Hello friends

I'm here with my update of the "Nothing like before" 

*Hugs&Blessing* to everyone

Here the updates ...

😃Enjoy and comment😃

Parm

WildestDreams thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
"Mama always said me : you have to throw the past behind you, before going forward." Forrest Gump in Forrest Gump.😊

Indelible Past

I am about to leave, but Rohit stop me:
"Nisha sorry if I mess of things that don't concern me, but you are strange, there is something wrong?"
"That does not concern you, bye and thank you!" I said resolutely approaching the exit, but I get stopped again.
"Listen, now that you live here. Can we meet again? Why don't you leave me your number? "Says trying to be happy.

He destroy for a while my invisible barrier, yes, I did not imagine that after so many years, after having abandoned all that way, I would be welcomed back with open arms, I thought he was only trying to sound polite, but I think that he is doing it because he "love" me in spite of my behaviour, but I do not feel like to fall upon him with a news like "You know my mother is dead " after all this time. Karan my manager  was able to hold the news papers in the dark about it for now, but I am sure that before a month they will find out what happened.

"Ehm .. certainly "I say starting to dictate my number, trapped by the situation.

Finally I get out of that agency. I feel the phone vibrate in my pocket, a new message, is the girl of the  work, tells me to go to the restaurant at 18:30. I stop at a bar, sit down and order something to eat, once submerged by the memories ...

[Flashback]

I go out of my room and the scene that presents itself to me is still the same, Mom ran in the house because she don't want to write while Raj chases exasperated asking to complete the book.

[End Flashback]

A scene so familiar that it seems impossible, but it will never recur again. I pay the bill and I left the bar, heading to the hotel. Here I change my clothes and I take refuge under the covers trying to recover the sleep lost. I can finally get some sleep, and I get up at 17.20 looking for something to wear. A few minutes later I'm ready after taking my bag, I go. I find the restaurant and watch the time, it's 18.45, I push the door and enter finding myself in a room by the dim light reddish. I go to the reception and a girl tell me to go back to the office. I repeatedly knock on the wooden door and a voice tell me to enter.

Once inside. I sit and I look frightened who  will be my new boss. I'm surprised to not have recognized the voice on the phone.

She looks at me for a few minutes, then gets up and hugs me trying to dissolve the embarrassment created earlier. Meera Metha. Or is a strange twist of fate or I'm still dreaming, it is virtually impossible because of two things I did today, I managed to meet two of my childhood friends . Yes, Meera the reason for my departure, the reason of my suffering, she has managed to steal, even for a short time, the heart of Aryan, the one who took company him during my absence. She continue to stare at me and after other compliments on my 'wonderful' appearance, she ask me why I returned to Tokyo, here it is, the taboo question, and I reply showing off my best skills as an actress:
"You know I want to change a bit ...I'm sick of chasing the cinema, I'm going to retire, soon I will hold a conference."
She looks at me in shock "Nisha, but you're talented you were born to play, you can not abandon a lifetime of sacrifices in this way!"
"Obviously yes." I cut short, trying to sound more convincing as possible, and I think I have succeeded.
Then I handed her my curriculum:
"However, here, you know I'm looking for a job ..."
"Yes, You're right... then consider your curriculum and the publicity you would do ...you're hired and then ... we are friends or not?" she says, then burst out laughing ... I smile politely frightened by the question that had been set for  game, are we friends Meera? I do not know, basically I want so, but I can not accept that you've taken away Aryan. I'm selfish.
"Well, then thank you very much, I now go ..."
"Not at all! When you start working? "She asks.
"Tomorrow, I have no specific commitments ..." I reply.
"Ok! Would you do me a huge favour, because tomorrow is Saturday and there will be a lot of people! "
"Well then I'll see tomorrow you here at...?"
"At the same time today!" Says leafing an agenda.
"Well, thanks again ... bye." I say opening the door and going outside. I take a walk through the city, then find a family-building, but could not understand what it reminds me. I walk towards the hotel, it's already evening. London  at night it seems another city, the lights that illuminate each building, you breathes a relaxed and lively atmosphere. I open my room and go in the shower, the water flows quietly on my body, stare the blue and white tiles of the wall and floor, I close my eyes and I finally understand, the building was seen just before my old elementary school, that tree ... these memories.

[Flashback] *

A boy and a girl are walking and then sitting on a large tree trunk where spent hours talking each other. They were smiling and seemed happy, but suddenly everything changed, and in my head images are followed in a fast sequence.

[End Flashback]

I open my eyes, fall in the ground sobbing, bitter tears scratched my face. Tears fall from my eyes as rain from the sky. I feel the loneliness, fear, weakness that has formed in me and that was not there before. Desire to see him, hug him, kiss him, strong and irrepressible desire, unfortunately impossible. At least for now.

Edited by -Parm- - 14 years ago
SunainaTM007 thumbnail
*reserving my spot here :) :)
will be back soon-ish !

ps : you still didnt reply to my comment on the previous part here *pouts*

*edit*

Heyyyyyyya Parm !!

the part was awesome and really beautifully penned !! loved reading it :) :) :)
rohit stopping nisha and asking for her number .. and then nisha getting a job and her thoughts abt meera... who's this aryan guy???
and also her childhood memories all rushing back to her when she walked down the familiar lanes of London ! and her being broken and sad after thinking abt the past :( :( awww, poor her.. feel sorry for her ! :(

Awesome penning hun ! :) :) :)
thanks for the pm !!
Fab update !😳
Edited by SunainaTM007 - 14 years ago
WildestDreams thumbnail

Originally posted by: SunainaTM007

will be back soon-ish !

okay Naina😃🤗
.StarryPhoenix thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 7
Loved the Flashback part.....!!!

I cud feel the magic of love..awesomeeee

SunainaTM007 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Parm-

okay Naina😃🤗

edited my post parm ! :) :)
page 9 :)
WildestDreams thumbnail

yayyyyy !! me first !! :) :)

*reserving my spot !

*edit*

Heyyyyyyyyy Parm !! 🤗

that was a beautiful update !! loved it.. awesome penning !
the description of her feelings abt life, love and herself was wriiten sooooo beautifully !! and the flashback was interesting... and then her meeting with aryan again was really nice !! their emotions were penned beautifully !!

do pm me when u update next !

Fab update!!
🤗

awww...I'm sooo sorrryyyy Naina🤗🤗🤗
I have read but don't know why IF didn't post my reply...I reply to the comments n then hit like button😊...anyways
thankies a lot for the words😃..mean a loot for me :D🤗🤗
WildestDreams thumbnail

will be back soon-ish !

ps : you still didnt reply to my comment on the previous part here *pouts*

*edit*

Heyyyyyyya Parm !!

the part was awesome and really beautifully penned !! loved reading it :) :) :)
rohit stopping nisha and asking for her number .. and then nisha getting a job and her thoughts abt meera... who's this aryan guy???
and also her childhood memories all rushing back to her when she walked down the familiar lanes of London ! and her being broken and sad after thinking abt the past :( :( awww, poor her.. feel sorry for her ! :(

Awesome penning hun ! :) :) :)
thanks for the pm !!
Fab update !😳

😳Commented now🤗

hey Nainaaaa🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗
Woooww...u made my day with your words😃😃

Thanks a lon dear...mean a lot.
Aryan ki entry dur nahi hai😛😉
thankies🤗
WildestDreams thumbnail

Originally posted by: starry.phoenix

Loved the Flashback part.....!!!

I cud feel the magic of love..awesomeeee

hey Shining Star Shikha🤗🤗🤗
thakies for the sweet sa post😃
Rozain thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
 Oh sweets such an awesome and adorable update waoooooooooo

Really sweets this and all the updates of your FF's are appreciatable on every level       

I am really like waooooooooooooooooooo  and now like this icon lolz  

Ok your work is really very outstanding amazing glorious and superb hatts off to you

Really 10/10 as everything goes waooo

So keep it up all the best have fun keep rocking   

You are really best FF writer and deserve more cute words,.,.,.,.,.        

With Love Saadia " Rozain "