Siddhant - A beautiful dream in an absurd reality

sidsk thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 14 years ago
Someone told me to turn this reply of mine into a new post:

Sid,really............what are you? What are you made of? How do you possess this huge amount of sensitivity within you...that too when life has given you quite a lot of bitterness.
Sid is someone who cant be categorized or encompassed within words.

Basically I come from a broken marriage.......I dont have regrets or complaints because at least I am free now. And most importantly, that painful period gave me a beautiful gift in the form of my daughter.
But I did lose one thing - hope and trust.Bitterness does that to you.

But when I watch  Sid for those 30 minutes between 8 and 8.30, I want to believe again...Sometimes I think its silly I analyse a fictional character so much.......

But that's just Sid for you - He makes you believe again, he makes you believe that there is still hope out there.

-------------------------------------

In yesterday's episode, before his,"No one needs me" line,he tells Armaan with a smile that portrayed happiness for him, "She really loves you."
Who does that?

I always run out of words when talking about Sid.........not just because of what he has done for Riddhima.But also look at his graph with others.

Shashank : No one can deny Shashank's helplessness was also one of the main reasons why Sid married Riddhima. Sid holds so much respect for him. Because Shashank was ill, Sid stopped himself from telling the truth about his and Ridzie's marriage even though at that time it was frustrating for him to live with her.
Who does that?

Friends : When Riddhima was crying rape,his friends didnt even bother asking him the truth. And yet still he forgave them in a heartbeat when they apologized.....he compromised the truth about his mariage just for YuNa's sake and we all know how much trouble that cost him. Naina dear isnt even thankful.
Who does that?

Sacrificing his happiness and marrying a  broken girl whose heart belonged to another, who came with so much bagagge that would make most boys run in the opposite direction.....all to save her and her's family's reputation.
Who does that?

Expecting nothing from his wife but friendship and compassion.
Having feelings for her  but never exercising his rights as a husband when we all know he could have easily done so.......all because he wanted to give her space and time.
Resigning himself to the theory that she would never love him and even helping her ex-lover in winning her back.
Tell me who does that?

No matter how much pain he is going through he never lets anyone know ...

Patience, Strength, Dignity and Hope- that is what Sid is.

Thank you CVs for giving us Sid.🤗
Edited by sidsk - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

uppaas thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
GREAT !!!!! nice to see your post as a NEW TOPIC. It is lovely!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!👏👏👏
shamil thumbnail
😍😍😍I love the way u explain it 👏
melancholic thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
superb!i guess i will go and check few words from dictionary to praise ur post.. i just dnt hv words to explain how beautifully written this post is.. i m speechless .. sid rocks :)Edited by melancholic - 14 years ago
JATINTHAKKAR thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Hey My Buddy,

I told you to turn your reply into a post coz you  explained Siddhant in a very beautiful way.
Well another member Uppas also forwarded my views tht you should post new topic.
I loved the way you wrote the topic.
Amazing Analysis.
Hats-Off.👏👏👏

Edited by JATINTHAKKAR - 14 years ago
Sidra this is so beautiful. I am a silent lurker of your posts, and this one is no less than your other words pertaining to DMG.

Cvs really have no idea the kind of growth that Siddhanth has managed to display in such a short span of time. I usually view shows for the journey of characters, and thankfully Sid has let me be part of the journey. He's amongst few characters in the show who hasn't been stagnant, but has evolved with time, and now I would finally call him a man. From an overgrown and insensitive brat to a selfless lover only wanting others' happiness....Wow. 👏👏👏 What a profund progression. Siddhanth isn't very outspoken, and especially with subtle gestures like love, like, care - he doesn't display it often. He keeps it all in himself. Just so that he could confess his sentiments, Armaan had to thrash him in order for the man to speak up, which he did, yet went right back into his shell with the line 'No one needs me'. That still pinches me. He's an imprefect human being, who's not used to such life changing events, so he doesn't know how to deal with it all and just wants to shut himself up. He wants to be loved, but feels he possibly cannot ever be when a man like Armaan is already there for Riddhima....Yikes! Somewhere he has lost hope, and only Riddhima can revive it for him. All he wants is to be loved, spread love, and care for others with all his heart, and expects literally nothing in return. The way you analyzed it all seems so true, especially the end note where he expected nothing from Riddhima in return for the marriage.

Is it really crime now to fall in love with your wife and expect a fairytale of your own? 😕

Really, who does this all? No one, except for Sid.

This fictional character makes me want to write till I drop, but I will literally drop if I don't hit the bed. Hehe. What a soothing post to end the night/morning with. 😃
Edited by zainab25 - 14 years ago
norzar thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
hi

yet again aanotehr beautiful post,

Sid is truely the best and i am so proud of him

Sid we love you

norzar

Lennie thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
What can i say about Sid and him yesterday, other then how heartbreaking it was to see him say those words - that no-one needs him

And with a smile always he talks about AR, and how much they love each other, no hint of bitterness at all, he's got respect for them and their love

All i know that Ridz is a very lucky woman to find Sid in her life and i hope she finds strength to keep falling more in love with Sid, and understand her feelings before its too late and she loses him forever, loses her soul forever - her reason for living
Edited by Lennie - 14 years ago
ShiningStar18 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Hey this is a beautiful post Sidra...😊

Sid is a soft-hearted guy who cares for everyone..
It broke my heart yesterday when he said that no one needs him.,.!😭

The way he simply told Armaan that Riddhima loves him was commendable for a husband to say to his wife's ex-lover...👏

He has done every single thing which cannot be done by someone and that too so easily..
For me,Sid is beyond extraordinary....

I just adore him for that and whenever I see him on tv,my heart just tells me to get up and give this guy a standing ovation...👍🏼
rapunzel84 thumbnail
Beautifully written...i wish ppl really opened their minds n understood the depths of his character..i think even CVs have not realized that the character they created has so much depth...n i love this line

Patience, Strength, Dignity and Hope- that is what Sid is. 👏
perfectly described! superrrrr