Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shamil thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
guddi, u dont have to look anywhere else for the answer..our maha show is the best example for that.. most of the characters have fallen in love more than once and yes usually the second one was more  stronger than the first one.
About AR, I agree the bond is very strong.yet armaan is ready to move away from rid's life,(the guy is a gem, I tell u ) rids ready to move on in life
inspite of having an option to go back to armaan.
Dhw@ni thumbnail

Yes.. We've heard..  Siddhanth for example.. :) :) :)

BUT if you're hinting at SR.. Which you obviously are.. :) :) :)
Riddhima loves only and only Armaan.. And nothing can change that.. :D: D: D
For falling in love the second time.. You need to move over that person first.. And Riddhima will never be able to as hard as she may try.. :) :)

First love is love that happens..
Marriage is when you HAVE to love and have to move on.. :) :)

There's a hell LOT of difference :) :)
-CUTE- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
love does not always happen a second time bt million times.

if your first n second love does not go the way you have hope it will you can always move on keep searching for the right man.
yam29 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
ill answer by my principles of life....
no influence from DMG, ok?

see, i'm kinda skeptical....
i dont believe now days, people actually fall in love...
it's just infactuation....
the world is too corrupted for true love....
but there might be two or three coupls who lucky enough to be really in love.....

if true love itself is hard to find,
then how can someone fall in love second time,
unless you are trying to mean crush,admiration,like or infactuation....

so, i would say love comes once only.....
seconds are a no-go...
sanober. thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4
I dont believe in love so dont know let me think...πŸ€”.. hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm... still thinking would give the answer when i will get..πŸ˜›
prerna4rishav thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Sano88

I dont believe in love so dont know let me think...πŸ€”.. hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm... still thinking would give the answer when i will get..πŸ˜›

Best one🀣 Sano ILU😳
uppaas thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Of course it happens. Many peoplle have and should have 2nd chances,

but in this forum Love happens only once, there are no 2nd chances ,people dont move on.

1 person can only love 1 person if u have invested 2 years on them. THATS IT !!!!!!!!!!!
We call   the cv illogical ???????
Ameres thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

love cant be numbered or measured!

n yes u can fall in love again!...if ur first love was not successful that doesnt mean tht u stop living!...... life doesnt stop for anyone..... one has to move on...n learn to live n love agin n if one is lucky enough to get a second chance at love then he/she should not let it slip away..
see, wht i find it very hard to understand - how do you measure love???
how can you say that you can only be in love with only one person in this whole wide world???
i think it's more to do with your commitment with the person you love that you only and only focus on him and not let anyone else matter to you.

i believe the same applies in second chances, you move on, you are ready to open your heart for someone else and when you find that someone you fall in love!

however, like all first timers, first love will always be specially cause it was the first time you had those feelings, it was the very first time that you cared for someone who was not your family member, it's a special feeling!

but in real life we always tend to compare, we always compare our boyfriends / husbands to our fathers or to our previous ones!! It's a human nature. How our dad / ex boy friend used to behave in a certain situation and this is something which is never shown on TV?? 

ermmm.πŸ€”..did i answer your question or added my own set of questions??

cheers
Kai