Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Jasmine... thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 14 years ago
Sorry for the double post :) I ws to actually edit the 'my' thing bfore lkg students..n it got posted again..anyways nope m nt a teacher so editing ws necessary :P

Originally posted by: Jasmine...

Sorry for the double post :) I ws to actually edit the 'my' thing bfore lkg students..n it got posted again..anyways nope m nt a teacher so editing ws necessary :P

hey i like ur id "Jasmine"😍😍.................lolz cause that's my name too😆
Jasmine... thumbnail
Riddhima has nearly lost her mind in her 'badle ki aag' lol..sumtimes i feel m watching a kids show..its like " u did this to me? Now wait and watch what i'll do muhaha" rofl reminds me of lkg students! Anyway I agree..why make Armaan 'bali ka bakra'? Where ws the yahoo messenger ..oops! I mean Jiggy? :P Nice post! I Enjoy reading them every day..:)
Jasmine... thumbnail
Hi dear,*hugs* m glad tht u liked my reply and sry i've to reply instead of editing..the thing is m actually replying thru my ghisa pita cell and editing doesnt wrk! Hmm i thinj Armaan and Sid ko Ridz ko kidnap karke, uska muh band karke use samjhana hoga! ROFL
uppaas thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Ridz doesnt even listen to DADDDY. Shanky said Sid se baat karna and what madam does sends DIVORCE PAPERS THRU ARMAAN.
I mean is she all there?/ Makes me wonder why the 2 hotties LOVE HER??????
Hai koi love karnae wali baat..............

Originally posted by: uppaas

Ridz doesnt even listen to DADDDY. Shanky said Sid se baat karna and what madam does sends DIVORCE PAPERS THRU ARMAAN.

I mean is she all there?/ Makes me wonder why the 2 hotties LOVE HER??????
Hai koi love karnae wali baat..............

she actually came to the locker room to talk to Sid as her daddy adviced but madam ji forgot to inform her hubby that she was expecting him there!! and to make matters more confusing Armaan was in the locker room waiting for ridhimma to question her - y does he need to know from her husband that she still loves him (Armaan) when she can say this to him directly!

Ridhz thinks sid purposely said this cause he wants freedom from this marriage and madam signs those papers and sends them through Armaan just to prove that as  they ( sid & Armaan) have already made the decision without asking her and let Armaan himself give DP to sid that she has given him his freedom!

Now sid will think that sending DP through Armaan means she wants to be with Armaan!!