What can i say..πŸ˜”...except πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

πŸ€—
:) :)

TheBlackJaguar thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

Originally posted by: shamil

pocoπŸ€—
I tell u this woman is a psycho
she wants to torture the two hunks for loving her unconditionally.
I really cant understand whats ging on in that stupid head of hers. True , she didnt tell sid that she still loves armaan, but then she didnt deny it either.😑 and later when armaan asks her to say 'it' to him , she doesnt give a proper reply! so the poor guy is still under the impression that her husband was speaking the truth. I can understand her getting angry wih sid; but why make a  out of armaan😭
she should have gone on a 100m sprint straight to her hubby , and ask him who gave u the right to decide what I want" ,
  the DP , give him one of her everlasting bhashans and finally

Shamzzie!πŸ€—

Your icons are going to kill me someday!🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣......Riddzie needs a whack in the head and Sid better do that soon. I don't think Sid will be a bechaara for too long as his wife is back in chudail mode. 😑😑😑😑😑

Armaan should give two PHATAKS to Sid-Riddz. 😑😑😑😑😑😑😑

😑
MuasamSept16th thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pocahontas

For Riddhima , the universe is just herself and she hardly ever sees beyond herself. To be honest , be it Sid or Armaan, they are too good for her. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
πŸ˜†

πŸ˜†πŸ˜† I was thinking the same thing... there're both too good for her. Somebody drill some sense into these two hotties head.. there so many of us waiting for them.... I'm all for Siddy widdy....Day Dreaming & I'm sure there r so many takers for Armaan as well πŸ˜‰  !! Let Ridz find whoever is ooske layak... Angry!!
shanti05 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Pocahontas

Shamzzie!πŸ€—

Your icons are going to kill me someday!🀣......Riddzie needs a whack in the head and Sid better do that soon. I don't think Sid will be a bechaara for too long as his wife is back in chudail mode. 😑

Armaan should give two PHATAKS to Sid-Riddz. 😑

😑

🀣   seriously !! She has an awesome talent !!!

She really gives life to her posts !!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
I truly see Ridz as chudail and bechara Sid !!πŸ˜†
JATINTHAKKAR thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Good Post Poco.
I agree that both Siddhima share the same boat in all facets of life.
Siddhima Forever!!!
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail

Originally posted by: JATINTHAKKAR

Good Post Poco.

I agree that both Siddhima share the same boat in all facets of life.
Siddhima Forever!!!

πŸ€—
Jasmine... thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Riddhima has nearly lost her mind in her 'badle ki aag' lol..sumtimes i feel m watching a kids show..its like " u did this to me? Now wait and watch what i'll do muhaha" rofl reminds me of my lkg students! Anyway I agree..why make Armaan 'bali ka bakra'? Where ws the yahoo messenger ..oops! I mean Jiggy? :P Nice post! I Enjoy reading them every day..:)
Jasmine... thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Riddhima has nearly lost her mind in her 'badle ki aag' lol..sumtimes i feel m watching a kids show..its like " u did this to me? Now wait and watch what i'll do muhaha" rofl reminds me of lkg students! Anyway I agree..why make Armaan 'bali ka bakra'? Where ws the yahoo messenger ..oops! I mean Jiggy? :P Nice post! I Enjoy reading them every day..:)
poco!!!!!!πŸ€—.......lovely post!! S-R-A are going in circles hurting eachother and doing / saying wrong things at the wrong time!!
We have two people who want to remain together make their marriage work but are seen signing the divorce papers!!😳

If shanky instead of just having separate talks with Ridhz and sid, made both of them sit down alone and talk - the confusion and misunderstanding would have solved!!

Ridhz comes to the locker room to meet sid??? but how does she know she will find him there!! does she ask him to meet her in the locker room!!

Armaan on the other hand completely unware of the misunderstanding b/w Mr and Mrs. Modi believes that Ridhimma still loves him! Again ridhimma instead of answering Armaan questions walks off!

The other day when Sid asked ridhimma if she still loves Armaan, she was shown to be in tears and went off without answering his question!!

If any1 is to be blamed foe this mess - it's riddhimma next is Sid!! If this woman ever answered a question properly without walking away, neither she acknowledges nor denies.....this just lead to confusion!! Sid took her walking away in tears as her acknowledgment.

when Sid did not get any response from ridhimma after sending the divorce papers he should have called her himself ot spoken to her, cumon they work in the same hospital and yet don't find time ot apportunity to talk!!!

Sid and Ridhz are both hurt by eachother actions and responses and they drag in Armaan into their messed up lives!!

Best thing for Armaan to do is, lock these two husband and wife in a room telling them - you first sort out ur lives and then tell me wht am i supposed to do!!

cheers
Kai
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail

Originally posted by: Jasmine...

Riddhima has nearly lost her mind in her 'badle ki aag' lol..sumtimes i feel m watching a kids show..its like " u did this to me? Now wait and watch what i'll do muhaha" rofl reminds me of my lkg students! Anyway I agree..why make Armaan 'bali ka bakra'? Where ws the yahoo messenger ..oops! I mean Jiggy? :P Nice post! I Enjoy reading them every day..:)

Hey Jazz,

Thank you so much for replying. πŸ€—

Riddhima's brains need to be planted back and it won't happen with SidMaan sobbing. Sid needs to stop uthaaoing nakhraas of his wife and tell her that she is equally responsible for this mess. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†.... i love you for writing the following:

why make Armaan 'bali ka bakra'? Where ws the yahoo messenger ..oops! I mean Jiggy? :P

🀣