Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shahara3 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 years ago

Originally posted by: yllscin

lol rosie... i am with you on this... lagta hai mujhe bhi jute padenge... if not jute toh galiya...πŸ˜†
but hey, Rudr seems like a nice and normal guy.... with the exception of his relationship towards santu.... otherwise he seems really cool... i mean he saved that women from those men on his way to the house didnt he??
and i too agree that santu and him would make a great couple... IF ONLY SANTU WASNT DEVOTED TO DM...

i like his bad side too... dont hate me  ppl.. but i am looking forward to whatever chaos he stirrs up in Mahiyavanshi Villa... πŸ˜†

Rudr has evilness with good looks... 😍😳

He reminds me of Ansh from Kyunki Saas Bhi Bahu Thi.... that guy was awesome!!! πŸ˜†

Actor was brilliant but the character Ansh only raped his wife whilst Divorce proceedings in Kyunki and tried to kill her but in the end he died, thats what you call a physco stalker? πŸ˜•

Santu is DM's and DM is Santu's = SANRAJ
Dharamraj & Santu
Malik & Malkin
Mr & Mrs Dharamraj Mahiyavanshi
Mrs Santu Dharamraj Mahiyavanshi
Mr Santu Dharamraj Mahiyavanshi πŸ˜‰
Santu is DM's Bandini and Sangani
Santu is Malik Ki Bandini
SANRAJ = Bandini = Atoot Bandhan
There is no Santu without DM and no DM without Santu!
Sanraj sealed the deal so they are one
Both were chosen for eachother at birth
destiny/fate bought them together

Rab Bana Di Jodi

john89 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
come on, this show is very unrealistic. so all this last year we know it's 2010. and santu goes to jail for 10 years. so 2010+10=2020. but in the function of kadu's annoying daughter, it still says 2010??? hahahahhaha.

ok, wen they showed the jump, it looked ok, benbaa gone all old and wearing glasses, everyone grown up, dharamraj gone old and white haired (he was around 52 before santu went to jail) and now he should be 62 right? but in 20-30 episodes, every1 reverted to their old selves like there never was a leap, lol.

dharamraj is no longer a budha (1 or 2 white hairs can be seen), not even a single hair loss. motiben looks exactly the same as before (again, apart from the 2 or 3 white hairs). maulik was supposed to look older, yet looks like a kid again. only change in khemi was that she wears sari now, birwa become mongi and vice versa. mongi's character killed (the little girl played it to perfection and was much better character then; her interactiion with Hiten during his punishment was what made me interested to the show), completely useless "yes maam, sorry maam". suraj the 5-year old went on extreme steroid and in ten years grew big like a 25 year old man with the brain of a 12 year old.

and where the hell is kanji whagela, who was a great character, when are they gonna explain his story? and how come maulik never mentions him?

and what **** was the toral trusting khemi arc. that is the most ridiculous thing ever. no mother in her right mind would let a murderer (of 3 of her children) near her. khemi should have been stoned to death. she kills 3 people and attempts to get the fourth one and gets to live like a queen in the house? and no one says anything to her? once someone betrays you it's very hard to trust them again, and khemi did it thrice.

and why is santu taking all the credit for everything that happens? even to birwa and dm, "me yehi chati thi"

**Viewbie Note**: Some part deleted and was directly bashing the actor. You are not supposed to comment on an actor in extreme negative way. You are free to express your views on any charcatre provided it stay within the limits. Please keep it in mind the next time. And moreover the thread is to discuss about Santu and Rudr not on Asiya's acting skills.😊
Edited by ammoos - 14 years ago
Shahara3 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
@ John your entitled to your opinions

Agree about some your comments about the characters especially Khemi, what can you do its with writers who make up nonsense nowadays and Ekthaa if you followed all her shows you get a clue she turns the best serials into nonsense but I do like Bandini its the best serial out of all her serials to date.

I however think Aasiya has become an extremely wonderful talented actress since she started, she only turned 18yrs shes got her whole career ahead of her.  Bandini was her debut and what a way to start off your career and the way she has progressed and I am looking forward to watching Aasiya in serials and movies years to come  😊
Edited by Shahara3 - 14 years ago
ammoos thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

**Viewbie Note**: You are not supposed to comment on an actor in extreme negative way. You are free to express your views on any charcatre provided it stay within the limits. The thread is to discuss about Santu and Rudr not on Asiya's acting skills. Please stick to the topic😊
sg08 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shahara3

I however think Aasiya has become an extremely wonderful talented actress since she started, she only turned 18yrs shes got her whole career ahead of her.  Bandini was her debut and what a way to start off your career and the way she has progressed and I am looking forward to watching Aasiya in serials and movies years to come  😊

I agree. Aasiya has improved by leaps and bounds and has turned into a very capable actress, she is just perfect as Santu........she is one of the best amongst the younger lot and when compared to some of the actors in more "popular" shows, she seems a genius.
TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

We are already heart broken with this HORRIBLE track...Please spare us from MORE TORTURE...Dear Rosie...PLEASE....!! I am suffocated ...I cant BELEIVE that you got such an idea...I dont even want to mention the names of Santu & that YUCK...GOT..Please spare our Santu for DM ..And..And make us all live in PEACE..happily ever after..HELP US to get out of this missery NOT WORSEN IT PLEASE.....thats all I can say....

Love-Hema
iSakshi thumbnail
<font face="Geneva, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" color="#cc0000" size="2">@john whyare u busy taunting and bashing poor aasiya its beyond my comprehension and I completely am against...it!!!!!!!! the rule clearly states that u were not suppose to bash actors... and herw we go another rule being broken, u r bashing away like what is this I do notappreciate it... its very sad as a fan to come here and read all these being dished out abt aasiya she'z an extremely talented person at the age of 17 she has portrayed a young womens role who took on alot of responsiblities and actions.... she has exceed beyond her limit... her acting has been improved 100% those who do not see that its a shame.. but what can I say ... I request the whole bashing aasiya comment should be deleted...no offense given to anyone whatsoever .... its totally annoying!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!....

**VIEWBIE NOTE**: You are not suppose to reply to any instigating post and you went ahead and posted something which was agianst IF-COC, and you deleted the Dev Team note which is considered challenging the Dev Team.
Edited by ammoos - 14 years ago
chalia thumbnail
Hi there John. Your post displays volatile expressions of many undisputed woes that Bandini has suffered over the past 6 months or so, especially after the leap.
1. That the characters appear to have metamorphosized into facades that depict a younger set of people (preleap) --- Agree!
2. Khemi's crime is unpardonable and this forum has unianimously condemned her actions. However, the writers have just butchered her character and we dont know for what reason this despicable foetus killer still resides in the mansion, pampered and protected by Hiral.
3. The one thing that sets us members of the Bandini forum apart is that we cheerfully bash and banter about "characters". We express our likes and dislikes quite vehemently and fight about our favourite characters. But we have some unwritten rules and understanding out here -
We try not to comment on physical appearances/shortcomings of any actor.
We try not to bash the actor behind the character since we acknowledge that "the actor is only doing his job".
I pray that Aasiya, the young girl Santu who stood furtively at the Mahiyavanshi doorstep, darting glances at the handsome man who had married her for his own selfish reasons, and who has in these past 18 months blossomed into an actor with sufficient potential gets all the success she is destined to. Lets give people time to grow as actors. If you look at seasoned actors in their debut performances, you realize that everyone has to start somewhere.
Aha! now for Kanji. The loss of PN to Bandini is something the serial rues even today. I hear there is a replacement being finalized. As i have said before, i hope he is fat, farty, burpy, and beats Moti everyday while he wraps her up in .........yes, you guessed correctly, not mink but good old GOBAR!
Edited by chalia - 14 years ago
Fiza28 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
i feel that rudr is  not really fallen 4 santu... he is atracked  to her😍 β˜ΊοΈπŸ˜³ but it is his junoon😡πŸ€ͺ  to get her that or he has major ego problemπŸ€”πŸ˜•πŸ˜‘.... which he cant handel the fact that santu has point blank rejected him!😑 4 a way older guy  which is in his late 60's( even though i said i like rudr i still luv DM☺️)  and slaping him left n right is really geting to him
john89 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hey guys, I'm sorry if i hurt any of you, that was not my intention.

I am in UK, and 4 weeks difference, maybe in those 4 weeks she delivers oscar-worthy performance and my opinion changes? Expectations from leading actors are always high, I guess she's ok, there are a lot worse out there lol (will not mention any actors now hehe)