Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 14 years ago

Originally posted by: sidsk

Kai : Bechara Sid.....Riddhima will fultoo use her seniority  to bully him ...like she did during their initial days. Remember stool samples?🀣

😲😲😲😲😲.......nahinnnn😡 in that case i will go with poco's predictions both in angry modeπŸ˜›
sidsk thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Yup...Shanky better come back soon.I have been waiting to see SR fights again.They are so intense.😍

A pots and pans sequence on SR will be hilarious! πŸ˜†

What I find really funny is that whenver  Riddhima tried to exercise her "Senior Doctor rights" on Sid, he always blew it off and never listened to her much.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Yup...Shanky better come back soon.I have been waiting to see SR fights again.They are so intense.😍

A pots and pans sequence on SR will be hilarious! πŸ˜†

What I find really funny is that whenver  Riddhima tried to exercise her "Senior Doctor rights" on Sid, he always blew it off and never listened to her much.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

lolz after all he is the man!!! he will call her RIDDHIMA never DR. RIDDHIMA on purpose!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
ridhz wud be fumingπŸ˜†..Dr siddhanth modi......and he will be like yes ridhimma or may be Dr Riddhimaa modi😳
Lennie thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Intensity will be hitting our screens❀️

Anger and fury all around, passion and like you say deep attraction, how are these two gonna be around one another with all this going on - interesting and intriguingπŸ˜‰

sidsk thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Kai : She will try to be formal with him by addressing him as Mr. Modi or Mr. Siddhant Modi...and he will reply back "Yes Mrs. Modi". πŸ˜†πŸ˜†....frankly I love it when he goes all "Riddhima,Riddhima,Riddhima...he just loves saying her name.😳

Lennie : 😍
Rhimjhimsawan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
An angry Sid is okay but an angry Rid is NOT okay. Angry Sid very observant, he still notices details, he still cares, he is just mad on the outside. Not to mention angry sid is hot.

But angry Rid is mean, stubborn, she doesn't want to hear anything etc etc.

I am so hoping shanky would make them live together.

rapunzel84 thumbnail
superrr excited...dun think i ve been this excited for a track in sooo long..hope CVs dont disappoint 😊
LuV_MiLeS thumbnail

Kai : Bechara Sid.....Riddhima will fultoo use her seniority to bully him ...like she did during their initial days. Remember stool samples?🀣

But this time Ridzis seniority isn't gonna be much effective. All Sid has to do is hurt himself in head, toe or anywhere else n Ridzi will completely forget the word 'Senior'🀣

Rhimjhimsawan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
they should sing hum tum ek kamre mein bandh ho πŸ˜ƒ
uppaas thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Perfangel5655

An angry Sid is okay but an angry Rid is NOT okay. Angry Sid very observant, he still notices details, he still cares, he is just mad on the outside. Not to mention angry sid is hot.

But angry Rid is mean, stubborn, she doesn't want to hear anything etc etc.

I am so hoping shanky would make them live together.

So true angry SID is ok but angry Ridz is a complete NO No no no..
Though when Sid was angry initially RIDZ was really behaving WELL
But now the problem is Sid is in love with her and who ever loves her is treated like?????????🀒🀒