Views

Users

Frequent Posters

monar thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 years ago
Amy πŸ€— how I miss this taapics πŸ˜• brilliant post sweetie πŸ€—

more flaws he can't speak this heart out.. and uses alot of telepathy... and

BIGGEST FLAW IS NOT LISTED HE LOVES HIS WIFE "RIDHHIMA MODI" MORE THAN HIS LIFE.. HE NEVER SAID "I LOVE YOU WIFEY" TO HER 😑

nice topicπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

mysterieux thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Amy DahlingπŸ€—......

Loved it loved it.....
His big flaw acording to me.... inspite of long suffering assumption fever, he refusing to go to ridhima doctor to get medication

Too much self medication  is ruining his life
shanti05 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Each human being has flaws and Siddhant is no exception !!!

Great post I don't think I have anything else to add other than you all have added

Its better to grow with Flaws than be flawless !!
nikita_88 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ramy25

Niknak!🀣 obama and Voldy together!🀣🀣🀣Gulp! Potter be on frontline again then! but WAIT! Potter's in ma' country and ma' state now! He's left London now.....and is sun bathing on the Atlantic coast!πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜† and so are Weasley and Granger!🀣🀣

Niknak....you need new lenses....i put the conclusion in the end after the *results* section!
So hold up! you didn't read my whole post?! Hawwwwwwwww😲

🀣 YAY!! For you! πŸ˜† I sent Potter over to you😳 🀣

Oh I remember reading the section, no idea why it evaded my attention I guess I was skim reading as I always do and then when I realise something is missing from what I have read I re-read the page and realise I missed out the most important sentence 🀣
annihilation thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Hey ramy25....Good post...Indeed a very good one...πŸ‘πŸΌ

You always manage to get AR fans to read your post with offending them in any way...
I really like that quality of yours....We both have a simlar in this case....I dont like bashing other characters/pairs in any way and so do you....😊

And haan, the flaws you pointed about Siddhant are true enough....(Please, dont think I'm bashing Sid/SR)...Yes, he too is a human like every other character in DMG....be it Armaan, Riddhima or anybody else....Hope you are not going to sue me for mentioning Armaan n Riddhima....n hope you wont sent Voldemort after me...But you can always send Potter to me...I will be too happy...πŸ˜ƒ

I think we both have got one more similarity, I assume you like Potter series....and so do I....😊
Edited by herms_angel - 14 years ago
ka7eela thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Ramy25

Oh! awesome! more flaws YAY!

yeah Sid is a very very flawed guy.....humph....commits so many mistakes~!
how could he?!

yepe thats Sid for you! he is so flawed that woh jail mai band karnay ke be laiyak nahi hai!πŸ˜†..on a second thought maybe he just deserves to be jailed in Rids Arms and heart 😍
Nymeria thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: herms_angel

Hey ramy25....Good post...Indeed a very good one...πŸ‘πŸΌ

You always manage to get AR fans to read your post with offending them in any way...
I really like that quality of yours....We both have a simlar in this case....I dont like bashing other characters/pairs in any way and so do you....😊

And haan, the flaws you pointed about Siddhant are true enough....(Please, dont think I'm bashing Sid/SR)...Yes, he too is a human like every other character in DMG....be it Armaan, Riddhima or anybody else....Hope you are not going to sue me for mentioning Armaan n Riddhima....n hope you wont sent Voldemort after me...But you can always send Potter to me...I will be too happy...πŸ˜ƒ

I think we both have got one more similarity, I assume you like Potter series....and so do I....😊

Thanks Herm! i have read your posts too and i have seen you don't bash Sid or SR. πŸ˜ƒ

Btw i won't sue you or send Voldy...lol..that was just to keep the Sid-Armaan bashing-counter bashing away from my pretty postπŸ˜†

Yeah Sid definitely has those flaws and even more. I would never ever deny that! But the fact that he "grows" out of it is what makes his character so interesting and likable ..well for me.😊

thanks for the reply herm!
doukno thumbnail
@ramy---I missed dis one!!!😲............Nice post.All flaws pointed out so I hve nothin left to say.
BTW Never take the name of He who must not be named!!!!!
oh Amy!!
i just realised i didn't reply to ur topic i just read it!!!
i must say awesome topic, wonderfully presented!!!πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
Sid has his set of flaws that's wht makes him special - human!!!

i think Sid's biggest flaw is lack of proper communication with his wife!!