Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rosette80 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 14 years ago
hey guys...wats going on....hmm..even i dont understand y was armaan was madly writing ridz name on the walls ...well there only he is giving the signed divorced papers to sid..and sid breaks dwn...but is that ovr ther??or is it a game by armaan and shashank...i mean the fight was called on by armaan so pathetically...he will never want to fight like that with sid..then y??he stated that if ur a man ...put her hand up on me...wat is the meaning of that..wat was that to prove??/

any ideas??
sajni786 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: hewascool90210

if he does say that she should go back to her past then he  is really gone sathiya gaya hoga way. He needs instance medicare to. Gajani has come into his body and created a short term memory that his son-in-law is sid and his daughter wants to be with her husband.

guys chill yaar.....shanky not doing anything as such......he better instruct his SIL to get down n do some hanky panky with his daughter rather than going wanky wanky πŸ˜‰
yeh ridz is mom kaha hai, she needs to see what her if her shanky sathiya gaya hoga then she needs to wack him. i am sure the gupta famil yis good at those, even their duathe rgives fatak to her husband before.
sajni786 thumbnail

Originally posted by: rosette80

hey guys...wats going on....hmm..even i dont understand y was armaan was madly writing ridz name on the walls ...well there only he is giving the signed divorced papers to sid..and sid breaks dwn...but is that ovr ther??or is it a game by armaan and shashank...i mean the fight was called on by armaan so pathetically...he will never want to fight like that with sid..then y??he stated that if ur a man ...put her hand up on me...wat is the meaning of that..wat was that to prove??/

any ideas??

i think armaan is getting as restless as us to see sid's pcks......🀣🀣
sun29 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

rose armaan is suffering from gajini after effect becasue his sajini is someone else's now..............

Originally posted by: rosette80

any ideas??

no idea, we have been debating about this he whole time, all i can say is that  will get u answer tomorrow.

Originally posted by: sun29

rose armaan is suffering from gajini after effect becasue his sajini is someone else's now..............

good oneπŸ˜†
Sanjavani has turned into Mahabharat and soon there is going to be darupadi bastro haran scene to. Edited by hewascool90210 - 14 years ago
naadanmasakalli thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
uff u girls r making me laugh so much anyways move here and read the wonderful   and reply mera order hai

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1380627
sajni786 thumbnail
guys let move to the new thread

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1380135

Edited by sajni786 - 14 years ago