Siddhima/JeRan Unbreakable Bond:MilanAbhiAdhaaAdhuraHai - Page 112

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 14 years ago
Oh man we really would lvoe to see sid gettign his shirt riped off, but didnt we see him in the shower to. We need to see his whole abs from top to bottom now.
we should make a post about sid ripping his shirt off and running around his house
Is it true that Karan Wahi is getting kind of chubby, i mean i don't mind he is still the hottest guy in dmg but i want  him to be fit and hot.
sajni786 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: hewascool90210

Oh man we really would lvoe to see sid gettign his shirt riped off, but didnt we see him in the shower to. We need to see his whole abs from top to bottom now.

yaar thats wat I am saying....since they are already in ghajini mode forgetting their respective professions......might as well go full blown ghajini display of abs........minus ofcourse the scribbles......πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
naadanmasakalli thumbnail
fatima i replied in your topic hope it makes sense as m goign out of my mind

shilpa i know your req i'll be off next week plz remind me than as this week m not gonna do anything apart from studying and what shanky's pov don't tell me now he's against sid and wants armaan back in her life
tomorrow is going to be a showdown is sanjavani, amn those two grown man fighting, i think Dr. shahhank going to have a heart attck after this and sisiter stella si going to spread rumors about SIDMAA being a lover now.
sun29 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

shilpa i am toh even more curious as to why was armaan scribbling riddhima's name on hte wall................buddhi brasht ho gayi theee kya
sajni786 thumbnail

Originally posted by: hewascool90210

Is it true that Karan Wahi is getting kind of chubby, i mean i don't mind he is still the hottest guy in dmg but i want  him to be fit and hot.

yaa..these days he is weight (read Ridz) lifting deprives....yeh toh hona hi thaπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
sun29 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

fary he is a father first and no father will let their child's marriage brak within 3 months that too with her daughter pleading him to stop sid from divorcing her
sajni786 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Fizzylicious-

fatima i replied in your topic hope it makes sense as m goign out of my mind

shilpa i know your req i'll be off next week plz remind me than as this week m not gonna do anything apart from studying and what shanky's pov don't tell me now he's against sid and wants armaan back in her life

I have no clue about his POV but I posted my thots on it on pg 103.....and ya.....worry not.....me will be after ya life till i make sure u make em......πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜†