Pragati Mehra's beauty essentials - Article

niveditha thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 14 years ago
Pragati Mehra's beauty essentials
Buzz up!

TV actress Pragati Mehra of Uttaran fame prefers simple treatments for both, her hair and her skin. She shares her beauty secrets in the interview...

Discuss here

Amla always

From donkey's years, I've been eating an amla every alternate day. I team it with a glass of raw vegetable juice. These natural fruits and veggies are very essential for our skin, hair and health.

Skin deep

I make it a point to clear all make-up from my face once I am done with the day's shoot. Post cleansing, I moisturize the skin thoroughly. Everyday I have a glass of aloe vera juice that makes the skin supple. In summers, I like using multani mitti to keep my face looking fresh.

Hair's how

I shampoo my hair thrice a week and follow it up with a deep conditioning treatment. I don't go for massages, as my mom gives me the best massage in the world.

Nature's cure

I believe in natural treatments. But one cannot avoid the essentials like moisturizers or a regular facial. Especially in my field, taking care of yourself is a must. One motto which I follow is keeping skin clean and yes, I have received loads of compliments for my skin.

Beauty tips

Avoid too much caffeine or chai, drink loads of water and try oiling your hair on a weekly basis. Also do not keep your hair oily for long hours; three-four hours are more than enough.

http://www.indya.com/news/newsDetails.aspx?xfile=2010/April/News_20100417_72