CID

The worst/most absurd cases in your opinion!

Drilabh_Suhaani thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 years ago
Hey buddies! this is a thread where u can list cases/episodes which u found very absurd or rather average or really bad!!!

In my opinion Murda khoon something case, dead boxer case, cricket case were d stupidest cases of 2010😕 so far. 2009 i actually liked many episodes... Will be back to make more lists!

No Offense Meant btw😳

So say ure take!!😃

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

visrom thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Dance school mass murder

Rahasya Shootout Ka

Dead Boxer

Galli Cricket Ka Khooni Raaz

Qatil Khiladi

Aawaazein

Murda Khooni

Rahasya Benaam Sar Ka

Khooni Khabar

Teleshopping Murder

devashri thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I would say many from 2008 and 2009
suveenaster thumbnail
SR.INSPECTOR ABHIJIT..i dint tat case at all...👎🏼
debayon thumbnail
The mid and late 2009 cases. They were so stupid and had the most absurd places of the murder. The murder done was totally lame and evidence was popping out of nowhere
cid-cop thumbnail

i think the worst cases to date were dance school mass murder and khooni kitty party

shreela thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
1. Dance School Mass Murder
2. Murda Khuni
3. Rahasya Shootout ka
4. Invisible Eye-Witness.
Bhavanab thumbnail
dance school mass murder
dead boxer
galli cricket ka khooni raaz
murda khooni
aawazein
dead waiter
and many other mid 2008-early 2009
for the matter of fact i personally think this was the worst period of CID
prabha. thumbnail

There have been many weird cases but if you ask me the case I hated the most then it is The Don's Final Revenge (aired 10-Aug-2007). There have been many which lack logic or flow or are plain silly but this according to me is by far the worst and the most absurd episode ever.

It was absolute rubbish, a complete mess. ACP behaving out of character with the way he treated Devyana. They ruined Muskan's character, They introduced two hopeless women ever in CID - Devyana and Taarika. God how much I hate Tarika's entry. She was gyming in the Forensic lab!!!!!!! and then just picks up the towel and say hello to ACP. I mean it was bakwas. What was with the voice changing and I don't know what was that Don trying to do. Killing people stitching and writing ACP on it. I mean what the hell was that. And worse still that Salunkhe suspecting ACP did that, WOW after all these years ACP will kill someone and write ACP on him. Later they show Abhi Sir asking him if he did that. Please Abhi Sir has got more brains than that. And that clue about august and name of the mall for which Muskan takes credit. Utter crap. Adding to all this trash was the fact that is was shot very very badly. The camera work, the makeup everything was bad, story (non-existent) screenplay (non-existent). I guess it's loud and clear how much I hate this episode. I am yet to see an episode that as bad as this one.

However I like Daya Sir on the bike and the final fight where Daya-Abhi beat-up the guy together like brothers in a Bollywood film.

Edited by prabha. - 14 years ago
visrom thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: prabha.

There have been many weird cases but if you ask me the case I hated the most then it is The Don's Final Revenge (aired 10-Aug-2007). There have been many which lack logic or flow or are plain silly but this according to me is by far the worst and the most absurd episode ever.

It was absolute rubbish, a complete mess. ACP behaving out of character with the way he treated Devyana. They ruined Muskan's character, They introduced two hopeless women ever in CID - Devyana and Taarika. God how much I hate Tarika's entry. She was gyming in the Forensic lab!!!!!!! and then just picks up the towel and say hello to ACP. I mean it was bakwas. What was with the voice changing and I don't know what was that Don trying to do. Killing people stitching and writing ACP on it. I mean what the hell was that. And worse still that Salunkhe suspecting ACP did that, WOW after all these years ACP will kill someone and write ACP on him. Later they show Abhi Sir asking him if he did that. Please Abhi Sir has got more brains than that. And that clue about august and name of the mall for which Muskan takes credit. Utter crap. Adding to all this trash was the fact that is was shot very very badly. The camera work, the makeup everything was bad, story (non-existent) screenplay (non-existent). I guess it's loud and clear how much I hate this episode. I am yet to see an episode that as bad as this one.

However I like Daya Sir on the bike and the final fight where Daya-Abhi beat-up the guy together like brothers in a Bollywood film.

🤣 The way you've put it, no one is going to see this episode again.

I  thought Daya and Abhijeet looked extra smart in this episode...😳 That's why I wouldn't mind seeing it again.

And that Don...I actually like Shahbaaz Khan. I don't know why he appeared in such a senseless role.
Edited by visrom - 14 years ago