Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

prabha. thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

Originally posted by: visrom

I  thought Daya and Abhijeet looked extra smart in this episode...😳 

The only reason why I sat through the mess.
priya_sparsha thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I saw ACP in the death of the game last night and I must say it wasnt a good episode. It was a great way to start the episode and somewhere along the road, it lost focus and everything became " usual" like they do with recent cases.
AlexithyMia thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
i cant count all the worst cases...πŸ˜†
DemonStar thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Most of those episodes from mid 2008 to late 2009 were trash, especially the Shootout episode. I was truly worried about the future of the show then.
wanderer thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Many, but Dead boxer takes the cake. Murda khooni follows, with qatil khiladi close at the heels.

🀒🀒 πŸ€’.
wanderer thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: prabha.

There have been many weird cases but if you ask me the case I hated the most then it is The Don's Final Revenge (aired 10-Aug-2007). There have been many which lack logic or flow or are plain silly but this according to me is by far the worst and the most absurd episode ever.

It was absolute rubbish, a complete mess. ACP behaving out of character with the way he treated Devyana. They ruined Muskan's character, They introduced two hopeless women ever in CID - Devyana and Taarika. God how much I hate Tarika's entry. She was gyming in the Forensic lab!!!!!!! and then just picks up the towel and say hello to ACP. I mean it was bakwas. What was with the voice changing and I don't know what was that Don trying to do. Killing people stitching and writing ACP on it. I mean what the hell was that. And worse still that Salunkhe suspecting ACP did that, WOW after all these years ACP will kill someone and write ACP on him. Later they show Abhi Sir asking him if he did that. Please Abhi Sir has got more brains than that. And that clue about august and name of the mall for which Muskan takes credit. Utter crap. Adding to all this trash was the fact that is was shot very very badly. The camera work, the makeup everything was bad, story (non-existent) screenplay (non-existent). I guess it's loud and clear how much I hate this episode. I am yet to see an episode that as bad as this one.

However I like Daya Sir on the bike and the final fight where Daya-Abhi beat-up the guy together like brothers in a Bollywood film.

πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘Superb analysis. I never looked at that episode this way.πŸ˜†. Infact I "used to" like that episode bcz lots of things happen. The only thing that I found ridiculous is the way ACP throws that jacket into the window of a moving car and takes a shot at it. And fooling the entire CID team thru change of voices was a bit too much to digest, but can take it with a pinch of salt.. But your post made me look at reality. πŸ˜† Hats off. Superb.
Shagnika thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: suveenaster

SR.INSPECTOR ABHIJIT..i dint tat case at all...πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ

😲😲 somehow, i really liked that episode!!! mainly bcos of Abhijeet and of course,our Abhi-Daya jodi...That Sunaina did mess it up sometime, but overall, one of my favourite episodes!!! No offence meant..just my opinion dear!!😊
prabha. thumbnail
For me too its one of the best episodes so far this year. Yes Madam P got on my nerves and in one scene Daya Sir was totally out of character but still its been one of the best so far. Abhi Sir shined like a diamond in that one and Daya Sir too was awesome. He just fell short due to that one scene where actually it was the writers who goofed up. I remember this more for the emotions than the case itself.
Edited by prabha. - 14 years ago
Shagnika thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: prabha.

For me too its one of the best episodes so far this year. Yes Madam P got on my nerves and in one scene Daya Sir was totally out of character but still its been one of the best so far. Abhi Sir shined like a diamond in that one and Daya Sir too was awesome. He just fell short due to that one scene where actually it was the writers who goofed up. I remember this more for the emotions than the case itself.

exactly!!!....may be the case was a little illogical , but as said in another thread, we need to be Dillogical at times...
This episode had soo many wonderful scenes!! the forensic lab scene, specially ABhi Sir's resignation part, the scene following the lab scene(Abhi-Daya scene)..also the scene at Abhi sir's home with ACP and Freddy...just love them!!! and i would say Sunaina's bad work didnt manage to ruin Abhi-daya's hard work!!! πŸ˜† 
debayon thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Well since you've said most absurd case also, I thought I'd mentioned that IMHO, it's Face Off Part 4. That episode had no relation to the entire fiasco, not that it wasn't good, but it was useless. But they did solve a mystery in half an hour!