Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ConfusedInLove thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
i felt like telling him k u deserve someone fun and bubbly! ridz is not all tht i luved the cool dude sid was! awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!!
Angelic_J thumbnail

Very well said PocoπŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€— Sid is already emotionally numb and the way he is behaving , the day isn't far when he will completely detach himself from all the emotions around him He needs to let out all the vent up frustrations inside him so he can live and feel againπŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

Neha_S thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
I heard it somewhere if you dont scream noone realises you are hurt but the pain is still there.While Ridhima screeches and Arman releases his pain by crying,Sid hides it all in.This not only means he never gets any reassurance or pity it also means that it keeps on cumulating inside him.

I am so glad he fought today-it might have helped.I also found the sudden outburst of emotion-no one needs me-so aching!I wanted to hug him hard and say:hey we need you!Dont you dare say that!

Someone needs to drag Sid to IF and show how much we all need him!

HUGS!HUGS!HUGS!
sid does deserve a hug today. He needs this b/c his heart is bleeding and no one is there to help it heal. He defenitaly deserve this hug.πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—
ANfan1000 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Lovely post Poco,

Awww Sid really is in need of hugs now!!! He is shattered........
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail

Originally posted by: Cookies01

I am so glad u made a post on this!

The only line that really stood out to me in today's episode was when Sid says "In fact, no one needs me" and walks out with all his iron clad armor back on again πŸ’”

When watching Sid today, the song Bleeding Love by Leona Lewis came to my mind, esp. these lyrics:

Closed off from love
I didn't need the pain
Once or twice was enough
And it was all in vain
Time starts to pass
Before you know it you're frozen

My heart's crippled by the vein
That I keep on closing
You cut me open and I

Keep bleeding
Keep, keep bleeding love

~Cookie

Hey Cookie!πŸ€—

I agree with you and i love how you put it across - his iron clad armour back again. Yeah, it is this emotional conditioning of him that is scary. I want Sid to FEEL again. Once again. 😳

Closed off from love
I didn't need the pain
Once or twice was enough
And it was all in vain
Time starts to pass
Before you know it you're frozen

eveline thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
hey Poco Roco....me need a hug tooo....got one πŸ˜‰..
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail

Originally posted by: zainab25

Nitzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz. :) πŸ₯³ 

Lol, this thread deserves to be a sticky, and no other thread. 😊

My heart goes out to Siddhanth, and it reminds of a dialogue said by Vanraaj in HDDCS to Aish along the lines of him losing the battle both ways, no matter what route he picks. Somewhere I feel Sid has ceased to believe in himself, his love, and his life which scares me at times. He is not used to all of this. He's no Armaan or Riddhima that have been thru certain catastrophic events, so he doesn't know how to handle the emotional turmoil, and the only way out he sees to all this is shutting himself up. Ouch. All he has does is love with all of his heart and wanted a fairytale of his own, but he's so selfless that he doesn't want it at the expense of others. He needs to talk because he has been building a lot on the insides which is paining him and it's visible on the exterior. Someone needs to make him be himself again, and he needs hope the most. All the time he has been blaming himself for certain events, but he needs to let it all out, and start new with no regrets and questions.

Ah, Sid here's an ice-cream for you. Lol. I really feel for you, but I hope you come out of this as a stronger man.

Zainuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!πŸ€—

You rule! Ice-creams for  Sidster!😳😳😳😳😳😳😳......aur mera kya hoga? πŸ˜‘πŸ˜†

I love what you have written, baby. Yeah, Sid was a fairytale before all this happened to him and now , he has been through so much that it hurts to see him without all his sunshine and spirit. I want everything returned back to him..... i want his life to be given back to him. Do you get that, Mrs.Riddhima Modi? He really is HDDCS ka Vanraj.

πŸ˜†πŸ˜‘πŸ˜†
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Fizzylicious-

πŸ‘πŸΌ

This is for You Nits For Explaining Sid's Mental state so well. Now coming to Sid , This One line Moved me to tears today. I was like Boy oh boy he needs someone right now to give him a Tight Hug and assure him that he's one Fabulous Man & everyone needs him Because he is an angel sent for almost everyone in this show. I was like how can life be so cruel to this gentleman who never hurted anyone intentionally in this show His heart was always clean sure sometimes what he did wasn't really accceptable but again his intentions were never bad and what is he he getting in return & i liekd how he moved away it was like if he was on verge of breaking down but didn't wanted to in front of armaan so he just walked away. I hope he gets all the happiness he deserves very soon with his better half soon.
p.s i also liked riddhima line while signing the papers it was so visible that she doesn't want to do it

Thumbs up only? Hug kaun dega? πŸ˜‘πŸ˜‘πŸ˜‘πŸ˜‘πŸ˜‘πŸ˜‘πŸ˜†

Sid hit me hard yesterday - i mean he actually feels emotionally unemployed and this feeling of uselessness is the worst thing that can happen to anyone..... and this is how his emotional numbness has happened and if he is not shaken out of it , we will never see the old Sid again. And his better half better do something about this and as soon as possible.

Riddhima is angry at Sid again because of Armaan and the divorce papers. Uff! πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

πŸ˜†
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail

Originally posted by: ConfusedInLove

i felt like telling him k u deserve someone fun and bubbly! ridz is not all tht i luved the cool dude sid was! awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!!

Hmmmm.. I too want Sid's spark and spunk back. 😳