Users

Frequent Posters

nisha80 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 14 years ago
Zainu ..u r posts are always funny🤣
most funny part

*shuns chuadils spewing venom and thinks mainu koi fark nahin padta*
*pouts*, *flares her nostrils*, *ankihyon se goli maare* Mrs.Chudail Modi..Mrs Chudail Modi..and Mr.Batmeez modi

🤣

I cant wait for SR fights...sigh

iTangled_25 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
OMG, Zainu!🤣 Mama Mia, Did you just intend to increase the status my already rebellious mood today 🤣🤣🤣 Its working🤣🤣
I've been wondering whats the theme or moral behind this, anyway! Screw that!
I cant stop laughing to make any more speculations anyway🤣🤣

These dialogues!

It's MRS. Chudail Modi, get it right, and you utter one more word, your life and sexy face would be on the line.*spews venom*

*pouts*, *flares her nostrils*, *ankihyon se goli maare*

I did so much today. I shed a bucket of tears; wailed like no other; set up a trap to injure your sexy face; then later seduce you with my breath blowing on your wound; and yet you remain unaffected?!!!!!! How dare you?!?!?! You hurt my larger than life ego. Game on, baby.

Chutkulas of the day I tell you 🤣 So dramatic! 🤣
Makes Ekta Kapoor seem so naive 🤣🤣

🤣🤣

Edited by -Steffz- - 14 years ago
anwaya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
OMG thid di trulyyy amazing post!

wow!
Angelic_J thumbnail

Zainabbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbb have I ever told you how much I love you and your posts?🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 Another epic post from "DA" house of genius😎😎😎 Good going. I am so proud of you

Man I can't believe this "epic" fairytale will start between Chudail and Batameez once again It's going to be one hell of a ride🤣🤣 Both of them are pissed to the max and I hope shanky hides all the sharp objects at Modi house or else you never know when one of them might try to use it on the other🤣🤣🤣 

BTW you are dreaming a wee bit too much about KW😡 KW is punjab da puttar not Modi😆 Modi is Gujrat ka chokra😆
Edited by Angelic_J - 14 years ago
Nymeria thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Angelic_J

BTW you are dreaming a wee bit too much about KW😡 KW is punjab da putta not Modi😆 Modi is Gujrat ka chokra😆

Jotty seems very particular about the origins hmmmmm...🤣🤣🤣🤣

Wrackspurt thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
🤣🤣🤣..........this is awesome .......this shows they are a couple made in heaven  🤣🤣🤣

Zainab!!!! I love this post!!! Took me right back to the beginning-boy did I need reminding of the good old days!!

🤣🤣🤣

Badtameez sexyface and Miss churail are truly back!! I cant wait for the 2 of them to be back under one roof again!! Its going to be just like old times!!

Let the games begin!!🤣🤣
Angelic_J thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ramy25

Jotty seems very particular about the origins hmmmmm...🤣🤣🤣🤣

Because I am trying to wean off Zainu from KW🤣🤣🤣🤣 Maybe I can succeed in trying to make her fall in love with Sid so she leaves KW all alone for me😳
-alimabi- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
zainab i totally love yur post its amazing totally howlarious . Girl YUR AMAZING hehe

cnt wait to see SR in action missed them days soo much heheh
Nymeria thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Angelic_J

Because I am trying to wean off Zainu from KW🤣 Maybe I can succeed in trying to make her fall in love with Sid so she leaves KW all alone for me😳

Oh!

but then Poco is standing with her bazooka in front of Mr. Sid Modi Pocahontas!
🤣🤣🤣🤣