Tapasya.....happy.....Veer

shivani9 thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

Tapasya cannot say shez not happy with Veer.  Its becoz, it may mean that Veer and

Ichcha are still in love.

Vansh would probably get both of them married if his psycho analytic abilities recognise

that there was some foul play in the disruption of Veer n Ichcha marriage....

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SRKLuvr thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
yeh exactly...she'll have to say shes happy...but shes already back in thakur house
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
Shivani u r forgetting..apart from Tappu..noone in the show is intelligent enough to guess the futureπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†..So Tappu might keep on playing with Veer like how a dog keeps on playing with the bone before eating it🀣

And a new promo shows on friday.. Veer will tell Vansh "bhaiyya give me 24hrs and plss trust me "πŸ˜•..so Veer's new motto in life "bring Tappu back in 24hrs"πŸ˜†..I m just wondering if this happens on Friday..then what they will show in these 2daysπŸ˜•..don't tell me all 3Idiots will continue to stand outside the house for next 2episodesπŸ₯±πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
npk21 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: jyoti06

Shivani u r forgetting..apart from Tappu..noone in the show is intelligent enough to guess the futureπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†..So Tappu might keep on playing with Veer like how a dog keeps on playing with the bone before eating it🀣

And a new promo shows on friday.. Veer will tell Vansh "bhaiyya give me 24hrs and plss trust me "πŸ˜•..so Veer's new motto in life "bring Tappu back in 24hrs"πŸ˜†..I m just wondering if this happens on Friday..then what they will show in these 2daysπŸ˜•..don't tell me all 3Idiots will continue to stand outside the house for next 2episodesπŸ₯±πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

hehehehe....Bina nahaye dhoye iccha and vansh wud w8 outside haveli for 2 episodes....yuck....then both will have acidity and gas.....yuck yuck yuck.....when suhagraat is decided plz tell vansh to spray some room freshner in there room.....orelse both wud be found unconsius on bed for 3 days....and veer wud be thinking outside the room...."bhaiyya 3 raat sey iccha ke saath kya kar rahey hein"πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
TitansFan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
OMG.........................
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: npk21

hehehehe....Bina nahaye dhoye iccha and vansh wud w8 outside haveli for 2 episodes....yuck....then both will have acidity and gas.....yuck yuck yuck.....when suhagraat is decided plz tell vansh to spray some room freshner in there room.....orelse both wud be found unconsius on bed for 3 days....and veer wud be thinking outside the room...."bhaiyya 3 raat sey iccha ke saath kya kar rahey hein"πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

And notice for last 3weeks Ichha and Vansh r in their same wedding costume without any food..ab toh acidity hona confirmed haiROFL...and the way Vansh has destroyed the room..I doubt there is any room freshner available as wellROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL
SRKLuvr thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
this is really weird yaar! im still amazed the bundela oldies havent woken yet! and wheres nosy chanda?
nuttycleo thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Lol Shivani!! I read yur subject line n thought probably a new character has been introduced.. Named Happy!!! Alas, no such luck; so Veer is doomed!!!!

Honestly.... Happy kaun hai????!!!(pun intended!)
npk21 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: jyoti06

And notice for last 3weeks Ichha and Vansh r in their same wedding costume without any food..ab toh acidity hona confirmed hai🀣...and the way Vansh has destroyed the room..I doubt there is any room freshner available as well🀣

cheeeeeeeeee...........3 weeks 😲😲

I'm sure that they are not bundela's.....but they are     "Badboo"ndelas   ...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†....stinky farting creatures....veer and iccha has normal gas....but tapasya and vansh ....baaprey......baap of all farts..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†......while naani is silent stroker πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
vijaya_ls thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
a wedding night  is being shown for more than a week ..
wonder this 24 hrs will be shown for how many days ..
veer and iccha begging taps ..for 2 or 3 episodes will be shown
and none of the dumbos in jogi thakur's haveli will be there ...πŸ˜†
Edited by vijaya_ls - 14 years ago