHNA-

EEEEEKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK  yeh kya itna chota part  ummmmmmm par bohot sundar tha.............. 2moro part 2 ...thats a demand 4m me ...................lol.............

Originally posted by: cool.sindhya

@ rachna and sindy: tum log jaise jaise comment karto ho...main vaise vaise update likhti hoon...give me long...loooong comments...you will get maha long parts...aur yeh vada hai mera πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ are you up for the challenge...πŸ˜‰

JAZ

jnawaz thumbnail

Originally posted by: kinno

I don't think you should stop here please continue your writing is really good.πŸ‘πŸ˜Š

thanks...😳

Originally posted by: -Fivr-

*sits down with a bottle of Pepsi* eeks...tu bhi aisha ki tarha pepsi ki dewaani hai? no problem...pass it over...i love pepsi πŸ˜ƒ

Alright! Lets do this! I finally got the time to sit here and just ponder on this FF and I got very few thoughts in my head - sorry yaar. But here they are.  never be sorry for your thoughts because i TRULY ENJOY reading them...i have to say it...you are one of the few...if not the only one...to give a proper comment 😳😳😳so for that..i thank you! πŸ€—

I love the setting of Dutta's office - with glass all around and the view of a lit city! I loved it - I've always wanted a view like that so needless to say I was a little jealous of Dutta! πŸ˜† lol...you know...i've gotten a lot of compliments on dutta's office...here on LTL and also when i did this for kis desh...people went gaga picturing Prem like that....πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

*sigh* Can I ask what happened to that no-good fiance of Nakku? WHERE is he now that she's in trouble? Kidhar hai ye jahil admi? Didn't he want to marry her? Where is he now? Don't tell me he ditched her when her parents got in an accident! WHAT A JERK! I am already mad at him and I haven't even been introduced to him in the FF. BLAH! *throws a chappal at the no-good fiance*  "jahil" 🀣🀣🀣 omg...i havent heard that word in ages...when i read it literally lol-ed...ha ha...let me just say one thing...dont write him off...yet...just cuz he wasnt there in part one doesnt mean ke woh gayab hogaya...πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰...he is in intergral part of this ff...as you will see in part 2...i cant wait to see what you have to say about the jahil admi then...im sure you will come up with a 'few' more words to describe him πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›

But out of all of this, you know what I loved most? That BOTH of them have "confined" their feelings inside them and have worked extra hard to keep it that way. Dutta works night and day out of choice - yeah he says to get "tenders" and "contracts" but we both know it's because he really doesn't want free time to be thinking about Nakku and her absence from his life. And while his "seclusion" is from choice - her's is a more forced one. She has no other option - but I feel she is just as grateful for it, subconsciously. Yes it's hard and it's exhausting - but she wouldn't have it any other way if it meant that she'd have all this time to think about him. They only think about each other when they "give in" to temptation - and though I feel they are happy when they think about each other right now, if they had been allowed to think about each other any more they'd have begun to realize how much they really and painfully miss each other. RIght now it's just remiscent - not that painful, just a happy memory. But had they been allowed to "focus" on it more they'd have realized just how much they are lacking in their life - more than the obvious.. AND I could just be all off here - so if I am, just laugh me off. 🀣  dude...the thing you wrote about Dutta...you just about did the summary for the next part as it pertains to dutta...🀣🀣🀣 i should just not post it any more and have people read your summary...how did you know? 😲😲...did you read the kisd desh one? 😑😑 better not...varna....hmm...NO PEPSI FOR YOU!!! πŸ˜›...they both realize what they are lacking...that will come up soon...and yes...thinking about each other is like the forbidden fruit...you know you are not supposed to take a bite...but you just cant help it...but then again...who can blame them? πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

Originally posted by: nabilamubeen

hii....i m new reader.......awesome concept...interesting story...really enjoyed reading nakku and dutta in totally changes character.....plzzzz add me to ur pm list

welcome...and thank you so much fo reading and commenting...i appreciate it 😳😳😳...will PM you as soon as next part is posted...which will be soon...very soon...promise πŸ˜ƒ

JAZ