Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nymeria thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

Originally posted by: nikita_88

🀣Love the diclaimer and I was already to lay out my agruements for Obama and Voldy pants and how they can rule the world together 🀣🀣

Loved the post Amy Loved the five he hit Armaan!!!!

V and Keala Awesome posts. πŸ‘

As for Siddihant Modi, we love him because he is human, he has made mistakes, he hasn't been out there to prove himself as great, he has issues in which it seems that way but all he wants is his pain to stop.

You forgot your conclusion/ discussion in this lab report how could you Amy? You would fail without it!! 🀣🀣 Imcomplete work.

Niknak!πŸ€—πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£ obama and Voldy together!🀣🀣🀣Gulp! Potter be on frontline again then! but WAIT! Potter's in ma' country and ma' state now! He's left London now.....and is sun bathing on the Atlantic coast!πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜† and so are Weasley and Granger!🀣🀣

Niknak....you need new lenses....i put the conclusion in the end after the *results* section!
So hold up! you didn't read my whole post?! Hawwwwwwwww😲😲😲😲

romiosugar1 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
I liked your disclaimer so much....Obama or Palin or McCain or Clinton.......and Dark Lord....ROFL. I think, you listed all his flaws that he has done.....so far. However, I would not consider hypothermia scene as his flaw as it was kinda mandotory for him to do that in order to save Ridz. 100 out of 100:)) great work!! keep it up!
Nymeria thumbnail

Originally posted by: romiosugar

I liked your disclaimer so much....Obama or Palin or McCain or Clinton.......and Dark Lord....ROFL. I think, you listed all his flaws that he has done.....so far. However, I would not consider hypothermia scene as his flaw as it was kinda mandotory for him to do that in order to save Ridz. 100 out of 100:)) great work!! keep it up!

thanks romio!πŸ˜ƒ lol the disclaimer...heheh thanks!πŸ˜†

Hypothermia is his biggest mistake....nah...don't ya argue with me..no no girl!πŸ˜† Who told him to give that woman "body heat"?! ughhh such a waste of body heat!🀒

romiosugar1 thumbnail
haha Amy, lets not argue over it. I surrender and you were right "who told him to give her body hit?" He should have let her die or let god to save her:))
Nymeria thumbnail

Originally posted by: romiosugar

haha Amy, lets not argue over it. I surrender and you were right "who told him to give her body hit?" He should have let her die or let god to save her:))

hehehehe...lol yeah Yeah he should have left it on *god*πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
romiosugar1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ramy25

hehehehe...lol yeah Yeah he should have left it on *god*πŸ˜†

ROFL....yes yes...*he must have*!!
sajni786 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Amyyyyyyyy........lovely post.......
And I agree..........all the flaws Sid has makes him a human.........but human who accepts his flaws.....makes ammendments and learns as his goes along the way.......

If there is a flaw he is yet to realize and learn from is his so called "assumption syndrome"..........he simply loves to assume things without doing proper research.......but like I said he still needs to realize this one.....and knowing Sid.....once he knows it.........he will rectify it....and defo learn from it as well.................how I wait for that day....

btw.....ur disclaimer was
🀣
xxxxminixxxx thumbnail
i feel like the biggest flaw he has in himself ..is he doesnt know wat he wants..one day
he hates tamz..he loves her the other..
next day..he hats ridz and the other he loves her..and now he sends the diovrce papers but id heart broken,........wat..i dont get his chracter at all.....
Nymeria thumbnail

Originally posted by: sajni786

Amyyyyyyyy........lovely post.......
And I agree..........all the flaws Sid has makes him a human.........but human who accepts his flaws.....makes ammendments and learns as his goes along the way.......

If there is a flaw he is yet to realize and learn from is his so called "assumption syndrome"..........he simply loves to assume things without doing proper research.......but like I said he still needs to realize this one.....and knowing Sid.....once he knows it.........he will rectify it....and defo learn from it as well.................how I wait for that day....

btw.....ur disclaimer was
🀣

aaay you're welcome shilpa!πŸ€—

**assumption syndrome**....point noted! that's is a big ...really BIG bad syndrome he's suffering from! Lets send him and Riddhima to Dr. Phil😳

*picks up the telephono and starts dialing*

Nymeria thumbnail

Originally posted by: xxxxminixxxx

i feel like the biggest flaw he has in himself ..is he doesnt know wat he wants..one day
he hates tamz..he loves her the other..
next day..he hats ridz and the other he loves her..and now he sends the diovrce papers but id heart broken,........wat..i dont get his chracter at all.....

hmmmm...i guess understanding Siddhanth Modi requires Aaainstyiin brainπŸ€“

** S = RC^2**