Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MagicalKash thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 years ago
Agreed :(
We want our mocking,happy go lucky SEXYFACE Back!!!!
-Miya- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Siddhant Modi brings SEXY back....!! How i miss those days

Plz Siddie i can't see you crying any longer..cum back to ur own self
and then i shall have some fun watching ur scenes πŸ˜‰
atleast there'll be SOMETHING to look forward  to in this senseless show...btw I luvvd the buddhi khoosat's lines yesterday- chudail makes her comeback😑😲
shamil thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pocahontas

🀣......hunks ka rula-rula kar aisa haal kar diya hai , sex appeal kahaan se dikhegi.

I think I wont mind if the cvs  ask these sexy men to cry n cry under the shower
shower.gif Shower! image by joshloveshiswife
😳 or why not make them bahaao aansu in the rain???
cant wait for the show down
Rush_25 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Yeah Siddy widdy buckle up BRING SEXY BACK!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
ChristLover thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Yup Siddy Widdy, we don't like this Dukhi Aatma version of yours, we wanna see you as the macho Houston dude, the spoiled brat, the angry young man.
supercool3 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
omg soo true...

his crying is making us sadder and sadder as days go by..
after seeing him cry i realized that the tears from guys affect us more than the ones from girls..for some weird reasonπŸ˜•

so please come back Sexyface.... really missing you here
Nymeria thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
It's high time now!

I don't want Sid to shed a tear anymore! no more melancholic sid!

Bring back angry....humorous...happy Siddy widdy back!

Bring Sexyface Back!πŸ‘πŸΌ
Leenasmg thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Ohhh yeah..its a bout timee to bringg Sexyy backkk!
Ok..we're behind in the UK..but they've gone to the orphange right? so we just need a heated argument..bring angry young man backk and we already have chudhail aunty back..LOL! and so they can fight..and then kiss and make up..preferably admitting they love each other before that! haha! =P

andd im totally backingg the unisex restrooms! LOOOL! :$

Dr. Siddhant Modi get u dukhi aatma act out the window now:

get back to the sexyface wala SID MODI. Enought with all this crying and keeping numb, stop torturing us like hell. It is time for the showdown and we are buckling up for the fast ride, and for god sake bring back that hot, heart melthing SMILE that makes women kness go weak. We want the bad boy image who can put people in their right place and can shout people mouth just by one saying.

we want the tought man who can fight against the whole world for what is right. What happen to the dialouge, "have u ever seen a relationship between moon and garbage." bring that back and i am sure u wife will go crazy for u.

Stop being all down b/c of the dp, get u act togehter and blast the whole sanjavani for all this torture. We want volcano erupting, storms coming in, earth shattering and earthqueak happening now.

Put a showdown and show everyone what u are capable of, u are not a kid for god sake, u have all the right act to make other people love u. Crying is not the sid we know, we know sid is a man who will go against anyone and everyone if he thinks something is wrong.

Today we got little bit of the batamize, but we want the whole picture now, little here and there is not doing us any good at all, if your wife thinks she wants to tortute u, then fine we want u to torture her to. The game has to be from both side now, we don't want sid to be silent this time and accept whatever your wife gives u. Show who is the boss. Enough is enough sid is not the sid without the words, BATTAMIZE, MOLISTER, RAPIEST, and SEXYFACE, this is the symbol for sid.

Bring all this back b/c we are so ready for the showdown and let the rollercoaster ride begin we are waiting for it SID.

ANGERY MAN=SEXYFACE=BATTAMIZE=Dr.Siddhant Modi the one and only man who is capable of all this act.  Let it come, we will be waiting.
Edited by hewascool90210 - 14 years ago