04/22 Adda Annex: The Blame Game

QUIRKY333 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Firstly..apologies for this awfully late opening guys....and the write up would be rushed too...coz i didn;t know i would do it today...but nonetheless..better late than never 😉

The Crime: Inter-caste love ...now that the harm is done, whom to blame?

Blame it on Parvarish

Well, no prizes for guessing, the first round of the blame game is dedicated to bad upbringing....

Kul blames Daddy cool and dulhan for giving liberty to their daughter, trusting them and treating them more like sons....

wahan, TN and daadi conveniently blames sudha for not giving proper sanskars and anusashan to laadla beta !!

firstly, why was namaKul screaming at the top of his voice? 😲 i was almost about to go deaf !! 😡..shhhhhhhhhhhh (and that's an euphemism for shut up !!!!!!! 😆)...its not his beti after all and thank god for that !!

as in the padosi household...it was expected that TN will go wild at lalla's kartoot, as would daadi and it was even more simple to guess that the whole blame will be on sudha...after all, isn;t upbringing ONLY the mother's responsibility ? oh yes !! ..in a household like the bajpai's the fathers are the spermdoners only 😊...they happily pass on the "genes" and that's all about it !! and its better if daadi didn;t even talk about parvarish...my my..the way she behaves with all and sundry, it wont take a miracle to turn a child into an evil...after all a child emulates things he/she sees around him/her 😲😲..infact i am surprised to see abeer and chutki to be quite unlike the boodha-TN duo...they should thank their stars !!

Blame it on the neighbor

Daadi almost in the jagrata mode continued chanting " kha gayi mere lalla ko" 😆..crap !! 😆...seriously the only vision  i was having was the following:

as for the mathurs, they for once did not think that it was pre-planned, until ofcourse, the khooni aatma, aka omi, planted that in their mind ..

Low points

I really really felt bad for Brij..he really wanted to trust leher...despite all that he saw on screen..and i loved loved loved him for that....but sad that this time his trust will be done with for good 😭..if only someone would have let leher know what's going on in the background !!!!

[aside: what are cell phones for???😡😡😡....the nikamma frinds and even bittan? 😡😡😡 uff ek sms bhi nahi? whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!! all they did was 😲😲😲]

i wonder if leher's lies would take a toll on brij's health..which would be sooooooooo not good for the story !! 😕

Others

okay, 😆 i did find Omi's reactions funny 😆...the way he wiped his fake tears seeing dulhan cry was funny and the way he defended leher by saying she is a perfect "gentelman ladies"🤣

but, like all negatives are, he was careful enough to gauge what was going on inside each family memner's mind..and that's the trouble...he will start planning his next step even before abeer will realize what's wrong !!

waisey, love/lust does make u do things u so dont wanna do...even someone like Omi went offguard while defending leher...his constant rant of hamari leherji..hamari leherji was definitely an unplanned reaction..it did raise some suspiscion in chachi or brij's mind....at least i hope it did !!! 😕

as for abeer, his virtue and vice lies in the fact that he thinks life a straight line and things will drop from heaven as and when they go !!! this guy is so severely, pathetically unsuspecting !!!! its almost frustrating at some point !!! when leher suspected that kulcha was behaving weirdly abeer once gaian brushed it off !!..it is this unsuspecting behavior of his that has caused this fiasco !! being simple is nice abeer, but only up to a point, being simple doesn't mean u drop all your guards and let the world invade you !! grow up !! wake up !!

but not to worry...the aarti which his family will utaro when he dances back home should be enough to shake him up !!😆

but problem is he still wont completely understand why Omi would ditch his little brother 😳...hope that phase of "omi ditching"does not last long..

the following is what abeer is like...at least now !! 😆😆😆

plz excuse my severe rambling guys, i really did not know what to write...😛

Edited by sanjukta.. - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-bhootni- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
lovely adda sanjukta!!

can someone please explain to me why was Omi in the house when they were clearly having a private conversation?? And you're right useless friends couldn't sms the love birds? why the hell was kul shouting so much? I almost killed my poor lappy *sumi caresses her lappy*

lol all in all...the episode was...let's just say interesting!
QUIRKY333 thumbnail
thank u uma...i am sure its a severely messed up writing 😆...but as for omi being there..arre ont u remember, kul said na...he is ghar ka aadmi....and omi will behave like kul's no 1 chamcha...hence his royal presence

and i liked the episode much..it was quite high on content

😆..ya i was caressing my ears likewise..my god !! he really was straining his vocal chords !! even brij was taken aback initially !! 😆
😆
-bhootni- thumbnail
lol it wasn't messed up! it was good!! lol ooo that's why the idiot was there...wait he is not an idiot...he is a really smart evil doer!! ughh lol but still...ughh why couldn't daddy cool kick him out *pouts*

it was high in content and vocal as well!! lol they really need to cut back on the shouting!! Especially KulCha...hey isn't KulCha like something to eat? :P

I am looking forward to the next episode...Leher and Abeer will finally face the reality of their relationship!
QUIRKY333 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -bhootni-

lol it wasn't messed up! it was good!! lol ooo that's why the idiot was there...wait he is not an idiot...he is a really smart evil doer!! ughh lol but still...ughh why couldn't daddy cool kick him out *pouts*

it was high in content and vocal as well!! lol they really need to cut back on the shouting!! Especially KulCha...hey isn't KulCha like something to eat? :P

I am looking forward to the next episode...Leher and Abeer will finally face the reality of their relationship!

yup so am I...so far they were really roaming around in their own dreamworld...its now that they will taste the reality and it will be interesting to see how they maintain their commitment despite the severe resentments

oh and talk about unwanted members..what was veena aunty doing in the bajpai house? 😡...i really did not get the reason for her rejoice !!...should she not be upset that her potential damaad is sooooo not interested in her daughter? 😆 but may be now she has found a stronger case to convince the bajpai's..after all they are brahmins !! 😔
natz thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
great going Sanju 🤗 🤗 can't tell it's a last minute effort!! 👏 👏 👏

haven't watched again, and I don't plan to until the story gets back on track...

Kulcha, TN & dadi were typical it seems...this is how our society functions. The mother's to be blamed if the child is bad and the parents who trust their girls are told they're giving their daughters too much liberty, girls and boys will always be different and blah blah!! 😳

What I don't relate to is Kulcha's outburst and Brij's silence in response...tell the man to shut up!! Leher is not his daughter!!

I know I'll tell my uncle to shut his gob if he behaves like Kulcha and my parents won't mind...okay they probably will if I did something like Leher 😳 😆 but I wouldn't allow someone like Kulcha to get this far...

BB Mathur & co., should've nipped chotay bhaiyya's tongue in the bud on day one!!

As for the Mathur's understanding the real intention behind Omi's concern...I doubt if it's going to happen anytime soon 😕 Kulcha might understand but he's paison ka bhooka, so he'll either shut up or be told to shut up by Omi 😳 frankly, I prefer the latter!!

Volunteers!! We need the janta to open this thread!! Ping Jo {jyoti06} or leave a comment if you want to anytime next week, except Tuesday and Wednesday, that's taken...I believe Uma is going to open both days
-bhootni- thumbnail
@sanjukta...i am pretty sure she was there to make them believe that she is so in love with the family...lol seriously what's with all the univited guests?

@natz...yep i am doing both days!
QUIRKY333 thumbnail
@natz..agree with what u said...but daddy cool did ask kul to shut up , in a nicer way of course, 😆...and said that he still trusts leher...but it was leher's persistant lies over the phone that left him with no choice...at that moment what could the poor man have said...it was a slap on his trust after all

and i too doubt if the mathurs will come to know omi's intentions really soon...i even doubt if abeer will know that until sometime coz unless leher tells him, there's no way he wold understand why Omi would do such cheap harkats...oh wait, may be deepa can? ❓

and i want kul to be in grave trouble for the bribe he took and then i want omi to show him his true colors and ask him to shut up on gunpoint...that nikamma chacha soooo needs an overdose of such things !! 😡😡😡...

omi is an outsider and a mawali..he is doing what he is there to do...but kul is worse 😡..there are better ways of dealing with ur family members !! but then when was he normal anyways 🤢😆

ohh and the story is on track 😉....watch it after ur exams 🤗..the romance would really be interim now..theres no way they will dedicate episodes only to romantic songs now...infact given the situation, if they do, that will be one hell of a disaster 😛
desigrl05 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Mere pyaare bacche Bittan, Shadaab, aur Gaurav:

ek cheez bhagvaan ne di hai humme, aur uska naam hai cell phone..
pata nahin, tum nane-munne bacche ne kabhi suna hoga ya kabhi use kiya hoga... nahin, use to zaroor kiya hoga shayad 10 missed calls dene ke liye, ya phir hi -bye kehne ke liye..par iska ek aur bhi mazedaar use bhi hai.. .aur woh hai:  zaroori baat bataana... samajh gaye na? accha good.  toh next time koi bomb phoote toh jaldi se usko phone karo jiske ghar mein aag lagi hai.. aaj ke liye itna shiksha bohot hai. shukriya
md410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Great one sanju
ahhhhhhhh you have to watch episode.
I better off with reading your scientific review on relationship and episode. It is PERFECT. that is all I can say.
Yes I agree with you about TN's blaming
that even in research ( I do not need to tell you this), if it works then it's adviser's idea if it does not then it is student or post doc's fault as simple.

So if kids do something that does not fit in family frame then it will be mom to blame but if they turn out according to expectations tab they are father's kid.