Siddhanth Modi : Bring Sexy Back!- Virtual Andolan

TheBlackJaguar thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
I am sick and tired of all this rona-dhonaa which has been happening for the past two weeks. .... story is moving at a snail's pace , Riddhima keeps crying-crying-crying and running away , doing emotional attyaachaar on Siddhanth and maansik attyaachaar on Armaan......Sid keeps weeping-weeping-weeping in his posh penthouse and the unisex restroom....Armaan is still better off comparatively as he has more control over himself  than these two cuckoos.πŸ˜†
πŸ˜†
SO..............................

Since we saw the return of Buddhi Aunty Chudail yesterday .... I want the same for Sid. We want our Mr.Badtameez Molester back! We want our Sexyface back with his anger , attitude , guts , rebellion and his signature charm. 😍

It is already a disturbing sight to see Sid go emotionally numb and torture the audience with his dukhi face of an emotionally unemployed man.

So, please Sid! PLEASE! Get back to your badtameezi mode . We prefer your SPUNKY SEXYFACE attitude any given day over this endless crying and pathos.

BRING SEXY BACK! 😳

Edited by Pocahontas - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

prerna4rishav thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Agreed agreed agreed :(

Want those Badtameez and churail days back :( Goshhhhhhhhh miss the nok-jhonk :(

Kya se kya ban gaya :(
nikita_88 thumbnail
Nitzy I have to totally agree with you here!

I want Sexy Face back to his best! Mr Batameez! πŸ˜†

I think he will be once he gets those papers, breaks down and then he will be on a mission to annoy Riddhima! πŸ˜†

Hopefully the wait is only another week or two otherwise, they are losing a great character!

TheBlackJaguar thumbnail

Originally posted by: prerna4rishav

Agreed agreed agreed :(

Want those Badtameez and churail days back :( Goshhhhhhhhh miss the nok-jhonk :(

Kya se kya ban gaya :(

Yeah. We want the old Sid back! I want him to believe again that he indeed is the original SEXYFACE. 😳😳😳😳😳..... i don't want to see his sunken balloon face anymore.
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail

Originally posted by: nikita_88

Nitzy I have to totally agree with you here!

I want Sexy Face back to his best! Mr Batameez! πŸ˜†

I think he will be once he gets those papers, breaks down and then he will be on a mission to annoy Riddhima! πŸ˜†

Hopefully the wait is only another week or two otherwise, they are losing a great character!

I really hope so, Nikkzie. Attitude Sexyface anyday! 😳😳😳
Edited by Pocahontas - 14 years ago
shanti05 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
I wish he had raced to Ridz cabin and flicked the divorce papers before she landed there
Tab maza atha
O yes we ne3ed hottie shottie batameez back !!
Chudali is aklready on the move πŸ˜†
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail

Originally posted by: shanti05

I wish he had raced to Ridz cabin and flicked the divorce papers before she landed there
Tab maza atha
O yes we ne3ed hottie shottie batameez back !!
Chudali is aklready on the move πŸ˜†

I can already imagine Sexyface Sid screaming at Riddz :

"Haan , haan, haan... tumhe to mauka chahiye tha talaq lene ke liye! Divorce papers dekhkar to waise bhi tumhaara dil bageecha-cageecha ho gaya ho ga na!😑😑"🀣

prerna4rishav thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Pocahontas

Yeah. We want the old Sid back! I want him to believe again that he indeed is the original SEXYFACE. 😳..... i don't want to see his sunken balloon face anymore.

She was looking................ Ferocious 🀣

Iss Tigress se mere Tiger ko bachaaaaaaaaoπŸ˜†
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail

Originally posted by: prerna4rishav

She was looking................ Ferocious 🀣

Iss Tigress se mere Tiger ko bachaaaaaaaaoπŸ˜†

Ek hi tareeka hai, sweetz. Tiger ko badtameez banna padega. 😍
eveline thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
hey i just read SEXY...and had to respond....i think inspite of DMG having two of the hottest hunks in the industry...they are not properly utilised...hmmmmm....πŸ˜†