Frequent Posters

SunainaTM007 thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
oops ! double post ! sorry :(
Edited by SunainaTM007 - 14 years ago
chip. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
A-MAZE-ING!!!! it's one of your best original piece of work.... errr..... correction.... it is THE best piece of work..... you truly possess great creativity.... parm, i suggest you never give up on this.... it seems to come naturally to you..... 👏👏👏 keep it up and do update soon..... 🤗🤗🤗Edited by chip86 - 14 years ago
_Sayu_ thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Nice Parm😃.........I just Loved it........the starting is amazing.......dat flashback😍..... her emotions rather😭 inner wound.....her feelings😳 for Aryan..... her tears😭...... n all......
        cant wait...... eager to know what had happened in her life...... about her special⭐️person ARYAN..... their love story...... how they meet each other....starting of their love.......n then tragedy.......n all..........
       you express her feelings very nicely..........👏👏
 pls update soon..........😊

WildestDreams thumbnail

Originally posted by: chip86

A-MAZE-ING!!!! it's one of your best original piece of work.... errr..... correction.... it is THE best piece of work..... you truly possess great creativity.... parm, i suggest you never give up on this.... it seems to come naturally to you..... 👏👏👏 keep it up and do update soon..... 🤗🤗🤗

Chipsi🤗🤗🤗🤗Jaaanu...u make me😳😳 with your words...mean a ton..thankies dear🤗🤗
Hugs n Love
WildestDreams thumbnail

Originally posted by: sayu14

Nice Parm😃.........I just Loved it........the starting is amazing.......dat flashback😍..... her emotions rather😭 inner wound.....her feelings😳 for Aryan..... her tears😭...... n all......
        cant wait...... eager to know what had happened in her life...... about her special⭐️person ARYAN..... their love story...... how they meet each other....starting of their love.......n then tragedy.......n all..........
       you express her feelings very nicely..........👏👏
 pls update soon..........😊

hey Sayu🤗🤗🤗
U too with so many words for the updates...thankie dearEmbarrassedEmbarrassed🤗
feeling soo goood.
Will update ASAP and for what happened to Nisha, keep reading😉🤗
mchopra thumbnail
hello thats all..i maen aur kahan i was like khain cut toh nahi gaya par ina nikka jaya..whts this..but as usual lovely one i must say..cont asap i will be waiting
WildestDreams thumbnail

Originally posted by: mchopra

hello thats all..i maen aur kahan i was like khain cut toh nahi gaya par ina nikka jaya..whts this..but as usual lovely one i must say..cont asap i will be waiting

hey Miss Chopra🤗
😳😳Okay next time will a long updates...happy ab😃😛?

thankies for liking it😊
arshiyaa thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Parm  very interesting story👍🏼 I liked the name Aryan 😆 looking foward to read more what happened between Aryan and Nisha 😛 do a long update next time 😉 
WildestDreams thumbnail

Originally posted by: arshiyaa

Parm  very interesting story👍🏼 I liked the name Aryan 😆 looking foward to read more what happened between Aryan and Nisha 😛 do a long update next time 😉 

hey Arshi🤗
thankies a lot for liking it😃..okay next time a long updates,

Aryan😳...I love this name😳
WildestDreams thumbnail
hey guys
will update tomorrow the story...sorry for being late