Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

doukno thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

@sidsk---I think it was Jatin who asked u to make a thread out of dat reply!!!

Anyways beautifully done...........I really cannot add anything more coz nothing is striking me as of now but when my creative and mental juices are in full flow I will comment properly.
mysterieux thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Sidra very beautifully written......I am glad you made this into a post.....

I am so not into liking on screen characters because somewhere they lack that depth....and I just dint connect to the ones I have seen....Sid is one of those rare characters who I can....beacause there there is such sincerely in him thats mind boggling....

Inspite of all that had/has happened it never occurs to him to not do the right thing............Its amazing to see a person selflessly standing by someone just so that he can give them their share of happiness because its possible for him to......quietly and subtly making happiness happen for people around him .....without so much as a word....
Alas....a silent hero

All he asked in return was so little and even that little is proving to be too much asked.......

I beleive very strongly that good things happen to good people sooner or later...I just hope its sooner rather than later  for Sid

Edited by moviebuff05 - 14 years ago
ka7eela thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
wonderful post!๐Ÿ‘..Sid is that kind of a man that every one want as a friend, every parent want as a son, and every girl want as a lover and a life partner!..how he behaves and what he does doesn't seem real in this selfish world!..but he makes us want to believe that it's the real and the right thing!..he makes us believe that he is the real thing!..and i for one truly want to believe that men like siddhant do exist in our world!..
romiosugar1 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Aww...a standing ovation and a big hug for you for sharing this beautiful post with us. Amazing post with excellent choice of words. You made the facts of Sid sound so beautiful and amazing which many of us may not have realized before. I loved the way you have chosen to illustrate Sid....indeed, that is what he is. Lovely post...keep it up!!
athithi thumbnail

Beautiful post...
I resumed watching DMG post their wedding episode because of Sid.. (I stopped watching after Kash days)..

Its an unbelievable character created by CV - in my opinion, they wouldn't  have guessed it would be this beautiful and amazing themselves.. And may I add, KW plays it to the hilt - his eyes and voice are always brimming with the angst, passion, sensitivity, tenderness and love for Ridz..

I look forward to this half-hour every day ..

princess1 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
beautiful post....SId....

Wonderfully written....Your analysis is ....Yes Sid that is for you....the man with dignity  and selfless person...!!

Love your title of the post !!

I hope despite being too many ups and downs in SID 's life, he deserve to be happiest person......want Old Sid back at any coast......!!

Awesome.........i missed on thread......so thank you for putting here with new post...dear....Awesome job!!
sajni786 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Sidraaaaaaaa....wonderful post darling........

Its amazing how this fictional character, called Sid, has stirred our souls from its utmost depth. This guy just makes u wanna believe in positivity and hope, that humanity still exists, that its ok to make mistakes as long as u can accept them, rectify them and learn from them. He teaches u that life is indeed a process of learning and growing.

Sid is gem of human being, with a golden heart. The way his character has evolved from overgrown, irresponsible brat to a matured, caring and responsible man turned lover is a direct mirror of reality, a true reflection of the changes in life that occurs due to situations and experiences in life. He reassures u that love indeed brings out the best in a person.

Most of all, he makes u say:

"Love is a beautiful pain that I love to be in love with because the only  balm to this pain is a smile on the face of my love."

This is Siddhant Modi........And I am proud of Siddant Modi.

Oh and that 1 line from him:
"meri kisiko zarurat nahi"

Cringes ur heart..............Please Sid, dont u dare say that again...........we all need u and most of all, Ridhimma needs u and time will come when she will say this to u.
Edited by sajni786 - 14 years ago
StarshineHues thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Amazing post......honestly, I can't believe how wonderful Siddhant is. He's the one reason that made me watch this show again. Makes you wonder whether such selfless, generous, giving, loving people actually exist. Coz if they did, this world would be a much better place. He makes you want to smile, hope and laugh. Sometimes, he makes me so angry....because he suffers so much due to his goodness. But then, its his goodness that makes him so special, and we can't grudge him that can we ?
Edited by StarshineHues - 14 years ago
JATINTHAKKAR thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: sidsk

uppaas,shamil,melancholic,Jatin : Thank you sooo much for commenting!!.........glad you liked my post.๐Ÿ˜ณ

Hey Sidra,
U deserve the Applause for writing a beautiful post.
Hats-off๐Ÿ‘
shanti05 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Missed  this post
Today double treat of reading two posts on Siddhant
Thanks for a wonderful post abt this simple person !!