Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sayeed007 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

smitha, i'll give some favourite telugu movies (Tollywood) questions like slam book to you.😛

1) who is your favourite old actor? (Mahanatudu NTR, ANR, Shobhan Babu, Krishna, etc.)

2) Who is your favourite old actor? (Bhanumathi, Anjali Devi, Jamuna, Mahanati Savithri, Vanisri, etc.)

3) Which best old movie do you like? (take two or three any movies)

4) Who is your modern actor? (Chiranjeevi, Nagarjuna, Balakrishna, Venkatesh, etc.)

4) Who is your modern actress? (Jayasudha, Jayaprada, Sridevi, Vijayashanti, Soundarya, etc.) (I miss Soundarya a lot. I'm very depressed that she reached heaven.😭😭😭)

5) Which best modern movies do you like? (Take two or three movies)

6) Which newly (present) movie do you like?

7) Which funny (hasya) actor do you like? (Brahmanandam, Ali, etc..)

8) Are you interested to watch Telugu movies?

I'm waiting for your reply...😊

SPN_JD_Addicted thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: sayeed87

smitha, i'll give some favourite telugu movies (Tollywood) questions like slam book to you.😛

1) who is your favourite old actor? (Mahanatudu NTR, ANR, Shobhan Babu, Krishna, etc.)

ANR.I like his commedy

2) Who is your favourite old actor? (Bhanumathi, Anjali Devi, Jamuna, Mahanati Savithri, Vanisri, etc.)

In my opinion,no one can beat Savithri

3) Which best old movie do you like? (take two or three any movies)

Missamma,MayaBazar,Aaradhana

4) Who is your modern actor? (Chiranjeevi, Nagarjuna, Balakrishna, Venkatesh, etc.)

I used to like Chiranjeevi but now I like Mahesh and Siddharth

4) Who is your modern actress? (Jayasudha, Jayaprada, Sridevi, Vijayashanti, Soundarya, etc.) (I miss Soundarya a lot. I'm very depressed that she reached heaven.😭😭😭)

Again no one can even touch Soundarya.Genelia seems to be good too though I find her repetitive.

5) Which best modern movies do you like? (Take two or three movies)

I loved Magadheera though I was sure I wouldn't,Nuvvostanante Nenoddantana-loved it cos of Siddharth,Athadu.Mahesh was great

6) Which newly (present) movie do you like?

Arundhati.I know it was realeased last year but just saw it recently

7) Which funny (hasya) actor do you like? (Brahmanandam, Ali, etc..)

There might be many commedians who come and go but for me its only Brahmanandam lol

8) Are you interested to watch Telugu movies?

I love them especially after coming to the UK since we don't get Telugu films here.But hats off to You Tube.

I'm waiting for your reply...😊

Thanks Sayeed for the Q's.I loved talking abt Telugu films lol
sayeed007 thumbnail

u r so welcome, smitha!🤗

but i am not interested to watch Telugu movies. some newly movies always show repetitive actions including comedy, fight club and dance only. some movies are not good and wise. I tell you some examples in hindi movies. do u see Black and Cheeni Kum? they are good and wise. i saw Magadheera. it is so nice.

sayeed007 thumbnail

smitha, do u see mayabazaar new colour movie? i didn't see Mayabazaar. 😔 i'll see it very soon. i saw Missamma. it is very superb.😲😊

i love Savithri most. she is very beautiful..😊 i like soundarya too..

Sayeed I saw black.I am almost up to date with Hindi films since we go frequently so whenever I get any time late in the night I listen to old Tel songs!I saw the old movie.It should be great in the colour version too!!!
sayeed007 thumbnail

Originally posted by: smitha80

Sayeed I saw black.I am almost up to date with Hindi films since we go frequently so whenever I get any time late in the night I listen to old Tel songs!I saw the old movie.It should be great in the colour version too!!!

yeah! only mayabazaar and lava kusha only...

u said uk didn't release telugu movies. why?

i've heard usa release telugu movies more time. then? what's wrong with uk?

US has massive Telugu population and they release the movies on the day they release in India.

Uk's Telugu population is very less though we have been seeing students coming in recently and they sometimes decides to buy a movie and run it for 2-3 days but its so rare.The only Telugu film I saw here was Sri Ramadasu.
sayeed007 thumbnail

US has massive Telugu population and they release the movies on the day they release in India.

Uk's Telugu population is very less though we have been seeing students coming in recently and they sometimes decides to buy a movie and run it for 2-3 days but its so rare.The only Telugu film I saw here was Sri Ramadasu.

yeah! i saw it tooo.. it is ok. how was it? i don't like that comedy show was in it. only directors always imagine doing wrong things.

do you see Annamayya? it shows comedy again! i'm not happy to see this. annamayya is good except hasya show.😊

ASRdeewani thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Hey Aneesha,thanks hon!!

I live in Manchester.U live in the UK too?!

yes yes, i live in the UK too, i live in London..
ahahahahah manchester?
i'm guessing you have a Manchester accent..
looooool😳

wuthering thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

<font color="#cc0033">Isabel,sweetie!!!Of course I knew that!I remember the days we chatted through Pm's late into the night(well,for me it was lol)and you know I always love what you write!Love you!!!🤗

<font color="#cc3300">Bini,No saazish at all?!!!!I believe you!!🤔.Will answer your Q this morning.And don't work too hard!!take care!!!Love you!!!🤗

<font color="#660000">Laxmi-Thanks hon!Yep,I hate the word strong and thy why of it is a long story lol.Will be waiting....

<font color="#cc3399">Eva-thank you ji!!!More popular than SRK??!!!!!😉You are just pulling my leg,right?RIGHT?!!!lol.The BOTW of the last 4 weeks set such a high standard lol.I hope I can reach at least half of it!🤗

<font color="#ff0000">Bani-Glad you liked my answers.pehle Q padte hi main soch main pad gayi lol.🤗</font>
</font></font></font></font>

Love u back sweetheart! I remember those long discussions on PM..and miss them so much! Damn...school and exams :(

I will be back with my questions soon! Tomorrow hopefully! Love you! Enjoy your hot seat here!!