Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

yllscin thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

Originally posted by: -Rosie-

Ok Guys, Hold on your horses.. Don't start throwing tomatoes or better "chapals" at me.. Calm down.. There.... Are you guys calm? Yeah? 😊

Hear me out? 😳

Uh.. OπŸ˜• OK

I know that Bandini is about Santu and DM but practically she's 28 year old virgin who still has womanly desires and Santu is same age as DM daughter..

Looking at past few episodes, I like the closeness between Santu and Rudr, don u think they look cute and good? I feel there's a hidden chemistry btw them? I dunno abt u guys but wouldn't mind seeing them together? 😳

lol rosie... i am with you on this... lagta hai mujhe bhi jute padenge... if not jute toh galiya...πŸ˜†
but hey, Rudr seems like a nice and normal guy.... with the exception of his relationship towards santu.... otherwise he seems really cool... i mean he saved that women from those men on his way to the house didnt he??
and i too agree that santu and him would make a great couple... IF ONLY SANTU WASNT DEVOTED TO DM...

i like his bad side too... dont hate me  ppl.. but i am looking forward to whatever chaos he stirrs up in Mahiyavanshi Villa... πŸ˜†

Rudr has evilness with good looks... 😍Embarrassed

He reminds me of Ansh from Kyunki Saas Bhi Bahu Thi.... that guy was awesome!!! πŸ˜†
Edited by yllscin - 14 years ago
svmi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
There is something very vulgur about  a man pursuing a married woman. sorry, i do not want their name to be taken in same breadth let alone a relationship
Fiza28 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
β˜ΊοΈπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

Originally posted by: kichwamaji

kichwamaji,
ur right v should not talk abt the actors   but the characters ok so as for Rudr i feel he is a good guy  and he likes santu  which is not wrog cuz sometimes that happens but he shud bak off and get the hint😑  .... i know  the way he is behaving with santu is wrong but  i feel he  thinks she is playing hard 2 getπŸ˜† πŸ˜‰ but  his male ego gets hurt every time he gets slaped!Confused so he starts 2 began  to act like a wounded tiger but the goodness in him stops it but i dont think  he will stop this time .... i just luv him ☺️  mayb cuz i have athing 4 the bad boy image  of BT  just luv it but thats just my POV πŸ˜ƒ

sg08 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
I'm sorry but I don't see any "goodness" in him.....so far his actions have been despicable, shows an utter lack of respect for women......just because he cracks some jokes does not make him a good guy. A woman has made it clear how much she loves her husband and what he means to her, and this guy thinks she is playing hard to getπŸ˜•, he must really think he is god's gift to womankind😑. There are all sorts of bad boys and some of them I like too.....DM isn't a paragon of virtue either.....but anyone who attacks and terrorizes a woman is the scum of the earth in my books.
Edited by sg08 - 14 years ago
chalia thumbnail
Rosie dear, "galath post"!
1. There is a certain chemistry between Rudr and Santu if you may wish to call it that but it pales in comparison to what Sanraj have and this point was so obvious to all the viewers today. They just rock when they are together.
2. Rudr seems like a guy with a solid infatuation for Santu. Somehow her slapping him several times has aggravated the situation and he is out to satisfy his ego.
Otherwise there is really no "San-Rud"!
rpmenon thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Rudr,rather,Sumeet is a great actor.His expressions are spot on! The way he expressed his psycho tendencies in his eyes in the pre cap is very impressive.I absolutely adore thos actor.Rudr,I like him too,I am being quartered for saying this,and I still hope for something good to come out of him.If he is an outright negative character,then as i mentioned in the update thread,it is so very predictable.So,it wouldnt be so.There has got to be something more that would come out of this mess.In short,i sympathise Rudr assuming that there is something seriously wrong with this fellow,split personality or whatever.And we dont shun people who are sick.

Now,Santu AND Rudr,thats a no no.

You said your POV,nothing wrong about it.Just like some people find Rudr/Santu and Rudr offensive,you find them appealing.So? 😊 We had many Hit-Mi fans,and still we all survived.   πŸ˜‰

So no tomatoes for you.Sorry. πŸ˜†
ammoos thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Agree there is SOME chemistry between Rudr and Santu but not enough to call them a couple.. Dont know why but everytime I see them together I see  a mom-son relation thereπŸ˜•

You are free to express your views so no harm thereπŸ˜›
rpmenon thumbnail
πŸ˜† Uma..Mom and son? Thats too much. 😭

I like Sumeet. πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜†
rpmenon thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Rosie-

Ok Guys, Hold on your horses.. Don't start throwing tomatoes or better "chapals" at me.. Calm down.. There.... Are you guys calm? Yeah? 😊

Hear me out? 😳

Uh.. OπŸ˜• OK

This is funny.. πŸ˜†
I am sure this sentence got you in the safer side..Thats why not many tomatoes or chappals.
πŸ˜‰
shiuli84 thumbnail
i dunno about chemistry. if rudra and santu have a relationship it will be an 'affair' !!! and that's not ethical. i simply hope rudra doesn't cross his limits. the precap for today really is scary! :(
and i guess the point still remains that santu has no love for rudra. she loves her pati! she should be left alone respectfully.

the only other thing i would mention is that if santu was really unhappy and did not love dm and got a divorce from him things could be seen differently. ok age matters for a relationship but i think the quality and love in the relationship matters more!