Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sajni786 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 14 years ago

Originally posted by: hewascool90210

Yes i know right, i never seen any docotr fight like this in the hospital. They are acting like a ravishing dog. I mean who fight sin the hospital, i don't think in realy life u can do that, when u are a docotor and on duity u leave u personal life far behind, and what is wrong with armaan proviking sid, he is wounded lion for god sake, if he strikes no one can stop him.

Baniiiiiiiii.............they are all inspired by Aamir Khan.....all got ghajini syndrome.....they forgot they are doctors......πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Rhimjhimsawan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
guys it's too obvious Armaan doesn't mean to provoke him. He wants Sid to go back to Rids. That's a good thing.

I want SR scenes!!!!!!!! aaaah Sid and Rid hasn;t faced each other since the divorce paper
I need to see their reaction to each other
naadanmasakalli thumbnail
hello shilps

i do agree with fatima i don't take it as provoking i think he genuinely means what he's saying as in wants S to take the papers back but i dunno that if he's doing it on his own will or because shasky told him too
BTW what article were u guys talking about is there a new one

Originally posted by: Perfangel5655

guys it's too obvious Armaan doesn't mean to provoke him. He wants Sid to go back to Rids. That's a good thing.

I want SR scenes!!!!!!!! aaaah Sid and Rid hasn;t faced each other since the divorce paper

i think u are right😊
naadanmasakalli thumbnail
BTW i can't find the sticky post for today's video did bhamita di posted EHQ links ?
sajni786 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Fizzylicious-

hello shilps

i do agree with fatima i don't take it as provoking i think he genuinely means what he's saying as in wants S to take the papers back but i dunno that if he's doing it on his own will or because shasky told him too
BTW what article were u guys talking about is there a new one

huh?? article???
I only know of 1 article.....which is saying that ridz will sign dp but shanky's POV will bring a new twist....i dont have the link....but me, V and lennie were pondering on Shanky's POV........

waise Fary....mera kaam kiya nikammi.....I want put in my request of a vm on morey saiyaan......😳
i guess the fight will be a long one, i heard that sid fell through the FE or something. Is it true that he fell in  the FE.

Originally posted by: sajni786

huh?? article???
I only know of 1 article.....which is saying that ridz will sign dp but shanky's POV will bring a new twist....i dont have the link....but me, V and lennie were pondering on Shanky's POV........

waise Fary....mera kaam kiya nikammi.....I want put in my request of a vm on morey saiyaan......😳

exactly what is his pov
sajni786 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Perfangel5655

really????????....u think so..........I somehow beg to differ......
😳
shamil thumbnail

Originally posted by: hewascool90210

i guess the fight will be a long one, i heard that sid fell through the FE or something. Is it true that he fell in  the FE.

yesss..finally a sidmaan scene in FEπŸ˜† am excitedπŸ˜‰