Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Neha_S thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 14 years ago

I have been meaning to ask you to write an oneshot on Ridhima's reaction to divorce papers ..I really miss reading them.Not the right place I know...but I just had to say it.

.Angel thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: uppaas

Of course it happens. Many peoplle have and should have 2nd chances,

but in this forum Love happens only once, there are no 2nd chances ,people dont move on.

1 person can only love 1 person if u have invested 2 years on them. THATS IT !!!!!!!!!!!
We call   the cv illogical ???????

🤣🤣🤣[=))
mishti_17 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7

Love doesnt come wid a liceense tht it shud happen once...Sid n Ridz have fallen in love the 2nd time n there is nothing wrong abt it...

TheBlackJaguar thumbnail
@Neha. I have been wanting to write an OS on the same but am hard pressed for quality time. But i will try for sure. 🤗
Neha_S thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Pocahontas

@Neha. I have been wanting to write an OS on the same but am hard pressed for quality time. But i will try for sure. 🤗

awww!!its okay!!But we are waiting so if that influences you just a lil...just kidding!Write when you get time.HUGS!!
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail

Originally posted by: Neha_S

awww!!its okay!!But we are waiting so if that influences you just a lil...just kidding!Write when you get time.HUGS!!

🤗
🤗
Ethereal-Path thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: yam29

ill answer by my principles of life....
no influence from DMG, ok?

see, i'm kinda skeptical....
i dont believe now days, people actually fall in love...
it's just infactuation....
the world is too corrupted for true love....
but there might be two or three coupls who lucky enough to be really in love.....

if true love itself is hard to find,
then how can someone fall in love second time,
unless you are trying to mean crush,admiration,like or infactuation....

so, i would say love comes once only.....
seconds are a no-go...

I agree with you..
N keeping aside this AR/SR discussion.. (which is marking the arrival of World War III on IF..🤣) , I think personally, I feel true love is hard to find.. if its dere ..it comes with tsunamis..😆.. Oops,i meant loads of troubles ..😕..So ,i guess it happens only once.. !😊
Wereas, reality is very different n so is the view point of LOVE varies ..
For me,love can happen many times n its only wen we find true love(if ever) we realize it happens only once..

P.S: After all who wants to face troubles agn n agn.. 😆🤣
Amishi25 thumbnail

it is possible but not in case of dmg....

Ridz can't fall 4 sid bcoz

Firstly she still luves armaan 😍which was very much on her face,perticularly in last 2 episodes

secondly their luv is not so weak taht it can just go like this..

thirdly ridz always senses that armaan is around before seeing him like her heart beat increases whenever armaan is around😍...have u ever seen sid feeling that or ridz feeling that 4 sid??????

n i can give many more reasons but i guess these r quite enough

TheBlackJaguar thumbnail

Originally posted by: Amishi25

it is possible but not in case of dmg....

Ridz can't fall 4 sid bcoz

Firstly she still luves armaan 😍which was very much on her face,perticularly in last 2 episodes

secondly their luv is not so weak taht it can just go like this..

thirdly ridz always senses that armaan is around before seeing him like her heart beat increases whenever armaan is around😍...have u ever seen sid feeling that or ridz feeling that 4 sid??????

n i can give many more reasons but i guess these r quite enough

Love is not about increasing heartbeats and emotional radars where you keep sensing somebody's presence. It's magnitude and impact surpasses the minuscule understanding of human brain.

What Sid feels for Riddz and what Riddz feels for Sid doesn't need to be told and it is a thorough waste of time even trying to get the point across.

Riddhima will always love Armaan in a fond way - just like Nandini loved Sameer, just like Naina loved Aman, just like Rose loved Jack.... but all these women , holding a candle to their first love , embraced love a second time when it came into their lives.

brainychild92 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
of course you can.. and u don't have to forget the previous! forgetting your first love is veryy hard.. people usually dont.. riddhima never did but she was still ready to move ahead.. remember, thats why she went to puna(sp?)..  just dont let it come btw ur present.. 

the thing with rid/sid/arm.. is that riddhi is an idiot.. it all happened WAY TOO FAST.. she should've asked for time and sid/armaan wouldve given her time. just crying to each guy back and forth does not help anything!

riddhima and armaan are indians who believe marriage is ur world.. on the other hand, sid is from america, who believes love is ur world.. riddhima cries TOO MUCH!! all three of them should've been adults and talked to each other!