Its ok. You dont need to 'Hold Back'!

Save the bladder. 🤣
Nymeria thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

Originally posted by: BlueSoul

Its ok. You dont need to 'Hold Back'!

Save the bladder. 🤣

hahahah i was talking about my laughter!😆 but i remember your "holding back" comment in your other post....hence the reference!🤣
doukno thumbnail
Have'nt seen any K Show so cant really comment but what I  hve heard is dat in  des Kshows everyone dies in the end.....(MTV had a parody on Kabhi Saas Kabhi bahu).......Just hope dat does'nt happen here in DMG although I wud be pleased if dat happens. Edited by doukno - 14 years ago
BlueSoul thumbnail

Originally posted by: doukno

Have'nt seen any K Show so cant really comment but what I  hve heard is dat in  des Kshows everyone dies in the end.....(MTV had a parody on Kabhi Saas Kabhi bahu).......Just hope dat does'nt happen here in DMG although I wud be pleased if dat happens.

Everyone dies in the end? 😲

Show khatam , paisa hazam 🤣
BlueSoul thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ramy25

hahahah i was talking about my laughter!😆 but i remember your "holding back" comment in your other post....hence the reference!🤣

I know. 😉
rapunzel84 thumbnail
@ Topic Maker - Interesting observations i must say..To add my 2 cents, i used to be a big fan of Balaji Shows - Be it KSBKBT, KZK or KTH...My only issue was after a while Ekta used to completely lose the plot n used to show nonsensical stuff so i used to get bored...But nonetheless i have to applaud her to change the face of Indian Television n have to give it to her for tht...

Coming to DMG - yes u r right...ppl are just finding ridiculous excuses to bring the current track down...DMG was all good till Shilpa Anand was there but after tht it truly lost its soul n the story went haywire. Honestly am sure all the ppl who watched d show after her exit watched it only for ksg n some liked the kasu chemistry..but the story went berserk! It kept going round in round in circles n the same fights, making up, misunderstandings, trust issues n i dunno wat not! It wud ve been gr8 had they shown AR married n their trials n tribulations...but anyways...with the SR track i thot finally they've found their footing once again coz for a change i got to see something different!

For all those ppl who say DMG is a youth show - Yes it started off as being a show bout young doctors and their lives but in my opinion its still not a youth show coz it talks bout interns at a hospital who are no longer in college...MJHT is truly a youth show coz it has college life as d backdrop!

But for the sake of argument i ll consider DMG as a pure youth show -
DMG is a youth show n the message should be love over marriage - Hmmm..thts a tricky one...i read on some other thread tht the youth takes love frivolously n its imp to show a mes tht true love does exist - fair enough! i grant tht..so thts wat they showed in 2.5 yrs right? but wat nxt? wat if i were to reverse the argument n say tht youth does not take love frivolously..they fall in love all the time...n a lot of them find the love of their life...but its marriage tht they dont take seriously n hence the high divorce rates today..so which is a stronger message? to do justice to ur love which you decide or justice to a sacred bond tht god almighty decides...when there are all chances of you being happy...

I think with the SR track, CVs are giving out a strong message to the youth...Tht its ok if due to unavoidable circumstances, you could not be with the one you love but life does not end there...it moves on..there s no point in mourning over wat could have been..life is too short for tht...give urself another chance in life as well as love...make space in your heart for someone who might love you truly n is with you in your worst times n see how beautiful life can be...marriage is no joke and god almighty decides this relationship..its a commitment for 7 lives which doesnt break by signing a piece of paper for the silliest of reasons...keep ur beautiful past in ur heart forever as a sweet memory n step into the future with the person who held your hand wen the chips were down..wen thr was darkness all around..wen thr was noone to lissen..wen u were drowning in ur sorrows...wen everything came to a standstill...wen you had forgotten wat life is...wen you had forgotten how to live..
mysterieux thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
I have not seen Ektas shows...so I cant be the one to make comparison and comment...
But I do know that in her shows.....
marriges are dont happen once........but a woman marries...remarries..and marries again....
and they have leaps like noones business.....and inspite of a zillion year leaps...the characters a fantastically never age.......wonder what that magic formula is😆😆😆
Nymeria thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: doukno

Have'nt seen any K Show so cant really comment but what I  hve heard is dat in  des Kshows everyone dies in the end.....(MTV had a parody on Kabhi Saas Kabhi bahu).......Just hope dat does'nt happen here in DMG although I wud be pleased if dat happens.

@ red----Death is inevitable😳 !  and even doctors get the flu!
Edited by Ramy25 - 14 years ago
supercool3 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Ramy25

@ red----Death is inevitable😳 !  and even doctors get the flu!

not all die in k-shows..
well they r believed to be dead..and then they show up few months later with plastic surgery, which also affects their height, skin tone, voice, and etc

@ Prerna - awesome topic yaar. Yes ive been seeing those comments around too..
but as you said, the show had already becum like tht way b4r SR track