Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TitansFan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 14 years ago
this is perfect time jyothi , may be veer thinks vansh will break his marriage but even if he does that icha nahin manegi and vansh would know it better then veer ....... why dont veer think that if he can tell truth may be vansh would just move on with his new marriage life ...............

@Shvani :- no its going to start next week or  so but a sincere request dont watch it ,IL is worthless ......................
shivani9 thumbnail

Originally posted by: JayaV

this is perfect time jyothi , may be veer thinks vansh will break his marriage but even if he does that icha nahin manegi and vansh would know it better then veer ....... why dont veer think that if he can tell truth may be vansh would just move on with his new marriage life ...............

@Shvani :- no its going to start next week or  so but a sincere request dont watch it ,IL is worthless ......................

why jaya...
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: SRKLuvr

๐Ÿ˜† they have to lambao the serial! otherwise when dear tapu is outed the serial is over

U mean to say the serial is running because of Tappu:the grt๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†..naah in today's times its very easy to fool the viewers because public memory is short..if a character exits..they might miss the character for few weeks but will then move on with a new story and some other new character๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜ƒ...I hv seen so many shows where after the exit of a very popular vamp or lead..the serial  still continues to dominate the trp charts๐Ÿ˜ƒ..u should know how to move the story even without a particular character..thats it..and I don't think Tappu's exit will do any harm to this story๐Ÿ˜†..infact it will b a refreshing change ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† Edited by jyoti06 - 14 years ago
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8

Ya thats what even I want to say..by saying the truth,..he will do a world of good to Ichha and Vansh's marriage because there will b nothing to hide and even Veer can move on with some other girl and get rid of Tappu๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†..but no if Veer says the truth..it will b end of Tappu which CVs don't want..and so keep on dragging๐Ÿ˜ก
SRKLuvr thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
if tapu goes out i will also not be able to bear this! i will be retiring also!
ICCHA thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
KYA VEER KE LIYE IS DUNIYA ME ICCHA KE BAD TAPS HE HY ?
AUR KOI LADKI NAHI ?
YA PHIR ONKE CITY ME TWO LADKIYA HY  ""iccha - taps""
TitansFan thumbnail
thats caz shivani , its utter bakwas show ........... its my opinion hon, they have alll masala but worthless participents ................. sorry but mera opinion hai ....................
shivani9 thumbnail

thats caz shivani , its utter bakwas show ........... its my opinion hon, they have alll masala but worthless participents ................. sorry but mera opinion hai ....................

rel to see srgmp,,,,,,i rate it a inf program as well...but i love 2 c the auditions n stuff....u come across so many funny thinhgs impossible 2 believe
TitansFan thumbnail
thats another reason i dont like to IL, they have no right to make fun of those ppl yaar , come on they are made laughing stock in whole town , and ppl will tease them when ever they see them in real ............ gosh such a torture
shivani9 thumbnail

thats another reason i dont like to IL, they have no right to make fun of those ppl yaar , come on they are made laughing stock in whole town , and ppl will tease them when ever they see them in real ............ gosh such a torture

hey i agree tht u shudnt make a laughing stock...but I started liking Afsha from her auditionu see...1 girl from Ind idol was so arrogant she was the  first 2 b elminated..such ppl deserve it...