19/04.. Mrs.Riddhima Siddhant Modi.. AnalysisSR

prerna4rishav thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 14 years ago
@ People who have intentions to fight, or come here to spoil the post, may stay out or post sensibly, or else, their posts will be reportedπŸ˜›

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So.. We finally see an episode, where Riddhima, oops, I mean Mrs. Riddhima Siddhant Modi admits that she wanted to start her life afresh, with her husband.. Finally this girl has remembered the old gold days of Siddhima, which had the classiest background stanza.. OSO theme audio on SR😳 And her flashbacks start with beautiful SR marriage, and her taking blessings from her man, and their honeymoon days.. Then the FAMOUS subtle "I love You" scene and their hug😳..

Mannn.. I truly felt for Riddhima today.. She accepted the fact of Armaan's leaving Sanjeevni, which is a big one itself.. But she is completely shattered on the fact that Sid is trying to avoid her since the day Armaan came back.. The lines she remembered that "Sid ne mujhe Puna bheja" itself is a proof of that.. And here comes the shattered, frustrated Riddhima, who just lost her husband for ever .. Nopes, not that she has, but that is what she thinks.. And her pain was SO visible in her eyes.. For once, she can let her first love go, but Sid, who's her husband, has made SUCH big impact on her, that she's being unable to digest the fact that Sid doesn't claim her as his.. 😭 She wants to be accepted by him and to be called Mrs. Riddhima Siddhant Modi.. And there she gets the papers which will deprive her forever from this nameπŸ₯Ί I can feel her so badly.. How desperate she is to save her marriage, which is her future, her present, her dream, and her chance to live again.. And when she meets Shashank, the first thing that she says is -- Why Armaan came back! Armaan rightly said it, that Riddhima learnt how to live without Armaan.. And then Mrs.Modi asks what she thinks would be perfect for her.. -- Armaan's leaving Sanjeevni, and Sid's not giving her divorce.. The way she says these two lines, is such amazing.. Jenny truly lives her character.. :) How direly she wants these two things to happen :( And hence, Mrs.Riddhima Siddhant Modi gets FULL marks from meπŸ‘πŸΌ

-----------------------------------------------

Will update tomo :) have fun :) Byes

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nymeria thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Good post Guddi!πŸ‘πŸΌ

Riddhima herself said that she will find her own happiness now! and I hoping that she stays true to her vow and actually stops shedding countless tears now! She's got to stop crying and then happiness will knock at her heart's doors asap!πŸ˜ƒ

Once Sid opens up after Armaan's " how to be a Riddhima-Man: 101" tomorrow, all Riddhima has left to do is be the hot headed chudail aunty-jee and play real life Counter strike with her Batameez hubby....and walaaaaa! problem solved!πŸ˜‰

ka7eela thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
i love your post and i loved Rids today!..finally she will have a grip on her confused emotions!.. she wants Sid and it was clear today..she wants this marriage tom last..she has accepted that Arman is her past..and Sid her present and future!..she is hurt because she feels that Sid has given up on her!..she wanted him to stick on her side and he was like sending her away when he sent her the divorce paper!
doukno thumbnail
Loved the post.I think Riddhima modi had bin a slave to conflicting emotions untill today but today we saw in her the passion she has for her husband and how much she values the marriage.

Full marks to Riddhima Modi and full marks to u TM for such a wonderful post!!
Nymeria thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: doukno

Loved the post.I think Riddhima modi had bin a slave to conflicting emotions untill today but today we saw in her the passion she has for her husband and how much she values the marriage.

Full marks to Riddhima Modi and full marks to u TM for such a wonderful post!!

true that dude! she's been a total slave of conflicting emotions so much so that she even dragged others in!

but hopefully now she's gained emancipation !

who need Lincoln when FE is there!?!πŸ˜†
Edited by Ramy25 - 14 years ago
-alimabi- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
she showed today who is more important to her . Sid has taken over her and what i love is he didnt have to do anything  it just came
norzar thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
hi

great post dear

well written

i agree today's epsidoe once again conveyed how much sid and they marriage means to rids

like a kid she was asking her dad how can he stop the div,

dr shashank could read in rids eyes and in her outburst that she has moved on and doesnt wnat to seperate from sid

loved all the SR flashback clips

norzar
mysterieux thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Well done...I loved the post.....
For once she stood up....and said what had to be said...and admitted what she has been feeling.......all she has to do is tell Sid what she feels......I am glad she decided to get off the emotional rollercoaster......
The scene between father and daughter said it all...
"can you stop  the divorce"
Edited by moviebuff05 - 14 years ago
Rhimjhimsawan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
**nods head** I still can't get over how she cried to Shashank saying can you send Armaan back and can you stop Sid from divorcing me.

Aankhen bhi hoti hai dil zooban. 😭 Rid's ki aankhen phoot phoot ke ro rahi thi for her beloved hubby 😍😍😍

StarshineHues thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I totally, totally agree with you.....this is exactly what I thought after seeing the episode, during the song, she remembers all her moments with Sid, and even after that, she wants Shashank to stop her divorce.