SR's equation this time around...

sidsk thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 14 years ago
I am really eager to see how SR's equation will be this time round after they start living together again.After the whole suicide fiasco,Sid had turned in to a really cold person.And Riddhima had become guilt personified.

But now they have all this pent up frustration and anger at each other courtesy of Sid sending Ridzie divorce papers and her signing them.

Bruied egos,angsty feelings, and underneath that all a deep attraction.😍

Will we get to witness intense fights like before?...Or will Riddhima be the angry one this time and Sid the guilty one?

What do you guys think?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TheBlackJaguar thumbnail
In case Riddhima moves back into the posh Modi penthouse, i guess we will have an angry Riddhima and an angry Siddhanth which will be quite injurious to the expensive interiors of the house. πŸ˜‰
simple roles reversal!!
sid will  guilt ridden and ridhz angry mode!!!🀣🀣🀣
last time sid was like " u r my wife - u listen to me" now rid will be "me a sr doc - u my intern"🀣
sparks and fire works everywhere!!!😍😍
sidsk thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pocahontas

In case Riddhima moves back into the posh Modi penthouse, i guess we will have an angry Riddhima and an angry Siddhanth which will be quite injurious to the expensive interiors of the house. πŸ˜‰

😍 Can you imagine all that angst? 😍

I hope she moves back...or giving six months to this marriage without living together makes no sense.

But wait....all these people live at Sanjeevani only ....yeh ghar toh kabhi jaate nahi hai.πŸ˜†
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail

Originally posted by: Kai_Hiwatari

simple roles reversal!!

sid will  guilt ridden and ridhz angry mode!!!🀣🀣🀣
last time sid was like " u r my wife - u listen to me" now rid will be "me a sr doc - u my intern"🀣
sparks and fire works everywhere!!!😍😍

I can so imagine that , baby! We already saw a teaser of that. 😍
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail

Originally posted by: sidsk

😍 Can you imagine all that angst? 😍

I hope she moves back...or giving six months to this marriage without living together makes no sense.

But wait....all these people live at Sanjeevani only ....yeh ghar toh kabhi jaate nahi hai.πŸ˜†

Ab to ghar jaana hi padega. Shanky , do some kaam please... come soon!😳😳😳😳
sidsk thumbnail
Kai : Bechara Sid.....Riddhima will fultoo use her seniority  to bully him ...like she did during their initial days. Remember stool samples?🀣
rapunzel84 thumbnail
ooooo...am so waiting for the track...we r definitely in for some fireworks...i think it wud b awesome if it s shown like those Mills n Boon novels...both people angry at each other...all the pent up feelings n emotions..and strong undercurrents of sheer attraction...uffff 😍
Rush_25 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I cant wait for her to move in with SID!!!  chalo husband - wife eqn na sahi DOC-intern equation would be a treat to watch!!!😍 this was my dream since they got married!!!!!  I am waiting ab hoga tab hoga kab hoga!!!!!!!!
If they fight in the house.. it's good too.. kitchen esp.. with pots, pans, lids...just like Rahul-Muski pot/pans fight sequence"πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

In sanjeevani.. of course there will be plenty of issues.. or medical cases!!! like interns breaking the rules.. esp..dear MR. Modi..

cant wait!!!!😍
exactly sidra - i want to see mr and mrs modi in their pent house!!
they are like 24hrs in sanjeevaniπŸ€” but they wear a new clothes everyday!!🀣

now is Armaan a resident doctor or Kreeti coz if am not wrong resident doctor stays in the hospital??