Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 14 years ago

Originally posted by: ka7eela

i love your post and i loved Rids today!..finally she will have a grip on her confused emotions!.. she wants Sid and it was clear today..she wants this marriage tom last..she has accepted that Arman is her past..and Sid her present and future!..she is hurt because she feels that Sid has given up on her!..she wanted him to stick on her side and he was like sending her away when he sent her the divorce paper!

couldn't have agree more πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
sun29 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

hun amazing post and one that was needed...........becasue it was clear with her two lines that she was not affected by armaan's presence but she was affected more with siddanth's reactions to armaan's presence hence the solution she saw was armaan leaving so that siddanth and she could start their married life and sid would not force her to leave him and go back............it showed how she asked her father if he can stop sid from giving her the divorce.........immediately after asking him if he can ask or make armaan to leave...........becasue whether she wants or not from hte time he came back and even though she is trying hard his presence has created a huge impact on her marriage and siddanth.........the flashbacks were beautiful ,her journey with siddanth,theri moments which she does not want to let go..............

full point to mrs.modi today though am anxious what she may do tomorrow for deductionπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Mrs. Ridhhima Siddhant Modi has some work to do i guess, she needs to hold her husband hands and make sure he never let's her go again. Yes, i did love the flashbck scene to. Edited by hewascool90210 - 14 years ago
naadanmasakalli thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Lovely Lovely post G

Yes she wants to be knows as Mrs Riddhima Siddhanth Modi now she Clarified it so many times with her one liners

like today
than from thursday where she goes aise alag karna chahte ho mujhse than int he Goodbye scene to A siddhanth modi nahi chahta tha  main uske naam ka sindoor pehnoon. Her Wounds are showing now. Armaan is not upsetting her at all the only thing that is upsetting her at this point  & scaring her is that Her pati might not be happy in this shaadi and wants to let her go. she will go to any level at this point to stop this from happening. My heart totally goes to her these days
ANfan1000 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Good post Guddi.

Ridhimma is shattered seeing the Divorce Papers....

Ridhimma needs to get Sid and her married life on track now. Hopefully, she make Sid realize the value of Marriage
naadanmasakalli thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
@ AN fan i agree with ur post that she needs to get it back on track however i beg to differ on the sid realization of marriage from what i get is that he obv knows the importance of this shaadi too but he's just letting it all go  because of her happiness as that is what matters to him the most he isn't breaking this shaadi just for fun or just because he thinks he's bounded in a relationship the sole reason for this step is Her Khushi
JATINTHAKKAR thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Loved your post.πŸ‘
Riddhima was awesome as always.
Well Riddhima has proved tht she wants Sid.

Riddhima Siddhanth Modi.
Siddhima Modi Forever!!!
SUPRATIMlvJERAN thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
such a nice post.......yeh to hona hi tha..........NOW I WANT 2 C HOW SLOWLY & SILENTLY riddhima FALL IN LOVE WITH siddhant...............i'm waiting 2 c this yaar...pls cvs do that......... SIDMA forever.........................................!!!!!!!!!!!   

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE, LOVE, LOVE, LOVE it. I don't have much to add here but all I want to emphasize is that only the 20 - 30 fans now are forcing Riddhima toward Armaan, as if they control her life. RIddhima time and time had opportunities to return back to Armaan, however, she chose not to, but post the divorce fiasco, her world has made a 180. Prior to that, she didn't have the fear of losing Siddhanth, however, now she does and she doesn't want to let go of him. Her subtle statements toward him have already hinted she wants to 'work' out the marriage, and who knows she may fall for Siddhanth too. Feelings are never constant. She may not be in love with Siddhanth (Fine, I agree with that notion), however something eerie pushes her always two steps closer to Sid and one step away from Armaan.

If Riddhima is forced to go back to Armaan by Siddhanth or any other external pressures, it will be a crime, because the lady clearly doesn't want that. She will never be the same with Armaan ever again.

S-R share such a beautifully massacred (oxymoron, I know) at the moment, and from here on will only begin a journey issued on trust which will lead into comprehension, friendship, care, commitment and love.

MagicalKash thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Lovely Analysis!
Yes the divorce has provided the jolt ,the shock that Riddhima needed to realise her feelings.Yesterday in front of DR shashank her dad,she was at her vulnerable best and she spoke what came from within,something which she badly wants to happen and like a child ,she wants her dad to do that.
Mrs Riddhima modi has accepted and realised her feelings and in Yesterday's epi she conveyed it beautifully.All point to Jenny for that,she was at her best =)