Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

QUIRKY333 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
@arpita..see finally someone understands πŸ˜†..bengali mein apart from male and female human beings everything else is unisex...how do i know when a lorry and tree becomes male in hindi !! πŸ˜²πŸ˜†πŸ˜†..uff thank u for being a support !! πŸ˜³
hapinezz13 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
hey Sanju , Natz, arpita πŸ€—

just caught up with the epis n am like 😲....my heart was actually beating fast for lehar!! uski toh vaat lagegi yaa!!

It was soooo creepy the way the whole mohallah was watching the romance ....ewwwwww......it was scary!! n I was literally praying for the lights to go off!!

OMI bhaiyya ka pyaar aisa hai toh pata nahi baki sab kaisa hoga!! Can't wait for tomm....have to see what TN does with Abeer!!

well I don't like Kulcha...but objectively dekho toh he wasn't wrong....what he saw....and with all his other prejudices....he turned right na!!
QUIRKY333 thumbnail
hey honey πŸ€—

ya its kind of sad that kulcha got his points proven πŸ˜”....i felt horrible for brij today...it was adorable how he still wanted to trust leher 😭..if only someone would have cautioned the girl..she sure wont have lied and let her father down in front of everyone....its really sad to see brij's trust corrode like this

as for abeer..i have no clue what he will face..given Tn has a very bad temper, i wont be shocked if he is temporarily thrown out

aur omi ka pyar aisa wild hai to soch uska revenge kaisa hoga πŸ˜•...πŸ€“

miss your musical takes 😳 busy ho?
hapinezz13 thumbnail
arre busy nahi ....just that the time don't match with work πŸ˜”

I miss writing here too....was so much fun!! but now am enjoying reading too πŸ˜ƒ...the day i get off early....will mail u and ask for the Adda opening!!

well u know what....either ways Lehar is at fault....of letting the khaandaan down n so is Abeer....if u look at from the parents POV....as for lying...either which way she wudn't have spoken the truth!!

N Kulcha....actually had been warning Brij....n I agree with one of his points that u don't blindly trust ur child ...or for that matter anyone!! waise lehar was concerned abt her father and she went ahead and broke that trust!!
hapinezz13 thumbnail
BB πŸ€—  u here!!

welcooooooooooomeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
fahi91 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: hapinezz13

BB πŸ€—  u here!!

welcooooooooooomeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

hehe hello πŸ€— me yaha se waha batkaoing. i saw ur post on my wall on FB so knew u would be here still so came on but i can't stay, i have 2hrs till i need 2 get ready for college and still need to do one more assignment.  i just wanted 2 say hi coz its been too long.
QUIRKY333 thumbnail
@honey..agree on that...at least leher shd have confided in her dad....given he trusted her and was more like a confidante, it would have made things different...now the likes of omi have taken advantage of that and messed things up badly
hapinezz13 thumbnail

Originally posted by: pagli91

hehe hello πŸ€— me yaha se waha batkaoing. i saw ur post on my wall on FB so knew u would be here still so came on but i can't stay, i have 2hrs till i need 2 get ready for college and still need to do one more assignment.  i just wanted 2 say hi coz its been too long.

u r up studying?😲....oh my!!

yeah its been soooooooooooooo long!!! I miss talking to u!!
tum free kab hogi?

Hey Sanju....this is my BB FAHI.
hapinezz13 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sanjukta..

@honey..agree on that...at least leher shd have confided in her dad....given he trusted her and was more like a confidante, it would have made things different...now the likes of omi have taken advantage of that and messed things up badly

sanju.....confiding in her dad was impossible....she knew she was breaking his trust!! Ans the situation the families are in this mess was gonna happen....just the scale of it is scary!!
OMI....he needs to be brought down!! Now he will do drama and act all mahan and offer to marry Lehar🀒 Just hope Brij gives her another chance and doesn't get her mrrd off!!
QUIRKY333 thumbnail
aww hey Fahi 😳 welcome to adda πŸ€—